Calling on all true sons of the nation. This is a call to arms!

Calling on all true sons of the nation. This is a call to arms!

Our government wants to forcibly take land from owners and lease it back to them without compensation for said land. The maximum amount of time is 25 years that the land can be used before it is ((repurposed)). This will destroy the farming industry which many are reliant on and will cause waves of economic destruction for generations to come.

The only way to stand for our rights is to fight back! I propose we form a paramilitary force to combat the tyranny of the black man. The AWB tried but failed, we are young and filled with contempt for the politicians who have ransacked our treasury and the future of our children.

We will institute a new South Africa, one that promotes individual liberties and removes the reach of government over our lives. I want to see this flag fly over parliament once more

Vir ons land, vir ons kinders!

Attached: virdiekinders.png (750x394, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

effonline.org/on-land
britishbattles.com/zulu-war/battle-of-rorkes-drift/
youtube.com/watch?v=QPLFp9-zupc
twitter.com/willempet/status/972932440124686337
youtube.com/watch?v=3sDY4w6gCUY
youtube.com/watch?v=rUlk7XGqFCM
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

godspeed, faggot.

Each one of you is worth 10000 niggers in a fight. You can do it boi.

Where do you guys even get guns?

The next step is obviously confiscation, you guys need to start doing international arms trading with your neighbors who are willing to.

Wait wait I've seen this episode before...it ends with famine and starving niggers begging for the whites to come back. Good luck OP, hopefully your volk will survive, it is quite literally a case of to be or not to be for aryans in SA.

Bamp

Attached: 27749951_10156242470296108_3823289896890644549_n.jpg (960x720, 45K)

I have a feeling, with the surge of the right across Europe and the US, that you won't be alone in this fight. Men and money will pour to your cause.

With that said, AWB is a tad right for most. You need a right leaning group where the flag isn't red white and black or the old apartheid flag.

Its hard to get a gun but business owners can get one easily. or if you have a private security force

true, AWB was nazi colors that trigger people. we need covert tactics to infiltrate our society. the thing about SA is that we're both conservative and liberal

Please let south Africa rot, send a message to the world by letting it become the next Zimbabwe. I highly recommend western Australia.

Let them go to New Zealand also.
You both need more whites

Someone is trying to make their rugby team better

Just very nihilistic and black pilled at the moment. I don't take the destruction of a nation lightly and I quite like the Boer people, but if the world failed to learn from Zimbabwe they will learn from south Africa. Whatever happens, I don't want the Boer people to become an oppressed minority.

Rich coming from the team that lost to Uruguay. Stick to ice hockey aye.

"The AWB tried but failed"

Implying the AWB wasn't smart enough to change their public image, reforming into various groups such as Die Suidlanders, Projekt Eden, Orania, etc.

Ook, ek kan nie praat met enigeman nie, want ek's 'n Amerikaner. Is daar Afrikaans Discords, etc?

Ek gebruik Tindr, die meisies is baie blou-piled.

Attached: 1517379837263.png (2712x1372, 412K)

Based, god speed motherfuckers i'll come down there and help if shit get real.

Attached: illust_55114830_20180311_030813.jpg (600x450, 69K)

nothing came of it

>The maximum amount of time is 25 years that the land can be used before it is ((repurposed))
source?
> I propose we form a paramilitary
Shit's expensive. Food, shelter, and equipment won't be cheap.

Talk to your local politicians. See if they can designate the impending asylum for white South Africans.
You can do a lot. Organize and talk to the Boer that already live in Australia.

We are boere. We survive the off land

Go to Australia, NZ, Argentina, Uruguay.

>they will learn from south Africa
No they won't. What a blatant mistake it is to still assume whites are going to suddenly wake up and acknowledge the trajectories of death we're all on. SA will only be a talking point that White Nationalists point too, and whenever it is acknowledged in the mainstream, it'll be post-hoc justified as an unfortunate one off event that victimized blacks as well, and ultimately seen as the triumph over colonialism. No one knows what the fuck a Rhodesia is, or the history of SA. It doesn't matter. We live in an age where you can blow up children at a "music" concert about getting dicked so hard you can't walk straight, and be written off because, "muslims are the primary victims of Islamic terrorism". These people are going to wake up, they're waiting for the white man to come back and tell them what to do. To slap them and tell them to know their place.

