Tomo-chan

It begins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDL4OJhRIXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has Tomo ever not been cute?

I imagine his denial got worse every time Tomo's tomos got bigger.

>Tomboy neckerchief pinching

Tomo still used 俺 at this point. Interesting. Maybe she changed it to アタシ because of Jun.

I can feel it cooking!

Stop this meme this instant.
Pic very unrelated.

Is it canon time?

You can see the moment his understanding of the world breaks.

Let's get along

If i was jun i would check between the legs to make sure, that it was not a boy

It must have been hell for him

carol is shit

To be fair, only when Tomo's tomos started to get bigger she started to look like a girl.
Even people still mistakes her for a boy

Will the twist simply be that he liked Tomo more as a man?

Title: Girl [gurl] 1. A female child. 2. A young, immature woman.
Panel 1
Jun: Dude...that skirt's a bit much, ain't it? What kind of debut are you trying to make? Hahaha...
Tomo: EH?!
Panel 2
Tomo: I don't wanna wear this kinda fluttery stuff either, man. Don't really have a choice since I'm a girl and all...
Jun: Just because you're a girl you...
Panel 3
Jun: Huh?
Tomo: Huh?
Panel 4
Jun: A girl...who is?
Tomo: Who else would it be, dude?

Wtf tomochan was a girl this whole time?

lol, this is hilarious.

Jun 'I'm not gay'.

tomo-chan was a girl all alomg

what the fuck? dropped

Eh; Jun's reacted to boobs too many times to have been gay; he's simply tomosexual.

Okay Goku.

I imagine this scene playing out like Araragi walking in on Kiss shot feeding

When you believed in homies over hos, but then it turns out your homie was a ho.

And she keeps talking like a guy.
No wonder Misuzu was pissed when Tomo was wondering why Jun treated her like a boy

>tomo was so ugly she was taken for a guy

When she's next to her mom

Tomo was so cute Jun thought he was gay for years.

The sheer amount of cognitive dissonance and delusion is happening in Jun's head right now.

>middle school
Yeah it's probably easy to be a tomboy at that age

more like bishi shota

>this chapter highlights the idea that there will always be a possibility that one of your "bros" is actually a female

How would you respond?

majority of Sup Forums hates 3d women so it doesnt matter

Dude, it's nothing special. I've know a tomboy my entire life.

I dont have any bros anymore

He probably will, unwittingly and thus his issues with women.

I know all of my (male) friends are men.

Another reaction I would have accepted:
>Tomo..You're a girl? OH THANK GOD!

Are you that user that tried to teach me how to color things over a year ago?

Do I need a drawing pad for that?

nice

youtube.com/watch?v=VDL4OJhRIXQ

I wasn't the only one, but I was one of them. A drawing pad is nice, but I'm making these on a trackpad while in bed, so you don't absolutely need it (for this kind of stuff at least).

What does it feel like cumming inside a tomboy?

It's a disgusting and unnerving idea. Bros are bros, hoes are hoes. I would keep beign a bro towards "her" and I expect "her" to do the same

right

I always fuck up on the shading, it seems kinda hard.

it doesn't have to be that good to work

HIATUS!!!!!!!

not in the middle of an arc

That reminded me of Mushoku Tensei right after the time skip

i thought he thought she was girl a bit before

Judging from these reactions, nobody would fuck Tomo if they were in Jun's shoes.

Fucking Jun, you've been getting beaten by a girl

>Mushoku Tensei
I will never be not mad at that series.

there isn't any correlation with some of these tropes with the real life, stop comparing 3D with 2D
in real life, men smell like shit for other men, men skin is rougher, beard subtle exists, hair, etc
I'm not defending 3D girls but their skin is smooth and they smell so good, this is what trannies will never acknowledge because it would shatter their mentally ill brain.

stop comparing 2D with 3D

He subconsciously knew, so he thought he was gay for being attracted to her.

TL Note: on panel 2 and 4, Tomo uses "ore", which is typically used by males for personal pronoun. She uses atashi in present time.

This nigga gets it.

Tomo, you dumb bastard

>the exact moment Jun's perception of reality shattered

>girlwhood

>dropout

You know what, we've been waiting for this for a long, long time now, I actually feel like I'm enjoying it for the first time in months.
Better enjoy it while it lasts.

That's because Tomo-chan went back to it's roots user. I also find it very entertaining. Great arc.

Look at this freak of nature and her gray tongue.

Jun was gay for that guy

>tfw tomboy Bullet is low tier

>not keeping the short hair

trash

Gay.

>short hair

trash

It's all fun and games until you have to clean out a sink and shower drain caked with long hair.

Boku no Yoooooooo!

you raise a good point
It's weird that Jun and Tomo never went to the onsen together when they were boys

Not in my kokoro

The real question is how would your bros respond if they found out that YOU were actually female?

You do realize skin care exists? I’ve seen dudes with skin as smoth as a girl and I’ve seen women who work in construction with rougher hands than my dad.

Did you drop Kaguya?

What? Who are you talking to? Are you talking to me?

I dropped your mom on my dick

Poor Jun, Tomo destroyed his bro gay fantasy he wanted to have with male Tomo all the time and turned it into confused gender issue, now we know why he dated Misuzu to check things but it didn't work either for both of them.

Tomo should now dress like a guy and Jun would fuck her, Misuzu had it all wrong with making Tomo girly plan.

i think you're probably joking, but even so it's worth mentioning how much this is inferring modern western ideas onto other countries.
'this is gay' isn't the first, second, or third thought on his mind.

he was super close to accepting being gay and now he's wewing out of control

My tomboy would be disappointed. She's not a lesbian.

Does this current arc mean that we'll eventually get extended Jun and Misuza dating flashbacks?

we'll be getting Jun's side of it, yes.

Interesting how Jun's face is different here than it was in the original telling of this scene in the second strip.

>not pretending to be a boy, hang out with him bro style, and then rape him like carol did when he least expects it

I'm just going to leave my fumita gf right here, don't do anything lecherous okay Sup Forums?

Misuzu looks sexy

Don't worry Jun, I'm sure you'll get better at this someday.

Too late. Already leering.

School uniforms are a mistake. They're boring and forcing everybody to dress up the same way every day is lame. Especially if the uniforms are ugly, which is the case of most Japanese Middle School uniforms.

That would be good.