“A torture for the eyes”: Chinese moviegoers think Black Panther is just too black

The commenter said he had to pinch himself more than 10 times to stay awake during the movie because “Black Panther is black, all the major characters are black, a lot of scenes are black, the car-chasing scene is black—the blackness has really made me drowsy.”

Someone else said the experience was worse in 3D (link in Chinese): “The film is filled with black actors and actresses. Also, because the film’s colors are a bit dark, it’s nearly a torture for the eyes to watch the film’s 3D version in the theater.”

qz.com/1226449/a-torture-for-the-eyes-chinese-moviegoers-think-black-panther-is-too-black/

Why are chinks so based?

Attached: Kek+that+was+hilarious+_90dbfc0365f54b11537b1097b4265214.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Str8Killa99/status/969792041617186816
youtube.com/watch?v=k-SOciCRCdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they opened their eyes fully they'd let more light in

>it's all
so
>tiresome

I watched the start of a cam of it, and it's too fucken boring, couldn't last 5 minutes. African culture is shit.

>more light
>black
how exactly would that help in this situation

Jesus Christ dude it's a fucking super hero movie. Do you have any self awareness at all?

Because Chinese people see Africans as literal dirt people. Plus, they own a shitton of them in Africa.

The dirty secret is that Orientals are generally racist AF, most of 'em. The SJWs don't like to talk about that though, so you don't hear much about it in the media.

Asians/Orientals make the KKK seem mild.

right, imagine saying something like this in a western country: "Black panther is a torture for the eyes. It's just too black"

you literally can't lmao

But people in the west have been saying it's too black since it was announced

source

Twitter, facebook, Sup Forums, instagram, rotten tomatoes. Just because it isnt popular or supported doesnt mean it isnt happening

i said source

Asians are #2 on the ok to be racist against list. Unless they are Pakis. “Asian” grooming gangs are an adorable euphemism for Muzzie pedorapists.

Jesus Christ dude, being this buttblasted about OPs thread.

Attached: tmp_8382-1520085113901681484793.jpg (782x652, 142K)

That's all good - but I have a hard time watching Hong Kong/Chinese/Taiwan cinema because the actors look so damn similar. I didn't know what the hell was going on in Infernal Affairs.

topkek based chinks

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

hahahahahahahahaah that's not a fucking source, it's a 98 on rotten tomatoes black babies getting coddled by their cuck masters

Attached: she stole her man.webm (427x240, 2.55M)

They need to recut and adapt the film for an asian audience

Attached: 1061899978.jpg (1000x541, 206K)

other than an anonymous image board

It’s a cultural movement

>I’ve never been in a theater so dark that I couldn’t find my seat.”

Based chinks

Towards what, exactly?

>Chinese got nigger fatigue within five minutes of a motion picture
damn, it took America like 200 years.

The ending to that movie really was a let down. Main character shot himself for some contrived reason.

mobile.twitter.com/Str8Killa99/status/969792041617186816

Meanwhile its a hate crime in Europe that may you get fired to dislike the movie

The ending of wakanda or of internal affairs? You can tell me I don't watch that crap anyway.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 25K)

Yeah it's almost like minority opinions get stifled

Internal affairs. The guy cloned himself or something and all his clones kill each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-SOciCRCdo

that guy is going get banned

>March 2
>still tweeting freely
He hasn't, and wont.

you forgot your merchant.jpg