Hajime no Ippo chapters out on Negrostream

Celebrate the ending of Ippo together

Poor Sendo

what happened?

The great disaster

>WHAT DID HE MEAN
Kamogawa for best boxing coach.

Ippo took a knee.

Morikawa is ending the manga, basically.

The manga is finally acknowledging that Kamogawa is fucking incompetent.

I hop Morikawa doesn't fucking chicken out.

Ippo has crippling brain damage and is embarrassing himself in front of his coach and friends, and can't even remember things from thirty seconds ago

That was quick.

The great disaster happened.

Ippo just isn't getting enough oxygen to produce popsicle sticks.

Due to all the blood in his brain.

Brain damage.

Ippo ran out of oxygen

Why would an author make their protagonist go through this after 1000+ chapters? The fuck?

He clearly read HxH, which is a good thing.

Man, I planned to pick up the manga where the anime left off after watching it a while ago. Now I think I'll just leave it.

Has the fucking rematch with miyata even happened yet?

lol

Because he backed himself into a corner.

newfag here. someone explain the naggerstream memes

In the last released batch of chapters I made jokes that Ippo was done
I didn't want it to be true

>has the rematch with miyata happened

lol

Nope.

Instead of providing an accurate translation, they often rewrite dialog to include swears where there were none and they make the characters speak like black people.

>last 50 chapters
>is Ippo perma-damaged
>is his morale perma-damaged
>no he seems fine
>train for next fight

>he's actually fucking wrecked
>and after all this time he's a shit boxer too
>and his trainer is shit
>a second recovery arc is pretty much guaranteed win or lose because Ippo is just shit
Actually ending or not, it's going to be dead to me.

thanks hombre

>> they often rewrite dialog to include swears where there were none
I'm so goddamn sick of this kind of shit.

Is mashiba going to masturbate on ippo's grave?

Is Ippo finally running out of Oxygen?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>"Kuzo, if I see you waver I won't hesitate to throw in the towel"

>Ippo getting btfo

>"Argh... c'mon kuzo!"

Lol?

He bought into Nekota's "let him finish on his own terms" bullshit
Conveniently for getting that Nekota moved into the mountains because he was so damaged he was unable to live around other people

George is a hack

The old man seems completely shocked because of what's going on.

The kid just didn't have the fighting spirit to take the blows.

>*Slowly euthanizes your only child*
Pssh nothing personnel.

Ippo learned to draw from a shoulder but that wasn't enough to combat the brain damage.

Muh fucking dick. Never expected the author to have this awareness of his own work.

Itagaki was shaking.

I feel like he is the only one that would tell the coach to throw in the towel to save Ippo.

I cannot wait to see Takamura's take on all this. He must be pissed

At this point I'm actually rooting for the Philippino dude to beat Ippo's ass in and win the fight.

As a trainer, Kamogawa should legitimately feel fucking ashamed. The only reason Takamura made it as far as he has is because he's naturally built like a truck, while Ippo on the other hand just has good punches. Aside from Peek-a-boo, Kamogawa has never taught him any other type of defenses, and Ippo never used the feints he used against Sendo to take the belt ever again. Ippo hasn't jabbed in goddamn forever, and Ippo's so obsessed with the Dempsey Roll that people specifically targeted him for it, and Ippo had to actually destroy his body just to keep using it.

>Sidesteps behind you
Nothing personal, kuzo.

I can't believe hajime the ippo is fucking dead.

It feels like he believed something like that was going to happened.

OH NO THE BOY'S OPPONENT HAS TWO WORKING FEET

It's surprisingly fun seeing Ippo failing all on his own. Against an exhausted opponent who keeps grazing him. It feels fresh.

>all of these dumb fucks falling for it AGAIN

Ippo will power through with YAMATO DAMASHII, win the fight with GUTS and OXYGEN, then it'll turn out he was just wearing shoes that were the wrong size or some shit and he didn't have any brain damage at all, until the next time George wants to bring this plot point back and people fall for it AGAIN. This has happened every single fucking time.

>win the fight with GUTS and OXYGEN
>oxygen
>he didnt read the chapter

REMEMBER YOUR BIG TOE, KID!

Sorry user but he ran out of oxygen, right now he's running on co2, it is said that co2 causes light headedness afterall

BY GOD, HIS OPPONENT IS WEARING LOOSE-FITTING GLOVES! HOW CAN IPPO EVER FIGHT BACK!

is this really the end

>No, it cant be...Is he really...???
>Oh, I just wore the wrong shoes.
>Haha, you joker, big laughs, we all assumed you'd be crippled, what a comedic turn of events.
>After the fight theres a close up of the coach closing the door alone in the room, chukling to himself.
>Suddenly he stops, looking shocked.
>But why would he confuse his shoes with somebody else's
>Kid....you cant be?!

Prepare for another 200 chapters of Ippo beeing braindamaged maybe, but not really, but he might actually be.