Attached: France.jpg (1891x2800, 1.52M)

> their policy effonline.org/on-land

its worse than you though mate

This
A critical moment approaches
And it would be wise to abandon south Africa

Why would one risk his life for some random-ass country in Africa?
Fuck this, I would rather stay here and support my own country

It's not just whites, indians and coloureds are fucked too. They don' even have a say in the matter

true, fight for your land, we fight for ours

Niks kom van wat?

Wat jy oor gesels?

Nothing came from any of those things? Are you meming?

He's right, literally no one cares.

>Another Orthodox friend, who had left South Africa for Israel, remarked, “I’m so glad I emigrated from a shithole.”
>When I facetiously wondered if that commenter also believed in “white genocide” (a term popular in the white nationalist community), the person responded: “I have no idea what you are talking about. I don’t know any white supremacists, so I don’t know what they ‘sound like.’ By ‘genocide’ do you mean blacks murdering white farmers in South Africa?”

I love the safas in Australia. Great workers, fit into Aussie society perfect with bants and rugby. Good ethics, usually live together in their suburbs which are normally mid to upper middle class.

/SAG/(South Africa General) discord is organising already. Join faggots.

gg/Ge3CJ

gg/Ge3CJ

gg/Ge3CJ

>discord
with the other ANC lackeys?

>imagine being white and deciding to live in south africa of all places

Kry vir jou die annonymous encrypted chat app, wickr. Dan praat ons bietjie, BoerKryger

AYY
That's the spirit, lads! It's YOUR country, fight and take what's yours! You fought the British Empire, are you afraid of KAFFIRS?

FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD

Attached: 1508982459124.jpg (450x350, 47K)

come to the discord

You're less than 10%, you'll never take south africa back.

If you're smart, you should just all migrate to some of the white majority areas or uninhabited areas and declare your own break away state.

also
>apartheid government considered jews to be white

what the fuck mate?

You're fucked either way so why not just leave the shithole, watch it collapse into Somalia-tier country without you and then return in glory?

"convert" and become Jewish. Our kike loving president in the US will gladly send aid if that's the case. Can't let Holocaust 2.0 happen.

We need a seccesionist movement. We need to strive for independence, not more rights. We need to create a unified front to work for. larping on Sup Forums for militias that'd get infiltrated and us all thrown in jail the second they're created is beyond retarded.

What about all the city boers that have never spent time in the bush? You need a dose of reality my friend. Stop building the boers into something they're not and address reality on it's own terms

Give new invite link, if she gets crazy down there I'll fly down and we can start doing death squads. also, does your country have any military? I've never seen you guys do shit LMAO

Sterkte my Suid-Afrikaanse vriend
Moet nooit opgee nie.

this, stay the fuck off discord and the like

They gonna fuck it up anyway

kys kike

Stay strong brothers.
We're organizing a silent march in order to break the media silence on this.
ons vir jou!

Attached: 28516364_10157731191533868_1553048532075422703_o.jpg (1217x638, 58K)

>kys kike
stfu amerimutt. Get off this board, mutt.

Salt the land!

>LMAO I'll fly down to a country in the middle of a civil war
>ROFLCOPTER can i like haz a gun bro??
>just shoot all the kaffirs, easy stuff

You're a fucking child

Yes, and starve our people that need the food too and can't leave. Genius suggestion, brilliant tactical thinking. Got any more advice?

>Albania

When you are faced with your own extinction, EVERY alternative is preferable. SA whites are fighting for their own survival. I dont care if the group is Nazi or Commie or faggy, the biggest groups have the best odds of victory and survival. Dont waste time starting the perfect group, ots already too late for that, sign up with the biggest one that can operate NOW.

