Now that the new season of anime is underway, which ones seem to have potential? Give me your top 3 so far

Now that the new season of anime is underway, which ones seem to have potential? Give me your top 3 so far.

just because
kino
juuni taisen

none are like AOTY so far, but still enjoyable

Still pretty early in the season, but I'm enjoying the ride already.

>Just Because!
>Souma S3
>Mahoutsukai no Yome

Black Clover
Kekkai Sensen
Blend S

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou is AOTY

I'm also watching Love Live and Konohana but they are shit.

>Black Clover
I had high hopes for this show, but the voice acting is killing it for me.

do away with all hopes -- it's a boilerplate shounen series -- you're not going to get any more out of it than you might BnHA, Boruto, DBS or any of the other boring, samey shounenshit

Love live is anime of the century

Nobody is mentioning UQ holder

Miles better than black clover.

Yasss!

black clover was fucking shit anyway, which is why it got its anime endorsement.

Blend S
Two car
Shoujo shuumatsu ryokou

Urahara, Houseki no Kuni, Mahoujin Guru Guru.

Houseki no Kuni
Hoozuki no Reitetsu
Just Because

How's Blend S, worth picking up?

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Black Clover. The writing is extremely subtle and without a solid grasp of the standard shounen tropes most of the writing go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Asta's Bright outlook on life, which deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily on Naruto's goal of becoming hokage, for instance. The fans truly understand this stuff they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the deconstructions of the usual shounen tropes, to realize they're not just cliche-they give people who like shounen a new outlook on the trope. As a consequence people who dislike Black Clover truly ARE mhafags- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance the quote itself "I wan't to be Wizard King" which itself isn't just a cryptic reference to Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto but also a reference to Oda's Masterpiece One Piece. I'm smirking right now just imagining those stupid MHAfags scratching their heads in confusion as Yuuki Tabata's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.And yes by the way I do have a 5 leaf clover tattoo on my book, and no you cannot see it.It's for the guild-mates only.

Magus bride, elite neet and uhhhhhhhhh juuni taisen or kino, probably kino eventually but the first few episodes weren't done that well.

It's a Kirara CGDCT adaptation, sure there's a little variance but you pretty much know what to expect.

That said it's one of the better ones, I would currently put it above Kinmoza but below Gochiusa.

Inuyashiki.
Shoujo Shuumatsu.
Kekkai Sensen.

Houseki
SSR
Kekkai Sensen

Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Garo: Vanishing Line
Houseki no Kuni
This season is pretty great, it's been a while since I've picked up a dozen shows.

This pasta is more cancerous than the series itself.

Shoujo Shuumatsu
Infini-T Force
Imouto Sae Ireba Ii

Magus Bride
Kino maybe
Not much else seems interesting to me so far

Waiting for the Netflix release of Children of Whales.

Kino
Kujira
Mahoutsukai

Mahoutsukai
Shouju Shumatsu
can't honestly pick the third place, Children of the Whales, Houseki no Kuni and BlendS seem promising

>cancer
>>>/youtube/

Shit season. Finally time to work on backlog.

i'm enjoying souma more than ever, probably because this season is being super comfy and the characters are cooking without risks, like they could be expelled if they don't do well in their business, bt obviusly that is't gonna happen, so the MC can perfetly not achieve his goal and lose but learn from that experience and become a better chef, or win and have a proper shokugeki with the 8th seat, and that is making it very entertaining cause i don't really know in wich way the author is going to develop this serie

You say that every season.

Newfag, cancer is more Sup Forums related than youtube.

Girls' Last Tour
Inuyashiki Last Hero
Land of the Lustrous