Aus/pol/ -- Back to work edition

>Queensland Rail facing legal action because its new $4.4bn trains are basically illegal

news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/queensland-rail-facing-legal-action-because-its-new-44bn-trains-are-basically-illegal/news-story/6a5bff8cf7706833b0eb41d6f81d06d2

>Iraqi refugee spared deportation due to health issues despite ‘impressive’ 15-year criminal history

news.com.au/finance/work/careers/iraqi-refugee-spared-deportation-due-to-health-issues-despite-impressive-15year-criminal-history/news-story/b5977abcd18d7fec97fbe46a27d1f903

>One punch attacker avoids criminal conviction for attack on young girl

news.com.au/national/courts-law/one-punch-attacker-avoids-criminal-conviction-for-attack-on-young-girl/news-story/09d535dc17dc42771679749fb1ca97fb

What are you up to mates? Work? Uni? discuss.

Attached: 1520836320298.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/queensland-rail-facing-legal-action-because-its-new-44bn-trains-are-basically-illegal/news-story/6a5bff8cf7706833b0eb41d6f81d06d2
youtube.com/watch?v=bvALX5t5bB4
youtube.com/watch?v=2b4b5vEk0jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>new $4.4bn trains are basically illegal
>The Indian-built fleet of 75 trains from Canadian manufacturing giant Bombardier
Poos and Leafs superteam

SA BROS CHECK IN

Anyone know where I can find a good place to get a hooker

Immigration covered on Four Corners and Q&A tonight. Will be cucked as fuck probably.

We're so multi culti lets give our country away wooooooo.

why would the import bombardier trains?
we have production plants all over Australia as far as I'm aware.
is a Q&A thread in preparation?

backpage

Just hit up the local brothels brah, find a working girl that gives you a stiffy and pay for her service.

Dunno I am not a based thread starter sorry I am subhuman.

Why? m8 our government is incompetent to the max.

Everything is fucked here, I just got a new job at coles earlier in the week, had the interview and all that, area manager mentioned nothing about pay so I had to ask and then he tells me the SDA (The union representing people working in retail) have reached a deal where I will get a pay decrease, the fuck? I realize that's why he didn't bring it up.

I mean I'm on $27.68 an hour, I don't even know how much this decrease is going to be but I will find out soon enough when it comes into effect in April.

>back to work
But it's Canberra day today

Attached: braaap.jpg (960x880, 87K)

Me dad works for bombardier, talks about how they're likely to go bankrupt/leave australia soonish and how they trained the poo-in-loos and then brought em here that he has to work with who can't draw any pictures/diagrams of the trains

Recommend political party. LDP? Conservatives?

Leyonhjelm looks like a Bond villain.

Attached: leyon.jpg (316x316, 17K)

Labour/Greens

I vote LDP, because I want some freedumbs.

Attached: 1519081809456.png (598x540, 550K)

No communists, thanks

Attached: leyon2.jpg (1920x1080, 85K)

Ok, you cunts are funny af. Tell me something that will make me laugh

>m8 our government is incompetent to the max.
>I just got a new job at coles earlier in the week
Mr Fucken Competence over here critiques the Australian Govt from his position as pinheaded shelf stacker, no hasn't got a passport, never dealt with any other government.
You fucken pleb cunt.
Protip: you're supposed to negotiate with employers for your pay, so if you can't stand up for yourself you're going to starve.

How long has he been preaching that for? All the old cunts are doomsayers when it comes to big industry.

>Shelf stacker

I am not a shelf stacker you cunt.

>hasn't got a passport

I have a passport and have lived overseas

>Protip: you're supposed to negotiate with employers for your pay, so if you can't stand up for yourself you're going to starve.

This is not possible at major companies, if you argue for higher pay then you won't get a job in the first place.

How do you get a job in government as a white male cunts? I'm in my third year of uni but seriously starting to panic about diversity hires

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (593x601, 44K)

Sda is an association not a union. Been selling out retail workers for decades. One of the best examples of what is worse than a union.

Why the fuck do you want a government job? Get a private sector job, decent pay and some self respect.

Oh and on the topic of incompetence, I have lived here long enough to see plenty of it. Here's just a few examples in my area.

>Government shuts down local coal plant
>Electricity is higher
>Hundreds of jobs lost
>Government thinks we can turn my area into a tourism hotspot by putting baramundi fish into a lake that the coal plant used as a cooling source
>Government spends about 1 million on relocating fish from Queensland and breeding programs
>Fish die because water is too cold

Further incompetence

>Because of the job losses and businesses closing down in my area (Many supplied the coal plant with their services) the government gave business leaders free money to support their businesses
>Fast forward a few months and plan is implemented
>People just take the free money and fuck off out of my area

Wise lad right here.
Best to take notice.

What the fuck? Are you casual? That's about the same as me and I'm white collar

LDP all the way

dont work for the gubba

Casual yes, but seem to be getting shifts all week + penalty rates.

I'm doing international security studies and I was gonna try getting into some Sup Forums-related government field since I'm complete shit at STEM

kys right nao

Started uni this year. It’s so full of Chinese. Holy fuck.

