One Piece

Spoilers are late again this week, again.

So let's discuss Sanji and his ONLY -san.

>Starting the thread off with shipping shit
Well at least we can only go up from here.

You don't have to feed the thread if you don't approve.

Alright, so let's go retro; was Arlong Park a turning point for any other anons as far as recognizing this series was something special?

I miss Zoro and Sanji constantly fighting.

Zoro's been building a monstergirl harem.
>Tashigi - Sword Girl
>Perona - Ghost Girl
>Bonney - Time Girl
>Monet - Harpygirl
>Wicca - Dwarf girl
And we can probably throw Carrot in there considering they clashed in Zou and will be sharing the lookout after she joins.

I'm sure in Wano he'll also pick up a female ninja because why the fuck not.
Oh fuck what if there's a kunoichi who ALSO looks like Kuina? Now that I think about it, it is awfully suspicious how her name is so close to Kunai.

God yes. I've been rereading the viz scans of the manga and this scene is still fucking spectacular.

You really are a masochist aren't you.

You can post pictures of Nami-san and I post pics of me

How the fuck are Tashigi and Bonney monstergirls?

I can agree with that. It's one of the first times each Straw Hat has a proper villain to face, with Usopp getting character development and demonstrating that even if he's a weak piece of shit, he's still crafty enough to fight opponents that are significantly stronger than he is. Pretty much everyone is made to fight with a handicap (Luffy spends most of the time stuck underwater from his plan, Zoro is still bleeding and injured from his fight with Mihawk, Sanji fights underwater, etc.) and it had many moments like the latter user's post.

I think Alabasta though was really the time however when I really appreciated the series and was fully hooked. Despite all the time in the desert, the climax and the ending are great, and we get Robin out of it too.

wtf i love Arby's now

I was already pretty damn convinced it was going to be great by the mid-point of Baratie. The simple but effective world building and character moments during that part of the East Blue really sold me on the series, Arlong park just helped cement my thinking in that regard. The exact moment I was sold was the confrontation between Zoro and Mihawk and I'm not even a particularly huge fan of Zoro.

The introduction of BW is also an extremely defective moment to hype the reader up. Up until that point you hadn't even seen half a dozen DF users yet and suddenly the antagonists are shown as having ten of the fuckers on their team.

MODS

>Zolo
The quality of the Viz scans are great but holy shit every time they say that name it just takes me out of the moment.

Unfortunately the cast eventually gets so big that you get few character moments and they're all reduced to their comedic gimmicks.

Powerful......

It's unfortunate that even after they changed him to Zoro in the anime and merchandising, they kept the name Zolo in the manga for consistency with what's been printed before.

The devil and his ANGEL

Sanji calls himself the devil and calls Nami a angel
GODA

It wasn't just a bad translation right? I remember some sort of copyright kerfuffle with "Zorro".

>Nami terrified while Luffy is creaming his jeans in excitement
Vivi was fun.

This current arc has done a great job reversing that trend in my opinion. Both Nami and Brook have really shined during this arc due to their unique skills being used in creative and effective manners, particularly when factoring in the advancing narrative of the Straw Hats in the New World. I'm pretty confident we'll get to see Sanji also showing up like that during the chapters in the immediate future, given he's finally got the chance to make use of his skills in a do or die situation.

Really, from here on out, Oda just has to endeavour to balance the comedic moments with character moments for the Straw Hat crew, even when they're in the presence of the secondary characters relevant to the narrative at that time. Wano will be a huge test of whether he can do that and, whilst apprehensive, I'm quietly confident that Oda will be able to deliver, given how enjoyable WCI has been even with the large number of characters present and active alongside the Straw Hats.

> Mihawk secretly owns a fashion line and lives off the proceeds

AP hooked me when i first started watching it cause you never really see effective drama in these types of series, or you didnt before one piece

Luffy x Vivi makes perfect sense if Luffy x Hancock doesn't happen

Why is Ussop always dressed as a Pimp?
Also 10/10 Robin

Vivi was boring as hell. Glad Oda got rid of her from the crew

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SPOILERS?

Arlong park is the arc that will get most people hit

IIRC it was originally just because 4Kids was afraid that they would get sued, not because they actually were or were threatened. Viz followed their naming convention just for consistency.

Viv x Hancock, user.

One Piece 882

Title: "Year of Jinbei 's death"

Big Mom manages to catch up and get on the Sunny.
Perospero tries to attack Nami but Carrot intervenes.
Nami and Carrot start to face against Perospero.
Jinbe begins to reason with Big Mom.
"Big Mom! Spare my friends' lives! We will take you to where the cake is!"
"No, Jinbe....YOU ARE THE CAKE!"
Big Mom proceeds to eat Jinbe.

Jinbe makes one final speech before being engulfed by her mouth.
"Luffy, if you're hearing this, this looks like the end of my journey. I'm glad I got to used my remaining life into protecting you. Live long to become the Pirate King....my captain."
Jinbe makes one final look to Carrot.
"I will be passing the torch to you, new helmsman. I'll make sure to say hi to Pedro for you..."
Big Mom has swallowed Jinbe whole. There was no trace of him left.

Katakuri and Luffy were hearing Jinbe's final words from the broken mirror shards.
Luffy with a look of disbelief and grief similar to Ace's death.
"It looks like your friend perished. That's what he gets for being a traitor."
"Traitor? HIS NAME WAS.... JIIINBBEEEEEEEE!"
Luffy's hair starts to turn white and his body starts deform in to what appears to be a bounce house. His voice now appears to have a spanish accent to it.
Katakuri has a shocked expression on his face with sweat coming down his face.
"No... This can't be! This is....the Legendary Monkey Demon God Awakening!"

End.

