Basic Redpill on the UK

Alot of Anons here don't seem to understand why the UK is turning into a repressive shit hole so i am going to give you all a basic red pill on the "British" people.
Firstly there is no such thing as British it is an identity imposed on them by their foreign rulers.
There are English, Irish, Scottish and Welsh but no British.

The people of the United Kingdom are ruled by a foreign elite for hundreds of years who have had nothing but loathing and contempt for them.

If Muslim rape them they don't care
If they are replaced by Muslims they don't care
if Chav girls are pimped out by Muslim rape gangs they don't care
Lower class are scum and deserve to be stepped on.
If they try to organise then they lock up their leaders.
If you complain about it you are arrested
When this hostile elite had an empire they would send them to Australia (ironically Australia now prospers away from their influence)
Everything horrible and fucked up in the British isles can be attributed to these arrogant fucking toffs who need another hole in their fat heads.
There is a reason the yanks throw them off the American continent and never looked back and i predict that a European Union free of "British" Influence will actually prosper and regain control of their borders.

Do not underestimate the class hatred these people have towards those they consider less than them they are the most repressive anti white scum on the planet as Donald Trump quickly found out once he was elected.

Attached: UK1.jpg (1440x823, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/6960745/Teenagers-only-use-800-different-words-a-day.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this foreign elite actually just jews?

You can say all this shit about all of Western Europe and you'll be right. But character wise British people (we all know what's meant by that you sperg) are good folk.

No. Although Jews are now part of it there are bloodlines that go back over a thousand years. Literal fucking uber vampires man you can stake these motherfuckers in the heart and they keep coming back.

Class hatred is real in the UK.

Jews, gays, women and a small group of greedy traitors/cucks are behind all the trouble.

Where do these elite come from?
Like, are they some sort of abbos turned evil?
Or are they frenchfags who invaded long ago? Or krauts? Reptilians?

Norman descendents

>Everyone is suddenly concerned about the UK
worry about your own problems you cant do anything for us anyway

But wait, it's the germans pushihng the rapefugees all over europe, not the brits. And even if the brits were doing so under the table, can't deny that the krauts definitely ARE pushing for the slimes as well.
Also, can you name any of these people, of these bloodlines? It sounds horribly fucked, what if war or something destroyed that govt, what would happen then?

You brits are so patient I envy you.

If we have 1500 raped school girls by muslims It would be mass slaughter here and burning mosques

Really? I'm fucking glad. Shouldn't envy those weak fucking homos though. I had a cousin who spent a year in Finland, can't remember where, some southern city where everyone worked in oil and had a yacht apparently.
There weren't tons of mudslimes but she says she definitely saw a few. Are they pouring in from sweden or what's going on?

Attached: hiss.jpg (464x488, 44K)

Yes there are fews in big cities and they poured from sweden during 2015-2016. Now we are deporting them.

Also, what's with Brexit and the internal tories / whigs contests which I hear can get quite polarizing and heated over there. Is that all for show? Or is there some sort of legitimate power struggle going on?

Attached: str.png (310x295, 133K)

That'll change non-linearly one unexpected day. Until then.

Nice.
How does the average Finn view the average mudslime residing in their country? And do you know if your view of them differs as radically from that of the Swedes as your relationship with them, in terms of the thousands of fucking immigrants Sweden has with their borders?

Thank you, New Zealand. I say you kick England out of the Anglosphere and replace them with us. We know exactly what the British Royalty and their corrupt parliament is like

Attached: 1520848852134.jpg (768x497, 547K)

What else can you tell us about this british royalty?
I never really liked the queen, kind of wanted to bash her face in with a hammer.
Fiction blabla, don't ban me from the UK pls.

>let me tell you about your country

I always had a huge boner for Finland. Ever since I found out that Nokia is a finnish product.
The catch is, that i'm greek, pontic to be exact, am i welcome there? And with "there" i mean the southern part because it gets too cold up north.

No its mostly Jews and Communists in Social Democrat parties and they are getting fucking destroyed in ever election across the continent. Only in the United Kingdom are Social Democrats still Strong.

To Understand why the Uk is such shit you need to understand the Elites class hatred for those below them. I am talking a real pathological hatred here.

Attached: SD.png (1190x702, 325K)

Not a blackpill though, just a basic realization that comes with basic knowledge of world history.
The question is about the role you wish to play in the strife between good and evil no matter what the result is because you don't fight for a result but for an ideal.

>I never really liked the queen, kind of wanted to bash her face in with a hammer.
I don't know if this is good natural instinct you have towards oppressors or your Aztec genes kicking in.

Ok, I get it.
Take Brexit, what does it mean? Is it a response from the masses to the neglect and shit they get from those elites? What would it take for change to come about in the British isles?

The average opinion is against muslims or at least nimby. Our MSM and national broadcast company try to shill hard.

pic related, it's average working man room.

