What does Sup Forums about jimmy carter ?

Attached: JimmyCarterPortrait2.jpg (220x270, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KCOd-qWZB_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Peanut cuck 1 termer that ought to keep his opinions on politics to himself cuz he obviously doesn't know shit

He was an inept faggot

The absolute state of my great Uncle.

He was the Rat’s first attempt to see just what it was they could scrape off the bottom of the barrel.

maybe 5 or 6

Seems like a genuinely good guy, shit president though.

Live on a street named after him.

Domestically good and actually fairly based.
Internationally, cuck of the century.

embarassment to the usa and useful idiot to the jews

He was a nice guy... maybe too nice.

he made a deal with the bankers to fund his campaign in exchange for raising mortgage rates to 21%. is racist to own property, dontcha know.

Area you kidding? He was to be the “See how smart Democrats are? He is a nucular enginear!” The funny thing is that after several years of nuclear engineer the Rats ran against a guy they called an idiot and lost. That bit is fucking hilarious.

Obama of the 70s, gave us Reagan, same way Obama gave us Trump

He was a nice guy but no leader. He understood there was decline and crisis but powerless to do anything about it himself.

youtu.be/KCOd-qWZB_g

Failed at being a Democrat President
Succeded at being a Conservative Philanthrapist
When are Liberals gonna take the Carter Pill and lift themselves up by their bootstraps?

I actually live near Plains Georgia and me and my dad have actually done plumbing work for the old fuckhead. He's over 90 years old and still goes out and hunts turkey on the weekends. Awhile back he had come down with some kinda cancer and there were signs all over Plains saying shit like "pray for Carter" and "Jimmy Carter cancer survivor" and shit like that. Though the cancer mysteriously went into remission.. at his age.. hmmm..
And even stranger, his Grandson Jeremy Carter died of cancer almost immediately after at the ripe age of 28... It didn't sit right with me... Perhaps the old dude likes infant blood in his prune juice? I've been inside his house to fix the plumbing with my dad before, his house was filled with strange idols he aquired from other countries and ambassadors of other nations and shit.. really makes you think.. did he somehow pass his terminal illness to his grandson? Perhaps with some sort of artifact or ritual that only people that have been in his position have access to?

Not ba great president but a man of character nonetheless. Carter is still out there building homes for homeless people. Meanwhile Obama is giving speeches to Banks. Really makes you think.

KEK .
Signed PO making Political assassination by President /Congress ILLEGAL.
NOW have to fight ground Wars to overthrow Govts.

what the fuck are you tryin to say?

Good man. Bad President but good man. Unlike Obama, he didn't nag on Reagan after he became President. Carter acknowledged that he didn't do a great job, and let Reagan bring America back.

Obama is a traitor. It's unbelievable how horrible he was for the country. Arguably the worst President the nation's ever had, because despite losing he's still on it fighting AGAINST the fixes. Buchanan didn't do this against Lincoln. Carter didn't do this against Reagan and hell not even Bush did that against Obama. They stepped back. Terrible as they were.

Obama didn't, and he's fighting against progress actively. Totally unprecedented.

>let Reagan bring America back.

uwotm8

Carter, unlike Obama, didn't campaign and rally people against Reagan

reagan just continued the rot of carter, carter didnt go all muh based wetbacks and give amnesty to a buncha beaners either like stupid fuckin reagan did

>one term
>intrest rates 10%+
>gas pandemic
Ive seen better.
>

What are you retarded? Had Carter's rottening continues you wouldn't have a country by 1990s. You were losing on all fronts. You'd be communists. Reagan's administration destroyed communism. You have no grasp on history.

Thanks to Obama; Peanut brain is no longer the worst president ever. Fuck you I lived through his shit.