Brit/pol/: Common Purpose edition

If you do one thing today, learn about Common Purpose. An insidious (((organisation))) dedicated to undermining all kinds of institutions in the UK by creating a parallel power structure.
ukcolumn.org/series/the-common-purpose-effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Purpose_UK

Attached: mic.png (1132x435, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rusemb.org.uk/dc/
youtube.com/watch?v=GLp7LtXmy68
rpmain.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/traitorous-young-teacher-or-why-i-quit-teach-first/
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.managementtoday.co.uk/amp/why-i-quit-teach-first/reputation-matters/article/1190350
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/12/russia-could-target-england-fans-world-cup-uk-retaliates-salisbury/
alfanar.org.uk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Purpose_UK
twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/973185925357371392
dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/article-3701086/Contact-Mail-Sunday.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anime

is

homosexual

I entered the Moroccan Harem with the small, but still present hope that I would finally lose my virginity. I was greeted by six busty Muslim girls with big juicy arses; which I wanted to slap like a crazed gorilla.
Before I knew it they were upon me, rubbing my chest and shoulders. They slowly but surely applied some pressure and and I fell to the floor. I was on my back and each one of these tarts was holding down a specific part of me to ensure I couldn't stand up .. or escape.
Two of the whores removed their clothing, and before I knew it two sets of big, lucious tits then started squirting milk into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, occasionally gargling. I couldn't believe my luck. Still pinned down by four women, the naked couple then walked to each side of my head and squatted. This was the closest to fanny I had ever been in my life.
And then the waterworks broke loose. Torrents of vile, yellow, horrendously smelly piss bathed my face. I tried to scream but only a horrendous gargling sound could escape. I had never been so humiliated. How DARE these vile women do this to me? And I was utterly helpless to do anything ...

Then the finale, after the vile cows had finished urinating, one remained squatted whilst the other stood up, put one leg over my chest, and resumed the squatting position; arse directly above my face. Within 15 seconds a loud gasser came thundering out of her fartclappers. I quickly raised my head and attempted to inhale every odourous whiff I could.

I thought it would end with the fart, but when I saw the brown log pertruding from her big round cheeks I stopped attempting to inhale and quickly moved my head back. I of course tried to run .. this was futile, I was strapped down. Slowly but surely, this big, fat, smelly log fell out of her and landed in my mouth, which was open from screaming at the top of my lungs. I was hoping to get fucked. I had been cucked.

- Peter Hitchens, Age 32

report it lads

Done and saged.

Report what?

daily reminder that you are full of irrational hate

Attached: 1519462765454.jpg (1264x471, 350K)

This thread will get pruned or choked with shills.
Everytime any one mentions common purpose it happens

Mustn't expose the long march user
I worked in education for a long time and the new crop of young ideological heads are obviously common purpose graduates. They drive out the older experienced white staff and hire literally anyone to make the staff more diverse. They genuinely believe that they're fixing society. They're zealots. I did wonder if the Teach First programme was common purpose too
Its the same with the Union for the Mediterranean. Always gets deleted

the bender, if and when he re appears

I am Prussian

If you're talking about my post it's an excerpt from Peter Hitchens diary, it's completely political.

You don't like hearing about the life of your hero from his own words?

>the bender
Who? Which one.

Easy trick, to trick the easily tricked to be quite honest.

Why does every mention of communist infiltration of our institutions attract so many shills

He's a butthurt civic cuck who doesn't like hearing the truth about his hero.

Tell me more about Teach First. I had a look at the wikipedia page but couldn't find anything more than a generic 'addressing disadvantages' type mission statement.

>about his hero.
Who? You're really doing a poor job of explaining yourself.

Good thread.

DEATH TO LIBERALS AMIRITE?

KILL THOSE JEW LOVING GOYS

they really dont like this being posted do they?

Attached: rSMOxmj.gif (320x214, 2.29M)

RACE WAR NOW

NO SATIRE

RIGHT GOYS?

The only thing liberals love is their own butthole.

Don't care.
Just say something, like do you know who this faggot is mad at?

You come here to discuss right?
You're not just a 1 post by this id, propagandist are you?

>Just say something
karma is real

JOIN NOW TO TAKE PART IN THE BATTLE AGAINST LIBERALS DESTROYING THE WEST

rusemb.org.uk/dc/

rusemb.org.uk/dc/

rusemb.org.uk/dc/

JOIN NOW TO TAKE PART IN THE BATTLE AGAINST LIBERALS DESTROYING THE WEST

I hope so.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1492981185325.jpg (1600x1600, 907K)

Just had some romaniang ypo woman ask if there is inspectors on the tram lmao

You've gone very quite Lulu.
Have they banned you again?
That will teach you to challenge the supremacy of the indentitarian right.
God damn I love being white.
So fucking based being a white man.

How do we start a petition about the right wing people banned from the UK?

"Right wing" has become a dirty word.

I don't know. Who is that Israeli and why should I care?

Should've pretended to be plainclothes inspector and asked to see her ticket

Filthy leftist commie scum.
Kill yourself now.
Get off my right wing website you faggot.

