My wife is not aloud to eat Ben&Jerry's in the house anymore

My wife is not aloud to eat Ben&Jerry's in the house anymore.

>what timeline are we living in?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-091830.jpg (1080x1456, 483K)

Other urls found in this thread:

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_&_Jerry's
twitter.com/JeremyB36496024/status/973179357563846656?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She will eat it quietly behind your back.

Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-092158.jpg (1080x1431, 545K)

She listens to her alpha.

>those mental gymnastics
jesus christ liberals are retarded

I assume she'll still be enjoying Ben and Jerry's creamy product out behind the pub on Wednesday afternoons

Climate change is real. An ice cream company told me, so it must be true.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-092331.jpg (1080x1446, 471K)

She does not go to the pub. She has morals like a good Japanese girl.

Niggers and women run social media

Those pesky Asians & Jews earning more than white people. Time is up.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-092823.jpg (1080x1828, 485K)

That’s funny, because they commit 50+ percent of murders and they commit other violent crimes at similar rates. Why are black people underrepresented in prison populations?

>japanese girl
literally spit out my drink

Attached: 104651778-GettyImages-512267506.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 185K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-093031.jpg (1080x1428, 588K)

JUST MAKE ICE CREAM I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING OPINION ALL WHO WORK FOR (((BEN AND JERRYS))) WILL SUFFER WHEN THE DAY COMES MARK MY WORDS

Attached: 1487122895914.jpg (295x295, 39K)

We is activists now.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-093206.jpg (1080x1647, 458K)

Give me your guns

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-093337.jpg (1080x984, 249K)

Only black people are poor?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-093437.jpg (1080x1560, 526K)

why do people even eat packaged ice cream? If youre gonna eat such an unhealthy thing you should eat it outside. Like at an ice cream salon. Where they make ice cream by hand, always more delicious and supports local economy.
I love the ice cream shops here. there 2 which are absolutely amazing. then also one that serves one of the best soft serves ever in a town about 20 km away.
People travel to go there because its a very clean and christian town with beautiful nature. I love ice cream, it gives so much more fun and enjoyment to the summer. Why do these greedy faggots have to ruin it?

Attached: 63cdfffa0d_1468835083_Softijs-smelt-direct-lekker-op-de-tong__list-noup.jpg (774x774, 92K)

Never heard of an ice cream salon in my life

I stopped eating ben and jerrys after pianoman died. SHOOP AH

I'm way more inclined to believe in climate change that systematic racism. Hell, climate change is definitely real. It's been going on for 4 billion years. Climate change existed way before human beings, there's no way to deny it. In fact, we're overdue for an ice age. So yeah, climate change is nothing like racism. Now, if these (((Ice cream))) merchants said humans cause climate change, well, that's obviously bullshit.
Actually, I think systematic racism is true, too. There's a systematic, racist program attacking white people all over the world. Did ben and Jerry mean that blacks make up 40% of prison population because they are systematically targeting white people? Then yeah, it's true, systematic racism is totally real. I misunderstood, and thought they meant that blacks were there victims, but on closer analysis, they are obviously saying whites are victims of a genocidal plot.

Attached: 1520752691291.gif (420x236, 1.59M)

Tell those niggers to stop committing crimes!

This is hilarious to anyone redpilled

at least they can say global warming will melt all their icecream. What exactly does racism have to do with icecream at all.

Theses jews need to be gassed

fucking ice cream kikes

Attached: 1512835565616.jpg (641x530, 37K)

>aloud
wat

I have never bought Ben&Jerry´s, american products disgust me

Nobody makes anything anymore here in the US, silly toothpaste. Everything comes prepackaged and you go to one of your many neighborhood Wal-marts to get it.

a saddening society to live in. EVEN the youth goes outside to drink a beer or get some ice cream outside on a terrace. Thats what i absolutely love about this country. people massively go outside and enjoy the weather, no matter what age. Brings a tear to my eye to see that some people hate such a bourgoundish lifestyle

Really sucks too, Colbert Americone Dream was some good shit. Between his cuckery and this I'm beyond done.

Oh well, throw another thing on the boycott pile.

Blue Bell, the real thinking man's ice cream.

And it's way Fucking better then that cuck shit from Vermont!

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

This. Also, why does no one worry that the system is obviously biased against males?

Attached: 1517686539007.jpg (440x440, 29K)

benjerry.com/whats-new/2016/why-black-lives-matter

Attached: ben-and-jerrys.jpg (720x532, 64K)

Blue bells is Bull semen!!! Just turn gay and accept it.

Controlling for age and gender its more like 3% of the population makes up 40% of prison population and is responsible for over 50% of murders and most crimes

Vast overwhelming majority of prison population is men, is this a sexist conspiracy against men?

I saw this thread on twitter. Found lolz.