Only the last few years because his job is getting so miserable to work at m8. Plus he made note of bombardier cutting costs everywhere including their annual sausage sizzle/bring-your-family-to-work-type day

Oh did you just divide your payslip?

>But the AAT rejected a number of other excuses advanced by the man in his bid to stay, including that he faced persecution because he was homosexual and had converted to Christianity, finding there was “no evidence” to substantiate the claims.

This is how muzzies see us

ive been chasing a gov job in a transport safety role for a few years now. its cushy, good pay and once you become more senior you can help drive policy.and its secure employment if you dont fuck up. win win

QUT here. Legit all poos and chinks, wanna burn the fucking hijab off these fucking arab retards.

One Nation.

Oh yeah, there’s so many hijabs and Indians too. Feels weird being white.

I'll read a bit more into the LDP.
I consider myself a conservative libertarian.

I just watched 'married at first sight australia'

holy shit there's some cancer bitch feminist on that show

Haven't even got my first payslip yet, I started working before they even collected my details (Tax file number, bank account etc), I had to basically wait till head office sent me an email to sign off on all that through their system, and that's when I discovered my hourly rate, my boss (The area manager for the whole region) couldn't even tell me my hourly rate...

I just hope that I'm getting paid for those shifts I did before.

Please don't watch it, you create demand for it to continue existing.

Anyone watching Four Corners? They've at least got Dick Smith on there. Last time they brought him onto Qanda they of course stacked the panel to make him look like a stupid old fogey.

>163638834
I stream it illegally

>news.com.au/technology/innovation/design/queensland-rail-facing-legal-action-because-its-new-44bn-trains-are-basically-illegal/news-story/6a5bff8cf7706833b0eb41d6f81d06d2
>it’s incredible to think the state could order a train that’s not compliant with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) when trains have had to be compliant since 2002
Wow so t's nothing and the trains are pretty much fine.

I will still never understand the chinks though. The ones that work normal jobs in a restaurant and speak english are okay, but most of them are these retarded fucking women or beta cucks who have sports cars and aren't seen without a cigarette. fucking hate gooks gooking out

At least they work and dont cry diversity every 2 seconds.

yeah but they are most of the people in the centre of town and in universities.

>But the cheap price has brought with it multiple problems including failing air conditioning, issues with the braking and, most damningly, a botched procurement process that saw the Government settle on a design that doesn’t meet minimum legal standards, according to The Courier Mail.

you'll get paid but anything before your tfn is there gets automatically taxed at like 50% and you have to claim it on a return

What's for dinner, cunts?

Are we all ready for the metal export boom?

THanks Trump!

This is literally the only decent choice in aus atmtbqhwuf

>Finally found a job
>Doing fucking Nightfill at a supermarket
>I fucking hate nightfill, I applied to do 5am-2pm
>Only offered Nightfill
>tfw no other alternatives, it's either take it or go on the doal

I hate this job. I hate these hours, I hate all of this shit.

Attached: 1411914316226.jpg (493x335, 30K)

it'd all be pretty funny except these are my hard earned tax dollars funding all this bullshit.

brisfag here
planning to buy some land and house and build a little colourbond shack in hobart come feb.
looking like its gunna cost me between 100k and 140k

any suggestions/tips?

Better than nothing cunt. Knuckle down, that experience will get you somewhere better eventually

so why don't you do a real mans manual labor job, like go stack some bricks during the day

normally employers will just withhold the PAYG tax at the normal rate, as, if im not mistaken, there is a certain grace period before the 50% rate needs to be applied.
same with working on an ABN... employers have a few weeks to get the ABN from the contractors before they have to withhold tax on behalf on the ATO

Only other advice for the user here
is to keep accurate records of your hours and always check that your employer has been paying the correct amount of Super and on time.

We need a new country to have a special relationship with after the bongs went full 1984

Attached: australia.png (523x376, 46K)

yeah she's putrid

that's a sweet pay pay regardless of the pay decrease which I am a sorry to here you got.
Incompetence sounds about right. the government blows money that isn't theirs like there is no tomorrow.
Industry is tragically dying market because of technological advancements. best of luck.

Yeah it'll get me into a fucking noose which to be fair might actually be better. Experience my ass, nobody gives a fuck about retail experience.

>is a Q&A thread in preparation?
bump

No ones impressed faggot, stop shitposting and fuck off cunt

What you cunts drinking and listening to ????

Attached: Maggy cunt.jpg (1000x816, 241K)

bump

couple of beers but the musics a bit woggy

That’s it.
They blow public money on dumb shit then blame the unemployed and pensioners for the deficit.

How the fuck does this fucking country function. It's hard to imagine any other developed nation in the world with a government as useless, greedy and fucking incompetent as these fucking retards. It's like a fuckin soap opera levels of fucking stupidity. There needs to be a reckoning. More than any other people in the world the Australian government needs to answer for their total lack of any use

yeap!

our steel industry is going to boom!

