This is a thread about lolis that appear in anime and manga on an anime and manga board

This is a thread about lolis that appear in anime and manga on an anime and manga board.

I'll start with this excellent loli, who is part of the main character cast in a currently airing japanese TV anime.

That's not a loli, that's a college student.

She is old.

kek

Loli isn't an age range. It's an idea.

Cute bed.

What anime and manga is she from? Because this is an anime and manga board.

There is a board for source requests called you should familiarize yourself with the rules of this website before posting and consider lurking for a while.

What's she doing on the fan?

Is Yui a loli?

That is a 20-year-old midget.

Why are 20+ year old midgets so cute?

Why aren't you watching the best loli anime in the last few years?

I like Mitsumine Mashiro, from the Mikakunin de Shinkoukei series.
I find her extremely adorable.

This is a loli character who is part of the main cast in an anime which is currently airing on japanese TV. I'm posting her on an anime and manga board!

Because it doesn't come out until the 28th.

But I am.

Forgot my picture.

They need more love

I'm tired, I just want a loli

Whoa, that meme has gone too far.

I miss Ro-Kyu-Bu.

She's 13, not a loli.

Careful with posting unedited screenshots from japanese TV anime.

lolier

I do too.
But lolirock is decent from what I've seen.

Lolis are great pillows.

desu na

I'd rather be used as a pillow.

Are they gonna move this thread too?

What do you mean by "careful"? Is there something dangerous about posting screencaps of televised anime on an anime image board?

Western normalfags and ironic weebs want to remove all loli from anime and manga because they don't like it when people lewd them.

Do you think that they will succeed?

Probably, normalfags are normalfags because they're successful. Most of us are on this website because we aren't.

P-puffy..

This is a thread about anime characters appearing in japanese TV anime. This thread is fully on topic and follows all board rules as well as global rules. They can't delete or move this thread. They might delete individual posts that violate the rules though.

Are mods trying to ban loli again?

Is it time to quit anime for good?

No, they won't. The Japanese are the ones who make the anime and manga, and they don't care about what westerns think.

Even if it happens, just keep enjoying the things you like. There's no need to mind this, Sup Forums is a place where you only leave when you want to. But we never do, "You are here forever"

Yes, and they will lose.

Ryona, scat, and JC threads are allowed though. And of course Narutu.

Crime edge was an anime that aired on TV as well.
356 sales.

I wonder if chinese anime lolis are allowed?

Define successful. I make 100k a year but I'm a virgin with no friends, am I successful?

I don't think it's a concentrated effort but rather some idiot drunk mod with a bone to pick.
Because he's even deleting Yotsuba threads.
And something about Kemono Friends I guess.

Rare to see someone that actually likes Chibiusa. Most people find her annoying.

She's cute but her anime is too QUALITY

Switching back to lolis from japanese TV anime.

>tfw making only 80k a year
I'm a failure.

I love sexy brats.

>Prisma Illya thread in autosage
Remember, no loli

I loved her kiss scene.

Didn't you get the memo? Sup Forums is now a normalfag website, so they must eliminate any vestiges of its culture in order to pander to the people who make them money. Expect user accounts and the ability to upvote posts soon.

So do I.

There was a rebuke from a Japanese government committee a few years back responding to foreign outcries to ban loli, shota, degrading depiction of women, etc.
The believe it was effectively a polite 'mind your own fucking business', but with more tact and careful explanation as to why Japan believes it needs to be kept and supported.

I'd say we're fine, for now.

As far as normalfags see things no

Why in the name of fuck are anime thread get auto sage?

What the fuck is this guy problem?

>OH SHIT AN ANIME I HATE THAT CONTAIN LOLI EWWW CREEPY I SHALL REMOVE THIS

Olympia, user. Olympia. It's not only a massive money grave, but a grave for otaku culture as well.

No you have that wrong, the Japanese government has been, and still is trying to ban loli. With the exception of those guys on the truck last comiket pretty much everyone in the current ruling LDP is on board to get rid of it by 2020. The rebuke was to the UN wanting Japan to ban violence against women in media, to which the response was mainly that doujin works featuring violence against women is mostly filled with women artists (like bakaudon and sleety) and is a safe space for their creativity.