Attached: 20180312_023401_rmedited_1520836692928.png (720x4656, 2.21M)

Attached: 20180312_023401_rmedited_1520836768476.png (720x3339, 1.46M)

If it does it needs to be raped and beaten

Attached: 1520595692247.png (391x426, 229K)

>100 to 20
>slavery ended in the '60s

Niggers.

>just look at that cartoon. Just look at it.

the only three possible "white" men are working at ground level, doing the heavy lifting. the one on the far right (kek) is literally carrying the weight of not only an entire letter, but also an elderly black woman who is about to drop a brick on his head for his efforts. grey Pajeet on the bottom of the E is putting mortar where it doesn't belong. the black baby is clearly neglected as it is alone and on top of her letter having achieved her elevated status without a father. no black men in the cartoon so that part is accurate for both a work setting and the fact that a black child is in the picture. on the far left, another elderly black woman is pushing over her letter with her walking cane to crush the white man who has one eye on his child who has at least utilized a bike and trailer in his desire to work to ensure the black child doesn't have to. the white girl has a heart on her dress, symbolizing the true nature of the cartoon, in that refugees can destroy the white working class and still fuck a white girl.

>what have you done to me Sup Forums? it is all so clear now, and it is all so tiresome.

Attached: 4chanpol.png (820x546, 676K)

>ice cream
To hell with that. Stick to gelato.

>population per capita
literally what

Daily reminder that, before 1973, the criterion for "retarded" in the United States was an IQ score of "under 85". It was changed in the wake of the civil rights era, because approximately 55% of African Americans are classified as "borderline retarded" or worse under the old (white) definition. True story.

Attached: 1518590052605.gif (223x226, 2.09M)

It sounds fucking fancy.

I can't stand that shit. When you just claim the system is racist, yiu dismiss any other explanation as of why the stats are that way.

You guys realize this is the same exact company that """secretly""" pushed the post-breakup ice cream binge meme a couple decades ago so they could have basically guaranteed sales thru the hookup market, right? Have you even wondered why they went full SJW a few years ago when the hookup market was booming around the start of Tinder and other services?

>hook up on degenerate tinder
>shilling facebook/twitter brainwashes waiting whores
>music about breakups and bad relationships are enormously """popular""" (translation: forced upon you at EVERY opportunity)
>dehumanizing, desensitizing, and priming people literally to fuck and break up as much as possible
>oh and here's lil ol ben n jerry being mentioned nonstop as a reference to post-breakup binging throughout easily the late 80s onward

Yeah they couldn't possibly benefit from feeding into a culture that churns out shitty relationships and poisoned psyches...

It's owned by fucking kikes. What do you expect?

It damages sales of vanilla and chocolate swirl.

Odd how they'll never bring up the Jew disparity with everyone else.

THIS mmmmmm banana pudding

Ice cream is for the obese, she shouldn't be eating it anyway.

Black americans are literally brainlets.

just like she does with Mohamed's dick.

(((Ben Cohen))) and (((Jerry Greefield)))

Every. Fucking. Time.

Attached: IMG_0115.jpg (1200x928, 195K)

> ice cream
Haha but no.
In fact Sup Forumsacks have a problem. They know that youtube owned by kikes, amazon and microsoft owned by kikes ans traitors . Ans still all you keep using these services/products.

>you just proved me wrong, that must mean you're crying

Attached: brainlet wojak.jpg (645x729, 49K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_&_Jerry's
>Ben (((Cohen))) and Jerry (((Greenfield))) were childhood friends from New York.
The nose knows, as usual.

Attached: 1410645839367.jpg (136x165, 18K)

ffs i ate half a liter of that stuff last night. will i become like them now?!

HALP!

Attached: 1516102286358.jpg (720x733, 41K)

Hymm, I see people forgotten about refugees welcome

Attached: 1510042566699.png (720x478, 467K)

Yeah, but why would Tyrone care about what brand of ice cream she eats?

> Need more evidence that blacks commit more crime than any other race?
Find out more on your own

>some company starts violating market principles
>anti-white propaganda
>gender and racial quotes
>equal payment
>eventually fires all white straight male employees
>company turns into shit
>huge debt and total ineffectiveness
>ooops, out of business
>fired pakis and niggers accuse in everything "wypipo"

Attached: 1515231078138979324.png (530x385, 215K)

He was doing so well
>your doctorate of mathematics
Appeal to Authority, saying that she must have his specified credentials from an institution to formulate an opinion.

Bad form.

Attached: FEDDBEBE-5B85-479B-A471-8A07EF213D70.png (701x679, 17K)

Fucking retard with absolutely no qualification appart from a master in tweeting in charge of an industrial PR.
How the fuck is icecream related to politics and why this person still has xer job?