GO and learn to drive a HC truck all you little kids if you want to make some bank

Attached: fruithaul-1.jpg (580x340, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bvALX5t5bB4

$30 an hour for Coles fuck off. Australians are commie as fuck when it comes to wages.

have a look at how much we blow on ATSIC shit
it will blow your mind

I thought the term one punch refers to "king hits" because all it takes is one punch to knock them over and perhaps kill someone if they hit their head on something

I may be wrong but it seems they are dumbing down the term for "vagina's" sake

Guy looks like a fuckwit but im thinking there's more then the story than it appears, given the social stigma against violence against women

NEETs should be rounded up and killed

>muh wagecucking

Attached: 1520374072453.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>Anyone watching Four Corners? They've at least got Dick Smith on there.

What happened with Big Dick? Like him or not, Dick has always put his money where his mouth is, first with the environment, then with Aussie made advocacy, now with immigration advocacy.

>The Indian-built fleet of 75 trains from Canadian manufacturing giant Bombardier, of which nine have been delivered, could be banned from working on the network.

Confirmed Indians deliberately sabotaged the toilet so people couldn't use it.

There's nothing cucked about being a responsible adult.

backpage is a website or back of newspaper?

Here you go, mate. One QandA thread.

>

It's just a fucking cycle.
>Australia badly needs new infrastructure
>government goes with povvo bandaid measure
>budget balloons above the cost of proper fix
>bandaid solution doesn't work in the end
>blame the other parties who aren't in power
>give each other raises and tax cuts
>tax the fuck out of everything else, toy with increasing gst and cutting Medicare
>sell more land to the Chinese
>give billions to other countries
Repeat

Except getting cucked out of your wages to fund mohammed and his buddies.
Australians of every shape and size have a moral obligation to evade tax.

drinking homebrew Rakija ((serb vodka) 180+ Proof) in preparation for Q&A and listening to some techno version of old japanese military anthems.
>I thought the term one punch refers to "king hits"
>it does. I remember a brawl at my local soccer club were a guy was king hit and bludgeoned with a pool cue. hectic stuff. the ambulance was called in a he survived. the attacker was banned from all clubs as far as I am aware although I don't know the charges.

water and crickets mate

champion.

It's not a lot if you work casual, since your shifts can vary, sometimes getting no shifts.

It's only a high hourly rate to make up for that.

Evade tax by running your own business.. not being a leech on white Australians.

Home brew serb vodka bloody hell
is Q&A gonna be on youtube i don't have an areal connection for my tv
what beer ? interesting music

youtube.com/watch?v=2b4b5vEk0jo
here mate.

>GO and learn to drive a HC truck all you little kids if you want to make some bank

What's the pay rate?

>GO and learn to drive a HC truck all you little kids if you want to make some bank

What

>$30 an hour for Coles fuck off.

Mate if he works full time hours it will drop to $24 and work out to be $760/week after tax
>$760 per week after tax
>Minimum rent in a city is $350 for 1 bedroom
>Food $100
>Fuel and rego $60
>Electricity, water, phone, internet $50
>Let's say $50 of medical and personal costs, gym and the occasional minor indulgence
>$150/week left over

user can save $7500 per year assuming they give him full time hours, he doesn't have any emergency medical costs, damage to his car or other emergencies and he doesn't god forbid engage in any social outings or avocado toast breakfasts, in which case he'll only need to work 13 years to save a 10% $100k deposit in Sydney. It's a shit wage, just enough to keep your head above water, but low enough to keep you wage cucking forever.

Fucking champion
how many % you reckon your home brew is ? 40%

>tfw i make that as a first year apprentice and take home $1250 a week.

People who get jobs in an office are spastics.

you know what 180+ proof means right. store vodka is 40%. this stuff has fermented for 25 years in my fathers' basement.
Greek stuff i've had has been 60%.
My drink is at least 90%

>What's the pay rate?
minimum 800pw

nah i didn't know what it meant
bloody hell so it's as strong as the stuff abos drink
i do like some good ol moonshine whiskeys

>Study 6 years to become teacher
>End up taking home $900 per week

>>government goes with povvo bandaid measure

This is not the case at all, the thing is the states build for current population and the Federal government quickly swamps us with nu-Australians, making the new infrastructure over-stressed.

>Sydney population
>4.26 million 2006
>5.03 million June 2016
>Cuckbourne
>3.76 million 2006
>4.73 million 2016

If you have 4.26 million population in 2006, you pay for infrastructure for 4.5 million, if Kevin Rudd is elected in 2007 and ramps immigration up to 300,000 per year and Abbott and Turnbull follow suit, how can you possibly build enough infrastructure for this unprecedented growth?
we've got some pretty impressive infrastructure projects in Sydney in the last 20 years, tunnels, freeways (albeit with tolls), light rail under construction etc.

The thing is they build for the current population and then bring in 280,000

>minimum 800pw
Serious? $21 per hour? You can drive for Dominos for this rate and not have to put up with roads full of clueless Zhangs and Pajeets with a 50 tonne projectile traveling behind you at 100 km/h