ITT: Anime characters that were heroes but treated as villains

his nii-san won and was one of only like 2 people to get a girl with a happy ending and everything so its fine.

How the flying fuck did gaelio actually manage to win so hard.

What a wild ride

Me, who is constantly blamed for things that were out of my control or cause.

This one is good.

>How the flying fuck did gaelio actually manage to win so hard.
He was cheating.

Nene did nothing wrong

he used the tech his best friend gift wrapped to him after he was also gift wrapped a fake death

>win

he's paralyzed from the waist down

Ein was a failure though. Didn't kill a single child of significance. Iok on the other hand was a real hero.

Don't forget he got to pilot best boy

*tips dragonslayer*

Director bias according to some

I was hoping for him to survive since he managed to make it all the way to the final episode

Was he really treated as a villain though? It's certainly something you can take away from the story but not something it pushes you towards.

>he's paralyzed from the waist down
He's recovering for having allah virginia removed from his neck
I'd say it may be safe to assume he recovers fully

This cutie

I thought it was Dynames for a second. Is IBO good?

Ora Ora~

He wasn't a hero. He wasn't even really a villain either, but he went full retard. He stayed willfully ignorant of Gjallarhorn's shitty governing and only focused on muh Crank without stopping to consider that the only reason Crank had to fight was because Gjallarhorn is shit.

S1's biggest crimes are that Kudelia gets insufferable and that there are long stretches of downtime and dull moments in arcs with poor payoffs in the middle of the series. Otherwise its pretty "meh".

S2 starts well but after the mobile armor arc in the middle it starts going to shit and doesn't recover.

Watching Mika and Akihiro go ham egg and cheese on guys was pretty satisfying though.

Oh man, i still remember all those retards who got excited with this edgelord calling him the "grim reaper"...there was this guy who kept spamming the scenes where he "kills" all those characters, he was pretty happy about it.

I hope he killed himself.

desu this really makes me think

is the kingdom griffith built perfect? he makes demons and humans coexist together rather than kill each other. there's food, water and all the necessities the people could want, no wars, little to no crime, literally a perfect kingdom in a fucked up universe

now was it worth killing ALL of his friends and everything that meant something to him?

was it just a case of sacrificing the few to save many

Dude the rest of the world is filled with dragons and trolls killing thousands.

Someday I should try and rewatch IBO with the knowledge that Gjallerhorn are actually the heroes of the story

what was his problem
humans are generally weak shits that dinnu nuffin

Squealer did nothing wrong

>be low iq darkie
>ruin utopian society because have 99% of the world for yours to habit is not enough, gotta ruin the remaining 1% too because fuck whitey

Fuck off Gaelio.

>How the flying fuck did gaelio actually manage to win so hard.

According to /m/ Garma is the Magikarp of Gundam. He's weak and pathetic at first, but If he survives the assassination attempt he evolves to become Gyrados.

Ein pls

Damn didn't know Gundam could be so realistic and depict real life so accurately.

>mackyfan

My condolences.

Basically anyone that is contrary to the main character

my king

nice thumbnail, faggot

But it's the other way around

Not really a villain, but Toujirou Kakisu from Xam'd was rather an obstructionist antagonist. I liked how the show did, well, show he had his own problems and was just on the other side of a military complex.

I don't know, consigning numerous orphaned children to slow painful deaths so that you can plumb the depths of the enormous supernatural pitcher plant you're obsessed with isn't really heroic.

S2 was really Meandering: the Show. There are so many episodes that should really be character building except nothing changes and they just further hammer CHILD SOLDIERS and some other points over and over again. Chocolate man's uprising doesn't even get enough attention it should have received and all of it is resolved rather abruptly.

In a saner world. Schneizel goes full retard evil so Lelouch can be justified in his actions and presented as the better choice regardless of everything he's done.

He was correct about EVERYTHING.

One of the most justified righteous "villains" in Sunrise's history.

Literally the product of an age obsessed with genetic tampering and short sighted political bias. Forced to live amongst countless morons waging war over something so trivial as his own days dwindle away due to the way he was created.

You can't even blame him for going nuts in the end.

>Cao Cao
> Lel louche
>Shield Brah
>Overlord Bones
>Kaiki best grill

Okada loved his va
Agreed, too bad the guys who used banned weaponry were the ones to mostly get away with their shit by the end.
Ein is best gundam

/thread

All delinquents are villains

You know what should make you think. Why is Griffisu gathering all those people in one place? Round 3 maybe?

Someone post the one with the quote,you know what I mean

>kill a bunch of innocent people who dedicate their lives to protecting the populace just because he thinks they aren't doing a good enough job of being heroes
>nothing wrong
Stain is the ultimate ironic dindu nuffin character. Literally everything he did was wrong, but because he had an ideology backing his motives, no matter how dumbfucking stupid it was, and because characters in-universe get inspired by him, brainlets everywhere irl think he was a morally vague antihero and did nothing wrong.

?

He's a nice guy

Fuck off, he is literally satan.

Lol, bravo, user, you've nailed it. It's even forshadowed in the show when League of villains attracts the new members and Shigaraki is annoyed by it (even the manchild sees that it's no different from his own dumb position).

Deep down, he is.

This. He saw that most heroes weren't living up to his idealistic standards of "the perfect hero", so instead of becoming that hero himself, he decides to kill a bunch of innocent heroes for "not being good enough"?
Anyone who thinks Stain did nothing wrong is a retard.

>is the kingdom griffith built perfect?
no, that's why it was built on top of the literal ruins of the last kingdom that tried to do this shit

One with contexts

I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
But I'm going to keep posting LoGH quotes

we didn't deserve madara

Its one alongside the line of "youre late mittermayer"

Deep, deep, down, for one guy.

Men killing themselves is quite a theme in Xamd

Doesn't he become a good guy in the end? He even got some implied future romantic development with the cat-ears hacker girl.

Xam'd fucking sucked. It had so many problems in the story.

Did nothing wrong.

Weren't they killed for literally anything? I tak technically self-defense.

This.

>Comes back from the death without any explanation whatsoever.
>breaks Bael's unbreakable swords.
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>sacrificed people who looked up to him and risked their lives for him
>raped his only real friends girlfriend
>causes dimensions to collide causing monsters to roam free and kill thousands
>create a big city filled with people who also look up to him
>will probably sacrifice that too
nah he's straight up evil

he just fought the power

The Most Greatest Hero of Sup Forums.

Trump - The Duck.

The Jesus

He could have saved them all!

All he wanted was his daddy paying attention to him. An unfortunate victim of child neglect.

No one ever thought she was a villain, the only complaint is her appalling lack of consideration given towards the JQ.