Weaponized Autism IRL

This is frightening. Anti-FAgs are LITERALLY weaponizing Autism. Check it out:
farleftwatch.com/2018/02/22/armed-extremist-group-wants-to-radicalize-students-with-mental-health-issues/

Attached: rsf-quote-1-v3.jpg (712x483, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/mixy3x1bl4715d1/E.L.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are doing them a favor. Cuckitalism means not only suffering for the disabled, but everyone who's not among the 1%.

Wallstreet Antifa

Why is it that antifa members are whiter than half of pol?

This, is rare to see mutts in their photos then you get a photo of Sup Forums meetings and is all goblinos and creaturas

But you are aware that these guys are just going to inspire more "Charles Whitman" style attacks? Especially since UT- Austin was where the original attack in '66 happened.

Pretty much. Financed and supported by the very 1% they claim to "be against".

>talks commie nonsense
>commie logo on the shirt
>b-but antifa aren't commies...
Fucking hell, anyone who still can't see communism for the cancer it is should unironically sudoku himself.

because they're actually kids who never left mom's basement
it's vitamin D deficiency at this point

Are these guys historically blind or do they really think murdering farmers and pretty much anyone who disagreed with a communist regime is a good thing?

If you Commie fucks are on this board you are the people who turned me from left to right.

You really have to fuck up to make Hitler seem somewhat appealing because at least he isn't you.

how come all antifas and commie look like they are in the terminal stages of adis

Attached: antif.jpg (348x350, 28K)

aids

Attached: 1444334903562.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Im going to guess that those wonderful trannys and faggots act like filthy whores who use a different cock to brush their teeth each morning.

It's a proud part of fag culture. I feel bad for non-faggoty gays who a respectful members of society.

I am no Commie but DESU Senpai I would rather see these Commie freaks dealt with. Follow the link's instructions and report these fools.

Life is suffering, for everybody, includong the elite. Only the dead know freedom from suffering. So what you are really proposing is mass murder?

Repeat tactic.
1980s German Baader-Meinhof actively recruited from mental institutions as headcases were doctrinally 'rejecting the establishment', and were practically weakminded and amenable to indoctrination.

Attached: images (26).jpg (311x419, 28K)

>Antifa want to radicalize students with mental health issues
But isn't Antifa is already radical???

Well the last antifag who tried to convince me about the glorious path of globalism ended with a bloody nose and a knife at his neck, and I'm a total nut case. Sorry lefties, the right are more of our liking.

btw, some books about making explosives from household stuff even a bong can buy
mediafire.com/file/mixy3x1bl4715d1/E.L.zip

I fucking love pol

>"our struggle"

which is what exactly?

Class struggle dingus.

Only a materialistic brat would find their quality of life a struggle.

My dad talked about them from when he was in Germany during military services in the early 80s. He said it was a gang is this the same group he was talking about?

This has been going on for a long time now

O'Keefe had a video that showed they were recruiting mentally ill homeless people to attack Trump supporters

>implying it's not referring to trannys

We have nothing to lose but our chains.

Attached: 1471362141850.png (600x600, 329K)

Commies will pretend they are trying to create a utopia, but even they aren't dumb enough to think that will ever happen.

The true goal of communism is to destroy their enemies and gain power, essentially bringing everyone down with them into the dirt. The "failure" of communism is part of its intent.

There are no laws against transgenderism in the USA, but there sure as hell are in Communist and Shariah countries.

Even the Stonewall Inn (the Stonewall Riots were the unofficial start of gay rights movement in the west) was owned by the mafia. What freer market, right? The capitalists aren't going to say no to your cash. Commies sure as fuck will.

>confusing religious conservatism with capitalism

Apparently so. Still, follow this to the letter and report these motherfuckers to The FBI. At least generate enough of a flow of tips to ensure that The FBI is made absolutely aware that this is happening. Include the link provided as well as the archived links.

The whole Antifa thing is so deep in irony that you can't help but laugh.

>the violent revolutionary has painted nails

Attached: 8b095681df0482154d660e79dd8d0c937431ee1fb29b9bb75f66bc0642a7b2f4.png (667x615, 294K)

And your Ibooks, your starbuck coffee, and expensive cloth.

Look, I dont care what you believe, just dont go trying to make us conform to your beliefs. You can be a commie, fine, but I aint gonna be a part of whatever bs you pull.

Attached: 1496703399342.jpg (250x250, 6K)

There are no laws against communes, that's the funny thing. Just go and start one. Why do they insist on imposing it on the rest of us who are quite happy?

I do have few designer clothes but I fail to see how that is relevant to anything, I am willing to give up everything when the revolution demands it.

they said the same shit at occupy before proceeding swiftly to refill on coffee while streaming from their ipads.

Yeah well none of those fags volunteered for 1 year of military service and started their association with the party from day they were legally allowed to join it.

there were marines at occupy.

Occupy had no revolutionary spirit, praxsis or theory.

See if any Antifa in France does this exact same method. I know someone with contacts to French Intel. Or even you can do your own "report an Antifa Chapter" today.

>Class struggle dingus.
But the left only want the white working class to take it in the ass, so global justice can be created, so why should they support the commies?

Attached: bong reality.png (520x462, 275K)

>No apologies for the necessary violence
Solution easy enough, get your shotgun ready

We don`t care about your skin color nor creed but your class.

Then why most communist go after working class whites that are against political measures that strongly favour the rich like importing cheap labour? Or are they just infiltrated agitators meant to discredit the movement?