Yuru Yuri

Season 4 when?

Soon™

I hope they speak more english. that's my favorite part

My favorite part is when they act gay at each other

the only thing more boring than the yuru yuri anime is the manga, please go away shit x shitter

So, all three seasons

yes, me too

Only if GodaKobo does it.

But there hasn't even been a season three yet.

epik meme for an epik site

season 3 wasn't that bad user

me on the left

which one on the left?

user...

Me on middle right with red hair and small buns

hopefully never
season 3 was bad enough

I need more of my daughteru.

Fuck off. Season 3 was good.

It looks like you accidentally left certain unwanted person in your image. That's fine, I fixed it for you.

Why would you want it? The new directors in season 3 are shit.

I've only started watching this show, why is season 3 considered bad?

People on this particular board suffer from a mental condition called Autism. Therefore thier sudden irrational thoughts are often blurted out without thinking, they fear change, they fear the unknown.

Forgoes most of the comedy for mediocre SoL fluff.

I didn't think season 3 was bad at all. As long as you don't try to find faults in every fucking thing you watch, you'll have fun.

I noticed there was something else off with your image, user. I fixed it so the only person left in the photo is best girl Toshinou Kyouko

>Dogokobo will never do another season

s3 wasn't bad but it was shit compared to the first two

But there is still another girl left in that image

You watched it already. You just don't remember it because time loop.

Seasons 1 and 2 were exceptional, high-energy comedies. Season 3 was a fairly typical slice-of-life; if you're into those sorts of shows it was fine, but if you watched the first two seasons expecting something similar and at the same level of execution you'll be hugely disappointed.

I'm only see our rum raisin goddess there

damnit user

POST YUI HUGGING A PILLOW

China a shit

Oomuro-ke season 1 when?

Phew, you saved my day.

when they go back to their roots and dispose of that filthy animation of last season

god that shit didnt match/made it feel like a different anime

There are a lot of angry Akarin there

Cute!

Have you thanked god for this gift of a girl today?

I see you got good taste

And you user. Have a twin with a lolifriend.

>le akari is invisible meme
You think you are funny? That meme is insanely forced and old. It never actually made sense, since she's one of the characters with the most screentime. I actually rewatched the series and took the same. She's the number one character, far ahead of anyone else. So think again if you want to call her "invisible". I know that success breeds jealousy, so that's probably why you want to make the most popular character in the series not exist anymore, because your shitty favorite "waifu" lost against her, but she won't go away. She will be forever the best character in the series, and your shitty character will live in the shadows, like you like in the shadow of your basement. There's nothing more idiotic than some fucking retard trying to pretend that who's clearly the most likable character in the entire series suddenly has no relevance and can be ignored or ommited or force an epic "she has no presence" meme. The only thing invisible are your girlfriend and your job, you utter failure at life. If you ever saw a girl like her, you would build her a shrine and worship her like the goddess she is. Not only you are disrespectful towards all the legit fans of the series, you are also disrespectful towards the creators and animators when you pretend that she's invisible. You can pretend all you want, but she's basically the main character whether you like it or not. She has the most air time when you take into account the quality put into it. There's just no argument to sustain the invisible meme and you are a fucking retard shit tier opinion for forcing it. It's been fucking years already, let it die you pathetic moron.

I'd rather the lolitwins

You're patrician tier.

Why is everyone in this show so gay?

You are just seeing things.

If everyone in the show is gay, then no one is.

Autistic post, but not entirely wrong. The "Akari is invisible" meme is getting old.

>replies to pasta

Why aren't you?

Is this a pasta by any chance?

That's a very fat_ cat.

You dun it nao!

YUI YUI EEEEEEEEEEEE

New studio ruined it, the OP was shit.

I really want to talk more about Yuru Yuri. I wish I could express more about how cute the yurus are. But there's no new chapter to talk about, and there's not much else to say about the yurus. So instead I will post delicious yuru legs.

S3 is more faithful to the manga but the first 2 were simply better. More comedy, better animation, better color palette, better recording equipment. Dogakobo was just the superior animation studio.

My body is ready.

can someone explain the time loop?

It's an endless recursion of time.

It's a joke Namori uses to justify keeping not having the girls age.

Last chapters had Chinatsu baking another monstrosity for Yui while Oppai-chan observed.
Also, I noticed, Namori has finally started pushing that Ayano Chitose idea.

Time machine exploded, and now it alway explodes and will always continue exploding.

what about the part in s2 when the second years go on a school trip again, some events repeat and they come back and kyoko brings a wooden sword for akari only to find those same wooden sword in the club room
how come she didn't realize that the wooden sword was there all along?
how does this make any sense whatsoever?

I loved the prehistoric chapter.

I feel like I should not fap to Ayano, but my dick does not want to be denied.

>Akari enjoying a thick meaty bone

I thought this was a yuri mango

Embrace your dark side, user-kun.

The bone is just an accessory for play between women, it's okay user.

Right after S2 of Kill Me Baby.

And that's after Yuyushiki S2, correct?

I just can't fap to the overtly gay yurus--Chinatsu, Ayano and Chitose. The others are fair game.

But their faggotry makes it even better.

Well for one no fucking AKARIIIN at the start

fuck season 3

and fuck the new studio that produced that shit.

For me I have to be able to imagine the girl being at least hetero-curious.

But user, heterosexuality is a sin. Do you want your precious Yurus to go to h*eck?

Reminder that Yurus are for hetero.

what is kyoko doing to that brat?!

Revenge

Love.

>yurus cucking each other
do they enjoy it?

If they're all doing it to each other, isn't it just an orgy?

Yurus dont sex, they reproduce platonically

No.

Well, they don't do it for reproductive purposes anyway.

>cunt of a mod doesn't delete the YY thread because he browses /u/ despite not watching anime
CUNT I WAS ENJOYING MY DAUGHTER WIFE THREAD

If this were a loli this thread would be fucking gone.

I wish we wouldn't try to get the mods to delete perfectly good threads. Just because a show isn't new doesn't mean there's nothing to talk about. Like the recent manga discussed above. Just because a thread contains shitposting doesn't mean threads shouldn't be allowed.

Also, not that it took very long, but I just made that meat Akari transparent today, so technically this thread has some OC in it.

Nigger, entire threads that are dedicated to manga discussion are being deleted because, "the anime has been over for a while now."
Don't defend the cunt, call him out for deleting other threads, regardless of your participation in them.

Why isn't there a doujin that show cases how every Yuru would react to dick? Each of them facing a dick separately, no forced shit.

>When she spies the dangler

That's sinful