Is Noblesse Sup Forums?

Is Noblesse Sup Forums?

It is, but nobody reads it.

why not? making interview with the vampire into a shonen is probably the best idea koreans have had in a long time. Is it because "muh japan"? To be honest, this shit is better than most manga today (which is not a big achievement, but whatever).

It's all OP protagonist and power creep that the side-characters can't catch up to.

So yes, it's definitely Sup Forums.

It's for jujos.

Are you a jujo?

>power creep that the side-characters can't catch up to.
Thats what maked them interesting, they keep fighting against the odds. And you see them grow in power and as characters. Thats the main reason the RK are as interesting as Raizel and Frankenstein, you see them suffer greatly just to keep up, and work together to win the battles the main character can just wave away.

Im not gonna say it has its problems, the power creeps lead into some forced drama because I HAVE TO KEEP UP TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS but then, thats shonen for you, and thats why i like it.

Oh yeah, I can see the comments in webtoons and most of them are girls and faggots. Still I enjoy it, the story is interesting, I never liked vampire stories, especially the trend they started years ago, but this one is alright.

I do, it has its moments but in between those good moments its filled with shitty fights for the same reason being repeated over and over

This is what gook shills actually believe.

even Raizel, being as fucking OP as he is, he is still diminishing his life whenever he uses his power. It's cliched, but it works considering how tragic is his story

And pic related hits you like a hammer, after all that destruction and drama around Cadis Etrama Di Raizel and his wish to just have a simple life. It really helps there is no romance in this manwha, otherwise this would be utter shit.

Is it over? What's happening now now? Is Rai dead yet?

I was reading it a few years back. But then I totally forgot about it. I guess it didn't leave a strong enough impression.

Nope, still dying. This current arc is probably the longest yet

Did the author at least stopped making Rai the scapegoat for impossible fights?

kinda, now he joined the power creep race. Current biggest bosses are modified too, and cant Blood Tornado his way out of anything anymore.

Frankenstein is getting kills too, absorbing enemies way too powerful and giving them to the RK to use as power up
His weapon is becoming more powerful than him

I ship rael with the vampire queen. but honestly the manwha might end with a repeat of when rael first woke up and went to highschool,

>open a random chapter
>boring looking guys are fighting on a black or blue background
>close the manga
that's basically all i can say about this thing
does it even have a story

a shit ton of people read it, but the only active part of the fanbase is fangirls that don't browse Sup Forums and oldfags that are too wise to discuss battle mangas on the internet.

yes, the number of post and upboats implies its read by a lot of people, just not from here.

Shipping? that redhead guy and Seira make a cute couple. I can understand people wanting to make him powerful, but that would go against the very reason why they fight so hard and for so long. That bunch of school kids are the innocence they fight to protect.

So, who's gonna be the next Noblesse when Rai kicks it?

why is Muzaka such a retard?

no one has appeared that its as powerful as him, so ... no one? The Noblesse is not exactly a position, its just the way it is because he is so op.
Try reading it from the beginning. If by the chapter 30 didnt stick, then too bad. but reading it pays off rather fast, if you like that genre, and there are lots of feels moments.

I am more interested on Who is the first elder?
That kid Frankenstein taught what he knew?
Muzaka's duaghter is still alive?
Is Rai brother still alive? although i dont see it possible, but the 1st elder should be as op as Rai at the very least

Used to read it, but they keep milking Rai being the only one who can defeat the big bads.

Last big bad ended that. The whole A team needed to fight him. He is officially nerfed and probably going to die soon.

I thought that it was lightly implied that Rai's brother created a blood stone in the past and Rai dealt with that(killed him).

it's basically bleach with vampires, but somehow even worse

>even the big boss joined the power creep fight
i know there is still a bunch of bad guys left, but they should really take a rest from the fights, and before they get another faction in, like, say, demons or some shit.

>but somehow even worse
I dont know user, not having romance in this story is a big plus to me. After all, Bleach went to shit when best couple didnt end up together.

I want to fuck Seira