Re:Creators

Season 2 when

When the death of all those animators is finally forgotten.

Volume 6 is Blitz and Hikayu.

I don't think this show needs another season. But GODDAMN, i love this show.

Mfw Magane got a spinoff

Soon!!!

More Shark of S2 when?

Altair makes a comeback

it'd actually be kind of interesting how a season 2 would be especially with meteora being just a regular girl now.

She can still infodump as a normal girl, plus she can infodump about being an unsuccessfulcreator. And if there is another collision between worlds, then her book might become magical again.

I'd rather have an actually well executed remake than s2.

I'd like to see world hopping with Altair and Setsuna.

Yes, a movie of the show in Altair's perspective that starts with her appearing in the real world and finding the truth about Setsuna. Since Altair wasn't really present for most of the show, it will be mostly just her becoming real and getting mad (and explain much more efficiently how the universe works than Meteora's experiments), meeting each character in their worlds, killing Mamika (they can skip Altair's interference in Selesia vs Meteora, she can just watch Selesia power up from far) and finally the ECF (with no epilogue episode). It might work in a 3 hour movie with a good director and scriptwriter.

Show could use a good OVA but another season would be out of the question.

It's not out of the question for second season or OVA series.

We will get an OVA series and will probably sell well like the first season did.

It seems Altair finally got her punishment.

Thank God.

You can't stop her.

Selesia was just pretending to be dead.

Magane died as well, but offscreen. Meteora survived at the end.

Death and rebirth is just a key part of the hero's journey.

It's getting a guidebook on December. I think they'll start fleshing out the side stories with one or two OVA's to promote the second season. It would be really nice to see Selesia and Alice's exploits at first hand.

>sell well
Are you serious?

It sold like shit, there won't be any new material. Troyca had to bait people with Aldnoah to get to their stand at machi asobi because no one was interested in this one.

They just announced new material tho

The guidebook that was already planned?

I like her hair

What a trainwreck, Im glad it flopped and S2 never.

Glad she won.

Hopefully never. This was not only the worst show of the season but the worst shit ever produced since the time of Master of Martial Hearts

I hope never
It was a really good show, that has been completed in one season and i like it that way. I prefer this over endless seasons

How many threads did we have wishing for season 2 at this point? Why not just patiently wait for when it finally comes out? if it ever will. seriously.

hopefully never
shit didn't even deserve to be made in the first place

never
sadly this it's not gonna happen

But anons, this is the first goods series by Aoki. He can't just let it rest.

The garbage mop ruined the whole series

I dropped this show immediately when Alice died and never picked up again.Even if S2 happens,it will never feature Alicetaria as a character again.So why bother?

She ruined only the parts she wasn't present. She should have been the unironical MC.

If a new season has the same cast it's very likely she'll be revived. It shouldn't be hard to Altair, I bet people even wrote fanfiction of her reviving everyone after the ECF, especially Selesia.

maybe they'll bring back Selesia because she was nips favorite but nips hated Alicetaria,ranked 11th or something in poll.

They like Mamika though, she'll come and save her best friend