Epic bantz mate.You here often?

I dont understand!

Attached: 1519366548692m.jpg (1024x885, 175K)

Nigel destroying Eurocrats:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLp7LtXmy68

We're done with Nige.

Fucking based mate. I love you Americans.
Based Nige BTFO commie Euros.
KIll the leftist. In the oven with them

It operates like a cult. It breaks down young idealistic wannabe teachers who want to make a difference

There was nothing wrong with the PGCE route or the train on the job year you could do. But this way you had a very intense ideological training programme

Tell people they're special and that they're on a mission to fix society
Exhaust them by throwing them straight in to teaching in our worst schools with no training
They become confused broken and upset as the don't understand why they're the chosen ones but can't cope ( teaching inner London is a kind of hell. Teaching in itself is a nightmare job the last 20 years)
Attend intense training workshops with lots of nlp and Condioning
Look at their website lots of 'mission's and 'joining the fight ' and calls to action.
They need a few Soviet artists to draw them a poster

It's literally horrifying how robotic new young teachers are. And they come in lacking empathy for why anyone would suffer under a failing system because they just know they could cope. But they can't they end up dropping out after doing a few years of damage. They're easy replaced too. The ones that can stick it make headteacher by 30 and can then continue to ruin schools and education.

A school can be taken over in about 18 months two years. I've worked in a few schools now where 90% of the staff were replaced even including the office ladies.
When you hear about the teaching crisis on the news it's basically this in action
They make it intolerable to work there in a normal fashion using all sorts of techniques. But if you sing the word diversity like a True Believer you get all the help and support and extra staff and resources you need . And management will ignore any fuck ups or poor results

Leftists of the Tony Blair type are like the borg. The long march isn't long anymore

Kill yourself leftist.
This is not the thread for you (((LibDem))) cucks.

Have you joined mate?
Join today to smash the leftist strangle hold on Europe.

>(((PragerU)))

Nige, noooooooooo

Attached: 1469224427716.png (496x269, 26K)

>1 post by this jew.
Kill yourself cuck.

I would like to oppose it, ya wee raj.

>flag
Take a look in the mirror.

Thanks.

Nige trys to sabotage anyone he thinks is stealing his spotlight, look what he done to AMW and Big belly sponge Bob nick Griffin

Fuck off Louise

You really need to head back over to plebbit mate.
Sup Forums is a far right website.
Ethnonationalists only

Sorry tumblr you must go to.
This site is for heterosexual white men only.

Who?
>Still a great thread even if no one is really that involved.

Nice post, I had no idea it was this bad.

Attached: jews-for-3rd-world-immigration-into-west.png (698x753, 748K)

Attached: excellent news.jpg (1459x900, 418K)

No I did the traditional route
But I've seen the takeover first hsbd. Even some if it's graduates say it operates like a cult

I'm convinced it's a common purpose project

rpmain.wordpress.com/2014/01/09/traitorous-young-teacher-or-why-i-quit-teach-first/

It was founded by American Brett Wigdortz. Maybe it's a cia or soros funded project to destroy British education and create liberal zealots

They deliberately put untrained staff in bad situations to encourage breakdowns.

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.managementtoday.co.uk/amp/why-i-quit-teach-first/reputation-matters/article/1190350

Traditional methods involve lots of training practise and support.

Attached: Brett_Wigdortz.jpg (1280x1366, 210K)

>GET A JOB

Attached: landscape-1463491047-jeremy-kyle.jpg (1280x640, 51K)

never realized why wesley clark was such a subversive piece of shit. then i saw he was raised by jews. explains everything really.

"no"

Good advice.

What do we think of Dennis Skinner?

Attached: 3311378D00000578-0-Dennis_Skinner-a-35_1460389816590.jpg (306x362, 28K)

terrible chart, shows 5 UK politicans who are literal WHO's and doesn't show the actual perpetators, cr

Leftist jew shill cuck.

I mean the guy that founded teach first also founded teach for America and worked with Wendy cop who created teach for all
International non profits?
Dual citizenship?
History in banking?
First worked as a (((journalist)))

Sound like a Sup Forums conspiracy yet?

Teach First is linked to ARK (academy takeover chain with fucked up beliefs) Commom Purpose and Tavistock

You wonder why schools are getting dumber. They don't teach things anymore they teach feelings. Ever seen a display of kids work where queen Elizabeth the first was black?

It's a psyops to create a generation of very stupid but very opinionated people. The New Man!

WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE ALL OVER COMMON PURPSOSE LIKE A RASH

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/03/12/russia-could-target-england-fans-world-cup-uk-retaliates-salisbury/

As I see it. The Salisbury will live long and healthy lives. The poisoning is a farce which was made up as an excuse for the "changes to the law that would make it easier to expel Russians suspected of human rights abuses".

Well, I'm OK with it, makes sense, just in case.

I'm just wondering, what about subhuman rights abuses and will it also make easier to deport Muslims, poles, pajeets and pakis from the UK?

Based Mairposter.

>WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE ALL OVER COMMON PURPSOSE LIKE A RASH
Because no one likes to associate with conspiracy theories. They think the idea of a group of people with common interests and goals acting together is laughable, and that people like UK Column are all paranoid nutters.

>people think common purpose is nonsense so they won't question Common Purpose
Absolutely hilarious.

Are you twelve?

Jack straw wasn't a literal who you pranny. He was home Secretary and the foreign Secretary and was quoted as saying the English as a race arent saving. Hes jewish

Peter Mandelson is a bilderberg attendee,
Widely known by the press as the Prince of darkness . mandelson was one of several key individuals responsible for the rebranding of the Labour Party as New Labour before its subsequent victory in the 1997 election

Also jewish. Loves europe. Loves imigration. If you were old enough to remember London in the 90s you'll know these were key figures in the Blair government that not only opened the doors to the brown hordes but went out looking for them (which he's quoted as saying)

Miliband was nearly our prime minister. Jewish with an openly communist father
His brother ed is a famous meme

Haven't seen this pasta for a while.

Attached: 1520681406391.jpg (375x470, 47K)

>driving
>see this

wat do?

Attached: PROD-JS146064616.jpg (615x409, 35K)

I lied. This thread is shit.

Attached: brtipol monday morning gs.jpg (1366x768, 396K)

Who is this mong? I'm out of touch with Brit/pol/ culture it seems.

How do we stop them bros?

Attached: President_Trump_visit_to_Israel,_May_2017_DSC_3599ODS_(34789023866).jpg (800x641, 76K)

Some autist that's been shitting up the thread, probably the same one from the last one who had like 70 posts posting inane shit.

i'm just playing sweetie
are you our newfriend who doesn't know the word filters?

Attached: brtipol monday morning.jpg (1366x768, 398K)

Attached: IMG_0413.jpg (642x359, 97K)

UK column are one source that talks about it. Lots of people have talked about them.

The Wikipedia page of the founder of common purpose is interesting
She founded the Demos left-wing think tank and is invoked with alfanar

alfanar.org.uk

It's all about those international ideological organisations for (((social change)))

The common purpose wiki page has enough Sup Forums fodder to set off every alarm bell. Links to levenson enquiry, criticisms by ministers fir secrecy and refusal to divulge content of their courses.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Purpose_UK

We're all savvy enough to know how they spread their influence to transform society. This is just another way.
We like to obsess about Americans doing it. Maybe it's uncomfortable to think it's happening here

The union of the Mediterranean has it's own universities for ideological social vhange .No one's heard of it despite its member countries being either Arab spring countries or warzones currently emptying themselves into Europe or Europeans countries like Finland not exactly on the med. It was started by Sarkozy. Blairite closet commies gonna blairite closet commie

>You really need to head back over to plebbit mate.
>Sup Forums is a far right website.
>Ethnonationalists only
What a fag.

god bless my short attention span

Attached: describe ps.jpg (1366x768, 237K)

i was just messing about you plonker
funny that no one called me out earlier but perhaps everyone is too smart to get involved in my silliness

Attached: describe gs.jpg (1366x768, 229K)

I parroted your message to Peter Hitchens on twitter. twitter.com/ClarkeMicah/status/973185925357371392

He asked to be written to at the Mail on Sunday, please message him dailymail.co.uk/home/contactus/article-3701086/Contact-Mail-Sunday.html

You could help finally get the story out.

Someone send him that Moroccon Harem post.

Getting the urge to sign up to Twitter again. Help.

The hate seems pretty justified at this point.

Anyone see that new Tommy Robinson video where he has a fight with some commies and then a pack of BASED niggers congratulate him after.

Fucking BASED. Makes me proud to have a half black nephew.

>>The hate seems pretty justified at this point.

Attached: 1517159602878.png (866x900, 94K)

Hate is never justified.

Obviously it is

This. At first I was angry and multiple young girls being blown to bits at a music concert. But then some scruffy looking bloke in a Parka jacket told me not to 'look back in anger' so it was all okay.

When?

>£4 a sandwich same price as a M&S steak

Attached: article-1268371-09465B34000005DC-929_468x332.jpg (468x332, 45K)

chuck me a couple of you's so I can get this past the fifteen minute No op bump limit.

There is about 7 Brit hate threads on this board right now and they're all made by yanks.
It's time we fought back.

>chuck
Sneed?

We deserve it

>participating in the self-righteous country v country conflict that is outer/pol/
Why even bother? Sup Forums just seems to me like reddit seems to them.

>we deserve being relentlessly insulted and mocked by a country that has problems 100% worse than ours and has arguably contributed to the current political climate that has caused this.

Sad defeatist.

Because sometimes I like to read the threads on the board, but at the moment they are almost ALL about the UK.

>all made by yanks
believing the flags
baka

diplomatic club?

Just looked at the thread, kek you're seething. And you keep getting btfo by American Chads.

I couldn't make myself care about them if I tried.

Attached: 6241078427_f2f8f5794a_b.jpg (1024x768, 473K)