Attached: workroom.jpg (1920x1280, 317K)

They're probably the same, the Aztec were not the bloodthirsty savages western fiction has made them out to be. Let's just say that mesoamerican civilizations' relationships with death were VERY different than european ones.
See, man crossed the Bering straight over 40 thousand years ago, yet civilization didn't come about until a mere 5 thousand years ago.
And civilisation flourished in both separated landmasses without ever making contact with each other. And man was just an ape for 200 thousand years, imagine how different worldviews and cultures and civilizations can come to be.

Brexit is the pent up rage that the English and Welsh felt over everything wrong in their nations, it wasn't suppose to happen, David Cameron played a game of dare he was sure he would win so they could gain more position and status inside the self aggrandising liberal elite that are running the United Kingdom into the ground.

Go ask the Irish about the "British' elite and what they think of them and how they would bring about change to the isles.

You talk shit user,

Britain is, like America and France, 100% Jew Controlled,

They run the city of London, our media, our politics.

The last King of England was Edward - forced to abdicate due to Nazi sympathies and wishing to undo our Jewish masters.

Our English aristocratic elite are almost non existent any more, however I will accept your accusation they are guilty, but they are guilty of collusion not instigation.

The Jew controls Britain, have done since the battle of Waterloo and the famous Rothschild messenger.

Attached: A876F273-91D4-43B8-89EC-6154EC71CF5D.png (1024x1024, 82K)

When will Cromwell 2.0 arise and seize power?

The last king native to your isles died a thousand years ago in battle and ever since you have been getting fucked.

The trouble is the number of people who "work" in the public sector. There are far too many people on the public payroll - police, civil servants, street sweepers, bin collectors, bailiffs, judges, paper pushing office drones etc etc. Everyone above 40 have paid into a pension, which they still believe hey will get. Theres eveyone on benefits. Everyone whos disabled. The BBC and media. And then theres those who work privately but are brainwashed into thinking the state is helping them.

Theres just too many people to convince to let go of their perceived gains from this society.

Attached: uk national debt 1.jpg (1480x812, 143K)

Our last King was Edward VIII

What we have now is the quasi Jewish second family on the throne.

Again, this is all secondary pointless conversation as the Rothschilds are our direct masters. Have been since buying out the city of London when they lied to the stock markets and now claimed Britain had lost the battle of Waterloo causing mass panic selling which they bought up via proxy, so by the time the actual news of Wellingtons victory arrived, a single Jew was left owning the Royal and State debt, this single Jew litterally bought London from the Crown, the City of London is now a small state within a state much like the Vatican.

We have been utterly destroyed from within,

Our empire burnt over a pretend Polish defence lie, while our masters simply transferred Jew HQ from London to New York and now finally Tel Aviv

We have had the most morally bankrupt elite in the world for centuries. If you want to enter the rabbit hole, look for the joke "The Aristocrats".

This country is shit, the thing we ever produced has been thieves and writers, the latter being something that I have yet to understand as our people has the poorest vocabulary in the anglosphere, measured at 800 words.
telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/6960745/Teenagers-only-use-800-different-words-a-day.html
(warning: article depicts a 5/10 girl in UK)

You have a massive problem with Jews in modernity but we have always know that Semites are shit tier, millions died keeping them out of Europe and millions more are going to be made martyrs again but your entire elite have to go mate not just the Jews.

Harold was a good boy who did everything right :(

OP is right. We are living under an evil oligarchy that tries their absolute hardest to undermine the "British" people and divide Europe.

British folks are good folk, I just wish they weren't so tolerant sometimes.

>If Muslim rape them they don't care
>If they are replaced by Muslims they don't care
>if Chav girls are pimped out by Muslim rape gangs they don't care
If Poles come to work in UK -- CHIMPOUT
>pic related "Brits" who hate EU citizens

Attached: london-protest-slogans.jpg (2924x1816, 832K)

>The superwealthy hate cheap foreign labour

The absolute state of memeflag education

>shitskins are the superwealthy
Netherlands, ladies and gentelmen.

Attached: 1517132383478.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Wow the mad ukfags are pretty mad bout the world getting to know how cucked your country is.
Just stay down and take it, youll start enjoing it eventually.

This is the reason why Corbyn and Labour are getting woke.

why is it said that jews are running the media? why does everyone blame everything on jews. Convince me.

Attached: JEW.jpg (735x820, 105K)

Remember Thomas Mair? The last Bong with Balls.

Probably it has something to do with the ridiculously large majority of kikes in the media, user.

The biggest red pill one can know is DON'T COME HERE!

Do some research, it's all there for you to see...

Lol we aren't worried about you. We are pointing you out as an example so others don't make y'alls mistake.

finally this guy gets it

A damning indictment from the hobbit

Are you insane? If Corbyn wins he will throw the doors open fully and we'll have a Rotherham in every small village and town.

LOL

and this is why I don't want any more bong immigration here.