What is it that makes cucks like Reddit so much?

What is it that makes cucks like Reddit so much?

Attached: image.jpg (640x305, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs
youtube.com/watch?v=V6cG3oAhn-U
youtube.com/watch?v=9Maeli1EgBg
youtube.com/watch?v=C8YbPp8GQS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are nigger lovers conforming to the current culture

negro with emphasis on the e 'i' sound

These morons think rap is singing.

Why are you listening to jungle beats in the first place?

Its where professional middle class adults go to hang out on the Internet.

You wouldn't understand.

Well that explains everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=XASNM1XEQPs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

I don't
youtube.com/watch?v=V6cG3oAhn-U

I substitute Nigga with Nigger

>JUNGLE JAMMIN
>Songs
pick one

Attached: grape-drank.webm (526x360, 2.96M)

I say “coon.”

"knickers"

"Jigga"

Nigga

Reddit changed their front page algorithm to turn the website into an mirror universe Sup Forums. It's now a crazy progressive echo chamber. Those idiots will probably be in for a rude awakening again in 2020 when they realize them pushing retards like David Hogg alienated half the country into voting for Trump again.

Attached: 1519704528143.jpg (599x677, 53K)

"N-word"

The only correct answer is "I don't sing nigger garbage"

Correct answer right here

You get banned if you say mean things

So, you've got cucks and fake people on it

>Its where professional middle class adults go to hang out on the Internet
>not choosing le edgy 4chinz meme
son I am disappoint!

I don't know what top page algorithm reddit uses now, but something tells me that all that Doki Doki Literature Club fanart doesn't belong here

I say nigga cause i am hispanic like 6ix9ine and he gets to say it

>What is it that makes cucks like Reddit so much?

Well they look like this

Attached: 1497941364865.jpg (2048x1536, 441K)

Yup, the front page has been literally unreadable since 2016.

I don't think it's entirely their fault though, Shareblue bots that site like crazy, but the admins let them get away with it.

Sooooo punchable.

I don't listen to nigger songs

Attached: 1519036178134.jpg (606x592, 42K)

instead of saying the "n-word" I say nigger.

Attached: nword.jpg (622x683, 50K)

Voter ID

Why is "nigger" such a trigger word for normalfags? Even in countries where there are few/no niggers, they still wince or freak out at it. It's just a fucking word, you cowards. Stop letting it have power over you.

Only Anglo countries.

They should not be singing or even listening to that music.
It’s cultural appropriation.

Never relax...

I agree is there a way we can meme this to become illegal

I would bang the girl with the dog.

I would substitute nigger for the n word personally, fortunately I don't listen to garbage so this query has never emerged.

Glad we could have this conversation.

>sings nigger songs

Even the fucking dog is fat why are Americans so fucking fat

white girls fuck dogs

The only songs I listen to that use nigger in the lyrics come from David Allan Coe and Johnny Rebel.
I just sing Nigger.
> it's tough to work for a dollar a week
> and the Ku Klux Klan is bigger
> so tear the sheets off of your bed
> and let's go hang a nigger
Accept no substitutions.

Hitler

Anyone got the Australian lyrics?

Red is the color of communism

Baby baby baby was a rock-in-roll Hitla

The only songs that have the word ''nigger'' in them and are worth listening to are by Johnny Rebel and Moonman. If you're singing any song that has the word ''nigger'' in it and it's not by either of those artists, you're a fucking nigger.

google

No here too

That dude with the chin hair has the biggest chin I've ever seen.

t.chinlet

I use nigger to say nigger.

Looks more like a monkey than a dog
also her ass is on backwards

>since 2016.
> ledit format
found the ledit fago-
...who am i kidding, this board is already filled to the top with filth like you. for fucks sake, you will never leave, will you?

I browse both and I have more fun on the chan. I used to only come here but then constantly was accused of being reddit so after 4 years here checked out reddit and it wasn't that bad.

taylor swift never used that word so

This except I also roll the "r"

>Why is "nigger" such a trigger word for normalfags?
It's only to push their personal agenda and go: "See you are a racist white male." That's it, they don't give a shit about actual black problems because that would mean they would need to be critical to the black community, and that would be racist. So they're stuck in a never-ending circlejerk where no problems get solved and the end result is more angry white men, and we all know how that'll end up.

>not listening to Mr. Bond

>Sooooo
You are no better than the cucks pictured.