"A plan violently executed, is better than the perfect plan too late"- Gen Patton (all time greatest General)

"Speed, Suprise and violence of action" -basis of all US Military tactics

"We dont have time for the Furher to plan this! We just need to kill more of them than they kill of our men! No go!" -unknown German Officer (During Operation Market Garden)

Thats gonna happen anyway. Or do you really think the blacks will be nice to you? Remember, they are currently blaming whotes for allllllll of their problems.

>"A plan violently executed, is better than the perfect plan too late"- Gen Patton (all time greatest General)
>"Speed, Suprise and violence of action" -basis of all US Military tactics
>"We dont have time for the Furher to plan this! We just need to kill more of them than they kill of our men! No go!" -unknown German Officer (During Operation Market Garden)
All those quotes are from armed military forces. We are a disarmed, poorly funded, disorganised collection of thinly spread out whites surrounded on all sides by millions of blacks with no military hardware to speak of, while they have an airforce, artillery, armour and we have tractors. Well, some have tractors. at least a 1/4 of us have nothing but tin shacks. I don't think your hubris is going to get us far, thanks though.
The fuck do you think you're talking to? I live this, don't lecture me on what to expect from blacks, i've seen shit your first world life can't even imagine, I know this might be hard to understand, STARVING OUR OWN PEOPLE IS IN NO WAY GOING TO HELP US

That feel when ex military working a comfy job just waiting, the boers need to organise, start ''peacefull'' marches in the cities etc.

Why do we see nothing like this? nothing will happen unless you start marching and cause trouble.

Like the Arab spring started with so called peacefull marches, reality it was marches and pot shots at armed forces/police/government, you need to cause chaos before anyone from the west will help.

>armed military forces
I don't know if there's any true organization down there but it doesn't seem like it from the outside. Your largest advocacy group is specifically designed exfiltrate large swathes of the white population, (not limited solely to women and children). Then you have polarity in political alignment within the white population, then regional separation still. If there aren't serious things in place already, it's already over if it comes to violence. I've seen Anons talking about, "buying weapons from gun stores" and the like. That is NOT the type of weaponry that can put up a fight at all.
Comparing this situation to Rhodesia is entirely misplaced and isn't comparable at all.

My point is your AWB or whatever already has men with guns. They have the best odds of success.

Secondly: salt the earth. If you lose there wont be any of your fellow whites left anyway.

I have been to war. I have been to Africa. Never been to war in Africa though. But I know history and I know how an insurgency works and can defeat a country with airpower far greater than anything they have.

Were it me: id set off a few IEDs to take out police and quickly steal their weapons.
Set up a mobile camp in the jungle
HIT AND RUN is always a good tactic.
They will be listening to cell phones, use hand held radios and only during a fight, turn off when not in use.

Bullshit. If theu have ANY TYPE of guns, they have means to put up a fight. you USE a shitty gun to kill one or two guys in an ambush, take their shit and RUN. The shitty gun is just there to get you a better one.
Besides, an outside country will supply them at some point

>Why do we see nothing like this? nothing will happen unless you start marching and cause trouble.
If it's that easy why have bongs done nothing after so many of their daughters were raped, their fathers thrown in prison for trying to protect them, and the police did everything to cover up the murders and rapes of your children? Why didn't you do anything? Your country has a higher white population than we do
The truth is everytime we organise we get thrown into jail to be tortured and raped, given death sentences with aids. Our groups get us infiltrated and raided. Would you risk your family with that threat? Honestly?

Attached: Screenshots_2016-01-12-21-27-04.png (957x1031, 814K)

All the best lads.
I fucking hate Communist niggers.
Give them the fucking steel.
When the hat gets passed around for the Boers who are fighting for their lives I will chip in.
Whether you win or lose, we will remember that you fought.