Posting an unedited screenshot from a japanese TV anime that aired on japanese TV last season.

Try a completely safe OP picture next time. They literally can't interrupt a fully ontopic thread about japanese TV anime on a board about japanese TV anime.

It seem that the images that some of you are posting might be too lewd for this family friendly board.

Please keep that in mind when posting image of loli we do not want to offend newfriend who recently got into anime via their favorite epic twitch streamer and youtubers. Anime is a very family orriented hobby and with our combined power maybe one day will be socially accepted.

Lolirock was so good. Imouto was best girl.

We need /l/ back

First time hearing this, explain?

>With the exception of those guys on the truck last comiket pretty much everyone in the current ruling LDP is on board to get rid of it by 2020
Hang on, didn't most of the core mangaka entourage directly oppose the old 2011 bill? Like fucking Go Nagai and Rumiko were on that team. Does the LDP want to kill fucking manga and anime at large? They want to shoot Japan's economy in the foot some more? The actual fuck?

You should familiarize yourself with my dick before sucking on it faggot

Is scat and ryona family friendly? Because those threads hit the bump limit normally.

Maybe the scat thread was about potty training really, and thus a very familiar and serious topic to the mods?

Tell that to the mod who put this on autosage.

>tells someone to suck a dick
>faggot
Are you sure he's the faggot here?

What did I think of this anime show, which aired this season on TV in Japan?

/ロリ/

I think that user meant "Olympics" not "Olympia"
The bill was 2013, not 2011, and the LDP very much wants to kill the anime industry, well at least a good portion of it does. The more libertarian sect was opposed to it until they finally removed the immediate ban portion and the portion for future review never got back on to the docket when it was slated to in 2016. A great deal of what the Tokyo governance and Abe's control of it leading up to the olympics has been to snuff out the community around it rather than ban it outright, cracking down on free expression and censorship violations and forcing Comiket and friends out of places like the big sight in order to keep them empty until the games.

Agreed. Loli should always be fun for the whole family.

I think it was a fine show that aired on public japanese television and is categorized as anime by every single TV guide.

>implying there's a difference between a male and female mouth
Holy shit you're ever dumber than you look, this dick don't discriminate

I means the old 2010 "Nonexistent youth" bill, got the year wrong.
So is this just really short-sighted, or have they thought this through? Since even a temporary measure for the Olympics is going to have pretty major ramifications.

Hum she's naked, user.

Best girl.

I want to violate Jun.

No, she is not. She has a rubber duck.

It sometimes happens in japanese TV anime that is aired on japanese public TV.

This is the flattest chest I have ever seen and god I love it.

>tfw a tsundere christmas carol will get 404'ed because there's a loli on it

What is your favorite loli in currently airing japanese TV anime?

I like potato.

If this deleting keeps up for more than a day you guys should join me in spamming the feedback and complaining in the Sup Forums IRC.
Though everytime I go in there I get short noncommittal replies like "it was oftopic" "NSFW" "lolis go to Sup Forums". Or just get ignored.

What if we post lewd loli from shitty shounen show?

>or have they thought this through
It's a power struggle user, there is no time for thought only war.

The shuumatsu are not lolis, they are malnourished college girls.

Wow thats creepy I didn't think anime was like that.

PLEASE MOVE TO THE FOLLOWING THREADS TO DISCUSS A WHOLESOME ANIME

IRC is pointless for anything other than appealing bans, don't bother. The best you can do is using the feedback form every time a mod goes full retard.

>163615694
Jesus fucking christ

Well, if it goes through, that sucks. But that just means Japan's economy will take a hit and loli and whatever else caught with it will go deeper underground.
I just hope they're smart enough to revoke it quickly.

If you want to list wholesome threads:

Posting a screenshot from a heart warming anime about a shunned underage girl who is forced to marry to some creepy British guy who makes creepy remarks about honeymoons and the UK government is doing nothing.

>Deep underground
Or just outside of Tokyo proper into outer Saitama, all this is local efforts to get rid of it from Tokyo where the olymics are and if they can get it banned wide and for longer that's just bonus for them. But making the step from home in the city to a two hour train ride would kill the industry for any artists in the city.