Nah its gonna get milked the entire manga. We still haven't fully resolved the eye issue with Takamura.

Me in the corner.

god this is so fucking real it hurts

It's over user. Not this time. I'm sorry it ends this way, bet you grew up reading it.

People may have problems with the this plotline but this is actually brilliant george he shows what happens on thepanels but then has ippo question what happened to him to make us double take,

I don't read Ippo but this is hilarious. Please tell me more about the dumb stuff and how the author is milking it or something.

Too real.

I know it's hard for you to accept, but it's over for Ippo.

It's not over because as garbage as Ippo is, he'll end up fighting against Ricardo Martinez in 20 years or so.
There's no way it isn't happening.

And he'll lose and get his shit beaten out of him but show japanese spirit so Date will be okay.

Tl:dr ippos coach is a fucking retard and this current arc is using ippo as a proxy to showcase it.

It's the opposite of milking in this case, it looks like it's ending.

Ippo isn't the only character he's running a
>NANI?! C-COULD IT BE HE IS DAMAGED
arc on.

It's ogre

He literally can't fight anyone of merit after this. Ippo can't even remember previous rounds

I'm sure it's just a push to make oppai dish kamokawa, and get a proper coach that make him learn how to space out and dodge.

The difference is that Takamura doesn't get hit nearly as much as Ippo and it's bullshit if Taka's fucked up.

>On November 16th, 1995, Volume 30 of Hajime no Ippo was released, in which Ippo took the Champion Belt
>I was born 17 days prior
>Now, 22 years later, I'm frustratingly watching Ippo stumble and trip all over himself

>tfw you're an long time ippo fan since its inception

>see your boy go from champion to an absolute laughing stock

>fucking laugh due to how hilarious it's being handled

I would feel sadder but it just brings OXYGEN coaches teachings to a worse light.

Spare yourself the heartbreak and just forget that Ippo ever continued past the Ippo vs Sendo rematch

>You already went down!
>I went down?
>Don't fixate on the New Dempsey!
>But I have to.
How can it be argued he doesn't have massive amounts of brain damage?

I fucking wish. I still remembered how we talked about Ippo getting Eagle as coach since their fighting styles and in-ring behaviours are similar.

Where did the manga nosedive? The pacific champions? Right after Ippo vs Sendo II? Eagle? RBJ? Mashiba vs Sawamura? When?

Takamura should eat a dick desu.
He's a literal joke character with jobber and joke opponents, why the fuck is he being forced into serious drama moments.

>Takamura: "Ippo you have to focus on winning and nothing else, just fucking try and win retard"
>Ippo: "GOTTA DO MUH NEW DEMPSEY FOR THE COACH GANBARE!"

The Volg and Bison fights were pretty good though.

In fact I think the Volg championship fight might actually be the best fight in the manga period.

>How can it be argued that he doesn't have massive amounts of brain damage?
If we assume that the average human in the Ippoverse has roughly the same logic comprehension capacity as Kamogawa, it can be argued.

Ippo vs Sendo 2 was Ippo's last good fight. Every Takamura fight has been a masterpiece. Takamura vs Bison is my favourite in the whole series.
Volg's world championship fight was amazing too. I just repress everything else

100% when they called off the Miyata vs Ippo fight to blue ball us for literally no reason

WOLI
O
L
I

It took a massive nosedive in the pacific arc, although the Volg championship fight/Gonzalez fight/Idagaki vs. Imai 2 fights are all top-tier

What the fuck happened to this manga? This used to be such a motivational piece of work. I picked up boxing and started working out because of Ippo. Fucking hell

>He's a literal joke character with jobber and joke opponents

>.I picked up boxing and started working out because of Ippo.

My brother.

It's now a manga warning you NOT to pick up boxing because of Ippo lol

>Takamura vs Bison is my favourite in the whole series.

Even with TOE PUNCH?

Ippo should've known he was done for the second he went against the most powerful race in the world.

The absolute state of ippo fans

From Woli, before that it was still good. Then it became generally good again starting from Volg's world championship.

The Woli fight is weird, on my first read I utterly despised it, but on the second read when I had for context and you can see how the Woli fight sets up Ippo losing to Gonzalez perfectly I liked it a lot more. The fight is still pretty damn bad, but its setup and foreshadowing is fucking excellent.

Toe punch has been a thing in many of Ippo's fights. I just kind of accepted it as logic in Ippos world, just like how Ippo can shatter ribs and puncture lungs with a 1 inch punch

> although the Volg championship fight/Gonzalez fight/Idagaki vs. Imai 2 fights are all top-tier
Mah nigga. Most underrated parts of the series.

Sorry man, you should've been inspired by Ashita no Joe instead.

Sup Forums, please.

Fuck this. I want to see him get destroyed by Martinez or someone who goes on to destroy Martinez, not a random monkey.