>when ex military working a comfy job just waiting
There's a lot of us that'd answer the call, but the call will never go out for us specifically. They don't have the organization, institutions, logistics, or infrastructure in place to stand up an opposition of their own, much less a foreign legion who'd completely be dependent on the hosts.
>men with guns
Do they have thousands of belt-feds and millions of rounds? They don't have the equipment to go up against a modern equipped army, especially if they've got state backing from a super power (Russia/China). You can't play this out like Afghan/Vietnam insurgencey, because the niggers don't care about the white man's ROE and the geneva convention. They'll just slaughter anything with white skin. Your entire strategy is dependent on not protecting the remaining white population. What do you think they'll do to counter an insurgency they can't stuff out? What historically happens to those villages, those women and children?
>an outside country will supply them at some point
Pure speculation and I'd wager there's better chance the ANC are the ones that are backed.

Attached: Beware.jpg (299x169, 9K)

>My point is your AWB or whatever already has men with guns. They have the best odds of success.
To anyone reading this, the AWB is a honeypot trap run by National Intelligence, you will be raided, they will threaten your loved ones, you will go to jail or be used to exploit other whites. AVOID THE AWB AT ALL COSTS.
> jungle
What are you talking about? We don't live near jungles. Most of the country is bushland and scrub, we have the seventh largest desert in the world here. I know it's fun to larp online, it's great, don't let me stop you. We know all about these tactics thank you, we have old people, sick, our families and friends to worry about. If we randomly go killing police we will get many times more of our people killed and imprisoned. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and work under the impression you mean well, but we're not here for your entertainment. Stop trying to play armchair general with our lives. You don't know much about this place, and as such shouldn't be advising anything to anybody. Thank you

>We survive the off land
Then you will die.

>You're less than 10%, you'll never take south africa back.

Kek

britishbattles.com/zulu-war/battle-of-rorkes-drift/

Attached: wat.jpg (615x410, 35K)

>effonline.org/on-land
so your govenment is EFF?

>Do they have thousands of belt-feds and millions of rounds? They don't have the equipment to go up against a modern equipped army, especially if they've got state backing from a super power (Russia/China). You can't play this out like Afghan/Vietnam insurgencey, because the niggers don't care about the white man's ROE and the geneva convention. They'll just slaughter anything with white skin. Your entire strategy is dependent on not protecting the remaining white population. What do you think they'll do to counter an insurgency they can't stuff out? What historically happens to those villages, those women and children?
>>an outside country will supply them at some point
>Pure speculation and I'd wager there's better chance the ANC are the ones that are backed.
This guy gets it

A tactical victory with that 10% towing the line is completely assured. The problem is realistically 0.00001% of that 10% is doing anything.

Now divide that ten percent into men and women, further more into the old and young, further more into the sick and physically capable, futher more into those that will take every opportunity to flee and those that can't/won't leave the country, then those are willing to fight and then finally into those that will be able to organise to get materials and a group to work with without being intercepted by the government. How man men do people think we'd left with?

>handful of battalions and special recon fight a border war for 40 years against full fledged states successfully
>wah they can't fight
Again you need nowhere near that 10% to be fully engaged in the war. Back in the state of emergency the commandos weren't out on every street corner or every ten feet along every farm with every able bodied white male. The logical leap from "we need more people" to "we need all the people" is complete non sequitur. Any secessionist movement will have to tackle the same issues to secure there own territory and provide enough stability for other economic activity to continue.

This. You need to push for a two-state solution, and you need to be democratic if you want even the slightest western support.

Exactly, this is why Suidlanders is allowed to exist in my opinion. They're there to guarantee ANC victory if it comes to violent conflict. All they have to do is turn up the heat and the whites cleanse themselves from the lands, on the white man's dime nonetheless. It became clear to me when I realised they really weren't raising funds to put up any sort of fight and whenever they were fundraising in the states they weren't looking for shooters. I don't think there's going to be an armed conflict, I just think things are going to get shittier for the boer in particular, and the city whites will feel it economically later.

