So no S2 and no game?

What even was the point?

SPANISH BOMBS

slutneki a best

it couldn't recover from this

YO TE QUIERO INFINITO

blame shitneki

What happened?

As far as I know, it sold like shit. And there's the whole mexico fiasco.

OH MI CORAZĂ“N

Wat

Explain please

>omnibus
>for an anime original
I hope someone was fired.

I just wanted the Ruise Cruise.

see

this is why you dont let faggot writers/producers do piggyback off you with their ANIMEONLY garbage. fucked the guy outta money and so did the kuma miko team,

It was so bad that no drawfag did a half-breed edit.

I don't know about Seiren.
But Kuma Mikoto was so garbage.

Why was that ending allowed to air without checking it before hand?

>Ayane Sakura character
>not being a slut

Pick one

You know I think I tried to block with out this show existed. Now I'm reminded well never get Sex Lip's Arc

It was an amazing trainwreck. People will still remember that ending years from now.

fuck that nip. he got blacklisted and took off kuma miko on his resume. fucked over.kuma miko author

*Single handedly torpedoes your sales*

Wait, really?

I'd single handedly torpedo her, if you know what I mean.

Spain pls.

WHERE IS MY RUISE CRUISE

If it makes you feel any better it probably would have been shit like the rest of the Anime.

Blame Slutneki.

I expected them to stick with it and power through the backlash.They did all that preparation work with 3 other girls after all.

someone was smart enough to not throw good money after bad

Slutneki ruined fucking everything.
We'll never get cowtits, eyebags, or ojou because of it.

TBS wanted to make that sweet Amagami money again but unfortunately didn't realize Takayama had worked with other writers. Giving him full creative control instead of just doing the art fugged our chances and it sucks because Miu had all of like 7 lines in the entire series.

She's a cute girl in a rock band in Bang Dream's mobile game, no slutting there

At least we got gamer gurrl

I fucking hate that Sup Forums is infested with subhuman south americans. Every time any thread about an anime with spanish memes is posted it just makes me ill seeing your monkey language.

Feet.

At the very least they should all be contained in the Dragon Ball threads every Saturday

Lies

>monkey language
That's South East Asia my SEA friend.

Kyoko's route was tolerable enough.

I don't know about being blacklisted, but he did remove cum-in-a-miko from his LinkedIn profile and tried to blank his wikipedia article

The ending was consistent with what was build up over the course of the show. I really liked it.

This so much
Was only thing I was curious about

>No onee-san
>No baggy eyes

Anyone know what happened to the show's rookie VAs? Apparently at least two of the show's VAs had no other roles before Seiren. Have they done anything since?

Even ayaneru said her character was ridiculous and she wouldn't have done that.

Maybe, just maybe, they shouldn't have made the protagonist such a weak fucking beta.

It was really annoying to watch, I dropped it on the gamur grrl arc.

He fucked up, at least have balls to take it head on.

Junichi was as well but different situations showed different sides of him

While this shit show did the best to shit on the characters.

Did Seiren MC had it on him? We will never now because game/S2 never.

GIVE ME RUISE ROUTE

From all the branch changes in each arc I thought they were leading to a perfect end OVA for Tsuneki. RIP