LuNaRoHaViShiReRei is the only reasonable end

>People actually find this shit funny

I'm getting too old for this site

literally the first time nami looks like she cares about sanji

One Piece is the koran confirmed

Viv he'll officially marry because she's nobility. Boa gets a pirate marriage. Everyone else is a high-ranking concubine.
Such is the Pirate King's right.

No, actually. It was Luffy vs Croc for me
i'm a skypieababy though

There's literally no way cuckoda makes Luffy win without a asspull

Wow memes

cause nothing is more original than the same shit posted again and again...

I hope the crew doesn't get any bigger than 15 people excluding luffy.

When will he return?

I love this shit, lol.

Mihawk and Sanjis flashback were for me.

When he reads that the leaders of the underworld got fucked up at the Wedding and is interested in filling a gap

Mihawk seems like a pretty decent guy. Does he even have a bounty, or did he just get invited cause he was that strong? Though he does seem a bit too friendly with pirates.

Mihawk is nice to you if you interest him and a jackass if you're a nobody

I could see him just going around challenging dudes to sword fights in his younger days
And he probably killed some people to get his bitchin' spooky castle

Mihawk was the prince of an entire country who went out to sea with the same dream that Zoro had, only when he finally returned to his homeland to celebrate he found that his entire kingdom had been reduced to ruin and the only living inhabitants were some peculiar baboons.

The dude probably pulled a Law and just killed a lot of pirates. I mean, if he wasn't a pirate, then there's probably a good reason why he didn't get a invitation for a Marine position, at least.

The number we're currently working with is Luffy + 10, which is what Luffy said he wanted back in chapter 1.

I'll take adventure over buff dudes screaming at eachother in wastelands or tiled floors any day of the week, thanks.

tashigi's jobbing is almost monster-like in quality. bonney well her ability is a bit monstrous or someshit.

whoever is running their social media has done a shit load of anime promos like this

I'm actually filled with disgust that we have so many people on this board who lap up DBS garbage, please don't intrude in my safe spaces.

It's the dumb Luffyfags. They are spics too

I fully expect to see a Totland food spread from them in the near future

Sabaondy for me. Went from manga I like to favorite piece of media ever.

The yaoi kataart isn't any better. This board is slowly getting even worse

Is Luffy going to get serious next chapter?

Mihawk getting introduced and the fight with the Krieg pirate did it for me

something about Krieg just pulling bullshit weapon after bullshit weapon out of thin air and Luffy just tanking all off it to repeatedly bitch slap him got me hooked

>you never really see effective drama in these types of series, or you didnt before one piece
You must be +18 to post here.

>post yfw you realised zoro is oda's cool, suave, determined, powerful author insert character
>and sanji is the insert character of his little brother/cousin/childhood friend who he used to argue with and bully, who he loves deep down but just constantly shits on and thinks is kind of pathetic

i'm actually really disappointed they're all just dressed in a generally
>dark, suave n creepy
theme rather than them all having individual costumes to fit their personalities

how is that wrong m8

MOTHERFUCKING UROUGE LANDS ON WHOLE CAKE

i want to have consentual sex with perona, but creampie and impregnate her to her surprise and against her will so she'll whinge, bitch, moan and strop about it for 9 months straight while her belly and titties get bigger

>brood a little bit
>be slightly mysterious
>fangirls go nuts instantly

Yes you are kid

Imagine fucking Perona while she's off in her ghost form only for her to come back just as you creampie her.

Luffy Blanco

>thatsmyfetish.jpg

>I'm getting too old for this site
Underaged detected, get out

Spoiler pics are out

More like "poiler spics"

>le epig power up into a nigger with glowing scars
>reality: giant gumball king kong

i love one piece

It wouldn't hurt to have a b-team squad for taking care of fodder and shit

Well, fodder isn't really the type of conflict that causes too much disruption to the Straw Hats. Even the weakest Straw Hats can take out fodder pretty handily, Robin in particular given her devil fruit.

It's just boss as fuck, rolling and being like nah, I ain't even stooping to that level, I'll let my pawns take care of it while we go knock out the big shots

>Good thing I invented gear 5th on the way to Zou

That's what CoC is for

That's Barto and Cavendish job

>current 9
>jinbe
>???
11 max. Jinbe and final member are basically just to move the story forward as well so core 9 will always feel like the actual crew

Well that's really what the weaker members of the crew are ideal for. Although, I'm sure the Straw Hat Fleet will pretty much play the role your suggesting when the big, final conflicts in the series eventually happen. Just as Whitebeard's allied captains and crews did during Marineford.

ONE PIECE BIKINI SPACE WARRIOR STARRING FRANKY

When are the spoilers?

For me the moment that truly hooked me was Zoro and Mihawk's confrontation.

But does anybody else believe that Alabasta was the peak? It just had a lot of adventure with the straw hats constantly moving from island to island and then finally getting to Alabasta and trecking across the desert. It just truly felt like a journey and representing what One Piece is about, which is adventure. Water 7/Ennies Lobby are hyped up a lot and they're fucking amazing but I really didn't like how the Straw Hats generally stayed in one area the whole arc. Also unlike a lot of other arcs there was way less obnoxious cutting to other characters during fights or important moments. Fucking Thriller Bark man.

when's perona joining the fucking strawhats already

5 ish minutes i believe

El Grande Padre y La Grande Madre seran los dos aplastados por Gohan Blanco y Luffy Negro.

Perona, Carrot, Bonney, Rebecca and Monet all fight to the death to join the Straw Hats.

Who wins?

Monet honestly

LuNa and SaPu CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER!!!

If Luffy/Hancock doesn't happen I'll be surely disappointed. Hancock is fucking adorable.

God I hate you fucking beaners so much.