Attached: u05.png (1280x720, 1018K)

>Any secessionist movement
Exactly , a seccesionist movement. Which is what we don't have. If we were consolidated in one part of the country , trying to form a breakaway movement, i'd agree. But our people are spread thinly across the country, living intermingled with blacks more often than not. Do you actually know anything about my country? Where the white population is distributed, how many non whites there are around those populations, the politics of those areas? I'm not being shitty, I want to know if you have a realistic grasp of the situation.

You don't know what you're talking about. Rhodesians weren't farmers with shotguns. They were a nation with a proper military, with everything you could ever ask for. The attitude was different, every male served, they had the infrastructure and logs to support foreign volunteers. The two aren't comparable.
youtube.com/watch?v=QPLFp9-zupc

>and the city whites will feel it economically later.
The boers are in cities and everyone feels it all the time. I live near the biggest city in south africa and live 15 minutes away from an all white refugee camp. Do you think they aren't feeling it?
We need a full fledged seccesionist movement with our population at least somewhat consolidated before we can think about anything else. Which Sup Forums can help with!! We need to figure out the optics, how to promote the message, help us spread the meme worldwide like "Free Nelson Mandela" was, but no, you fuckers want to larp as mercs and tell us to go get ourselves killed in a race war which if we kicked off now we'd be slaughtered to man women and child.

>The boers are in cities and everyone feels it all the time
I'm talking about the farmers. They'll be stripped of their lands after the niggers get impatient with the "bad" land they got after August. I'm not saying everyone isn't feeling it, or doesn't have it bad already, I'm just saying the whites in the city who aren't in squatters yet, might end up there in a couple of years after things go south with the farmlands.
>We need a full fledged seccesionist movement with our population at least somewhat consolidated before we can think about anything else. Which Sup Forums can help with!! We need to figure out the optics, how to promote the message
It needs to be for saffers by saffers, anything that comes from Sup Forums will be too racially charged and therefore volatile. You have to convince your own people they need to separate first and foremost.

If anyone is reading this that's sane and has our best interests at heart, please help me by coming into these threads and suggesting independence, secession and a breakaway state, not racewar larping for your entertainment at the cost of innocent white women and children. We need optics for a new state, memes for an entire people. We can change things, I believe we can, but not if so many keep pushing these hard headed, idiotic, uninformed and poorly thought ideas. We need your help, we can meme something great into existence.

Attached: za-trans.gif (324x216, 3K)

>It needs to be for saffers by saffers
Sup Forums has an interesting collection of saffers and internation people, we need a place to brainstorm ideas and ways to get them out to the public

When forced to retreat you should salt the earth.

Jesus christ i'm going to have an aneurysm

I'm not sure what you're on about. Actually I think you're not familiar with the border war at all and conflating it with some half remembered /k/ colored glasses remembrance of the bush war. The conflicts are related but distinct, particularly the border war starts before and continues long after.
Ending up like robocop's pretoria isn't a viable solution. Anything smaller than the west/north cape seceding isn't economically viable. Cape Town is no Singapore.

>When forced to retreat you should salt the earth.
No need, niggers don't grow shit anyway. Unless there's someone whipping them into doing it.
So as long as the Boers can hold on to the land, it will be rich and fertile. If the kaffirs manage to seize it, the land will be barren and dead within a year.

Attached: fail.jpg (259x194, 9K)

There have been land grabs in the last few days.
Someone make a thread if you like. I'm too blackpilled
twitter.com/willempet/status/972932440124686337

One post at a time
youtube.com/watch?v=3sDY4w6gCUY
youtube.com/watch?v=rUlk7XGqFCM
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
I don't know how old you are but the young men need to feel a burning sense of pride for who they are. SA SAS, police, history, etc should be shared on whatever social media you have. These things can be traded in the open and shouldn't get you in trouble.
>Actually I think you're not familiar with the border war at all and conflating it with some half remembered /k/ colored glasses remembrance of the bush war
That's exactly what happened but the point still stands. They don't own the military apparatus, the economy, or the diplomacy to make themselves legitimate.

Attached: elysium-pelicula-foto-38.jpg (600x786, 79K)

>I'm too blackpilled
The ANC truly won't stand for it and they'll be shut down, this is Malema trying to flex his dick. It'll be smacked, no worries.