>the only three possible "white" men are working at ground level, doing the heavy lifting. the one on the far right (kek) is literally carrying the weight of not only an entire letter, but also an elderly black woman who is about to drop a brick on his head for his efforts. grey Pajeet on the bottom of the E is putting mortar where it doesn't belong. the black baby is clearly neglected as it is alone and on top of her letter having achieved her elevated status without a father. no black men in the cartoon so that part is accurate for both a work setting and the fact that a black child is in the picture. on the far left, another elderly black woman is pushing over her letter with her walking cane to crush the white man who has one eye on his child who has at least utilized a bike and trailer in his desire to work to ensure the black child doesn't have to. the white girl has a heart on her dress, symbolizing the true nature of the cartoon, in that refugees can destroy the white working class and still fuck a white girl.
10/10 + extra credit V. WELL DONE

BEN&JERRY'd.com

Attached: 30023.jpg (216x259, 25K)

It is and the leading cause is factory farming, you know, where milk comes from

My man.

Attached: 1518044189832.jpg (700x714, 152K)

Ben and Jewys

A boycott is most effective when the statement to not shop at any establishment that carries a product rather than just not buying the product.

Retailers will fear the loss of customers and they are the ones who initially buy the product

Liberals and their nigger pets honestly believe that there are tens of thousands of white people murdered each year that are "covered up" because the rayciss poleece just ignore those crimes. I'm not making this up. Crime statistics mean nothing because white people just ignore crime committed against them by other white people, and that is the reason for the massive disparity.

These people need round up and put into the camps. They are dangerously stupid.

>Ben and Jewys
Ben (((Cohen))) and Jerry (((Greenfield.)))

>Before he accepted the job as CEO of Ben & Jerry’s, the iconic maker of high-end ice cream, Jostein Solheim asked the company’s parent Unilever if he could “re-radicalize” the already left-leaning company. Unilever said he could — and he did. Ben & Jerry’s supports the Black Lives Matter movement, holds internal workshops on structural racism, and joined the COP21 climate conference.

This entire company is so POZ'd I would not be surprised when they start shipping containers with HIV infected milk in California, since it's now legal to infect others there.

isn't this the same tactic that joe rogan is using?, hes always telling people how elon musk is a "real african" hes the proof that "africans" can achive greatness....

Do black people other than Obama eat ice cream?

literal soyboys

Exactly. Politics are such a dividing issue and I dont see the reason they need to share their opinion, its icecream

>private company advocating for their beliefs in a perfectly legal way
>Sup Forums throws a fit over it because someone isn't doing what they want

every time

I'm all for them showing their true colors. As a company how is it a good idea to post your political opinions, that are so dividing, to the public?

So, does Ben & Jerry's hire convicted felons?

>eating (((Ben & Jerry's)))

Attached: Jew-Ben-Jerrys-ice-cream.jpg (900x450, 238K)

Somebody please truthbomb this selfhating cuck

twitter.com/JeremyB36496024/status/973179357563846656?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-141144.jpg (810x2535, 693K)

But what about all the black judges that sentenced them to the time?

How were black oppressed when they could own slaves?

Attached: 1468653849962.jpg (670x894, 129K)

Based B&J, informing uneducated libcucks that niggers commit more crime than whites on average

Attached: 3459083475.png (600x776, 397K)

do they have a similar statistic on jews?

Wow, based leaf.
Pic NOT related.

Attached: 1516955495984.jpg (800x522, 77K)

Why not tweet at them that their ice cream is racist because its too expensive for blacks and minorities to afford. Demand for ice cream equality.

>If you believe that incarnation rates should not line up with demographics, then that presupposes that one race is genetically more prone to commit felonies than another race
Really made me think.

Attached: Thinkgeng.png (2688x2688, 173K)

He loves suckin it down.

Attached: obama sucking icecream dicks.jpg (1024x769, 106K)

The leaders of the company are jews. Simple as that.
At this point they have enough money, they can lose some. They want something else.

Don't buy this shitty ice cream.

Attached: 1506036824677.png (728x724, 310K)

That’s genius.

that pic would pair up nicely with an IQ study

What the actual fuck are these retards doing?

Attached: chloe.gif (292x323, 1.16M)

How can we get larger masses of bugs to buy this line of BS? Might have hilarious effects

>This entire company is so POZ'd I would not be surprised when they start shipping containers with HIV infected milk in California, since it's now legal to infect others there.

Would make for a good comedy skit when they get pozzed and tell themselves it's the right thing to do

>blag peple commit shitloads of grime ok pls by icecrem thnx

Attached: 1450924309581.jpg (493x533, 34K)

>eat Ben&Jerry's in the house

The moment those leftist fuckers made the Black Lives Matter ice cream, that was it. Never purchased it again. Even with Publix's buy one get one free promotions. Fuck them. Will stick with Publix Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream. That stuff is the best.

Attached: Pepe Publix.png (447x458, 272K)