I use Paul Mooney's teeth whitening routine by saying nigger every day to keep them pearly white

>self-censoring soyboys
so cool i bet they totally fit in

Attached: Congoids 3.jpg (1851x1470, 519K)

> implying I listen nigger jungle jams

youtube.com/watch?v=9Maeli1EgBg

Reddit, when it first appeared on the internet, was new and cool and nobody knew a lot about it. Because the internet wasn't accessible to nearly as many people in 2005, so the first people to use Reddit are basically the same primary group that uses it now: white, male Millenial progressives. This is still the dominant demographic of the site.

Reddit is a hugbox. It's a place where the only content that gets to the top of a subreddit is the one that pleases the most amount of people in said subreddit, meaning that the only content that ever makes it to the top of a page is the most safe, mediocre, and agreeable content for that particular subreddit. It's the same with comments, with a vote-rank system that means only the subreddit's own memes or comments that are safe and popular will make it to the top.

Reddit's mediocratic system discourages subreddits from changing too much, and then you arrive at the monstrosities like the default subreddits and /r/politics, which are as bland as you can possibly get.

The fat whale bitch is so stupid and ugly... and of course she has a black baby. Is anyone fucken surprised?

Haven't been on reddit in two years who's David Hogg?

I've never posted on reddit, and I used to browse the front page for news, but it's completely unreadable now that Shareblue has taken it over

Nigger-r-r-r
I love it

I add a heavy er to substitute the silly a.

Gotta wonder what the motivation was. The inspiration. How did it all begin? These disk beak lips they love so much.

cunt, but i call everyone cunt

Because they believe -- Thinking the same as everyone else = Popular.

The voting encourages it

when you no longer think for yourself and crave to be popular then you become a beta cuck and can be convinced that letting niggers fuck your wife is a good idea.

Attached: sex-bed-couple trudeau.jpg (1092x802, 136K)

We're all just larping as Yanks these days, look at how much representation "Black British" people get in the UK media despite being one of the smallest minorities. I guarantee most people in the anglosphere know more about the American civil rights movement than anything from our own history aside from the world wars

The "N" word isn't used in Gregorian Chants. All other music is degenerate.

I always just replace the -a with an -er. Makes basically every rap song sound like a fucking klan anthem.

Chris Rock said it’s okay.

Substituting the word "NIGGER" with anything is doing a disservice to the high-brow artist's intended effect towards the listener. Perhaps they are missing the point that the music isn't intended for them, but for niggers instead?

It's actually really funny that they don't seem to understand this. Funny, and sad.

it's illegal to offend anybody on reddit.
....but at the same time it's a good place for hobby type stuff. And I mean like, real niche hobby shit. Not video games and movies. weave baskets underwater? well, that's probably where all the other underwater basket weaving faggots are, because forums just don't fucking exist anymore.

I always said nigga in my cypress hill phase, who gives a shit I don't know any niggers lmao

Poor doggo

I don't sing songs that have the word nigger in them.

>some niggers never die but they smell the same way
I don't think you can use substitute words or it would lose its message.
I guess he meant nigger songs tho. Which is odd since I've never heard nigger songs where they sing nigger.
I do know some speak a beat where they say nigger more than klansman.

The only time I've used it is for genealogy resources because it's impossible to get a thread going on Sup Forums

>he doesn't listen to Johnny
youtube.com/watch?v=C8YbPp8GQS0

Redditors absolutely hate being made aware of their own privilege. Make a troll account pretending to be a loud BLM activist calling out their aggressions and latent racism and see how fast they turn against you.

I don’t “sing” along to nigger “music”. I can’t stand it. But you can’t sing to it anyways since it’s not music.

If I was nigging out loud to this garbage I would make the same sub with a yard -GGER

Suicide wrist red, I can exercise you, cheat on your man homie ACK can't get through the door, the shit's stuck, OUTTA MY WAY MAN DOOR STUCK! DOOR STUCK! PLEASE I BEG YOU

>taylor swift never used that word so

But I was told she was /our girl/

Shes a queen.

Attached: 1511977414761.jpg (622x735, 96K)

you don't substitute it, you step away from the mic to breathe in

Blatant anti-whitism.

Cucks.

KEK KEKS

Looks like there were 2-3 wimmin who were stupid enough to think that this was going to be a fairly normal social event, were horribly wrong, and now don't want their pictures taken.

That one trying to hide behind a leaf, I fucking lost.

I can't stop laughing!

Attached: file.png (352x287, 146K)

Kek even among goblinos and creaturas this stands above the rest. I zoomed in right away.

I’m just quoting the artist so my wife’s son said it’s okay to say nigga as long as I make sure to knock myself out for it.

Obama

lel

This.