>There have been land grabs in the last few days
And how will that land be managed under the new 'owners'. Tweet says
>illegally occupying land
But is it done with blessing of the kaffir-in-charge?

Attached: WhenTheWhiteFarmersHaveBeenKilled.jpg (796x976, 154K)

But it won't send a message, look at zimbabwe that should have been a message but no one gives a shit when it's about to happen again in south africa.
Western governments will prop up the niggers for a few years until it is out of the news cycle and memory holed, then history will be rewritten that the blacks always ruled south africa

>And how will that land be managed under the new 'owners'.
It looks like they're trying to squat on it to form a new "informal settlement" as the government likes to call it.
I hope you're right, I have my doubts.
Thanks for the links, i'll share them. It makes me sad to see what we used to be, now the task forces raid evil whites that self organise. I need a drink

Attached: squatter-camp7-Custom.jpg (800x532, 112K)

Bush War is entirely different. 200,000 strong white suburb larping as a country vs 5 million white south africans.
Well speaking of blackpilled
>fight communists in the bush and domestically for 50 years
>give up fighting
>act surprised when communism shows up in your country
It's not unique to South Africa by any means, but your collective distaste for violence is suicidal.
You simply need enough people to start fighting for cellular resistance to be viable. When a militia is 12 people and everyone is two handshakes from knowing everyone else infiltration is the rule, not the exception. This is precisely why cells were developed.

It worked in Iraq/Syria.

i'd fight and die for you
just so you know
Gott mit uns!

Wow. State controled food production. Cant see this go wrong.

>200,000 strong white suburb larping as a country
They were militarized and united behind a clear goal and purpose. If there was a 200,000 strong area of SA that resembled the RLI, I'd unironically wager my money on them. That's not the case, and those 5 million south africans aren't 5 million untired south africans, much less combat fit saffers.
What worked in Iraq in Syria? Do you seriously think the US couldn't erase the Iraqis if they were free to do so? The niggers aren't going to abide by any sort of western standards when it comes to human rights and ROE. Quit extrapolating western operations onto an African nation.

I'm guess that you would want your independent state to be situated around cape town?
What's the farm land like around there? I know people are talking about salting the earth but I think it would be more productive to secure valuable farm land close to an area that you control. Keeping people fed will be one of the biggest issues because I wouldn't count on a massive amount of international aid

The Rhodesian light infantry is the best fighting force to have ever existed. They only numbered about 8,000 at any given time and they raid into Mozambique in 1977 resulted in 4 wounded and over 1,000 enemy guerrillas killed. A small well trained (trained by SAS) force with great discipline and motivated by the consequence of complete and total destruction of their country and way of life will produce some incredible things. The white South Africans need to pick up those FAL rifles and slot some fucking floppies or be slowly killed off as the world turns a blind eye and deaf ear to the cries for help.

i share this sentiment. but you can't grow crops while you are under siege. shit takes time. or are you talking actual hunting and gathering?

Attached: CTF.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

>collective distaste for violence
Do you actually know any South Africans personally? Have you ever visited JHB or Pretoria?
We haven't stopped fighting for two centuries. Since our armies been disbanded and we've been disarmed and scattered to the winds now we fight for our lives on a person to person basis and fight eachother.

The point I'm making is South Africa can field 200,000 people and still be a functioning country when all the other white people wake up and go into the office or out to the farm which makes the situation wholly incomparable to the Rhoddies.

>What worked in Iraq in Syria? Do you seriously think the US couldn't erase the Iraqis if they were free to do so?
You should read about the Soviet Afghan war if you think playing hard ball is all Iraq needed to fold like paper.

>I'm guess that you would want your independent state to be situated around cape town?
I don't see any other option. Two of the biggest white population centres are JHB and Pretoria, but JHB is also one of the most dense African populations, anything else just isn't feasible. I can't imagine how we'd get even half of the people to relocate, and I can't imagine Afrikaners willingly leaving Pretoria