Evolution isn't real

evolution isn't real

Attached: 20180215_231732.jpg (640x631, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/159557829
youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did Willem Dafoe turn asian?

William DaPHO

Hhaha good job

That's Tom Berenger.

>t. japanese green goblin

IMPORESSIVU

Attached: green goblin.jpg (1920x1040, 341K)

Attached: breakfast burger.jpg (768x768, 208K)

lel spit my coffee out ffs

It's real. People have less and less hair, for example.

Attached: bodyhair-evolution.jpg (2376x480, 342K)

The milenial MODS hate this old app and what it does to their beloved celebs.
>millennials act out their lives based in Hollywood

That s why this app is effective. Sorry to get this thread 404 with this SPICY MEME

Attached: 1513101189833m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

"Pope adds 200 new Saints"
yuki.la/pol/159557829
~Saint Crazy Horse

"UMR's in Eight (8) Days"
~Saint Max Planck

Beat me to it

Attached: clap.gif (500x500, 66K)

Attached: willem-dafoe.jpg (1400x792, 50K)

wat u say u son of basterd bich?

Attached: 20180312_151337.jpg (625x640, 262K)

kek

phoneposters btfo

Attached: r.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Evolution is true, but evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I won't, because that word has religious connotations that I would rather avoid) which cranks out life anywhere and everywhere. Start watching this video from 10:27 (ignore the whole 2012 thing, because Wilcock is still right about how evolution really works):

youtube.com/watch?v=STqkZR2PSR4

I also don't like the term 'intelligent design', because 'intelligent' is a loaded word and somewhat anthropomorphic. I prefer using the term 'self-aware design' or 'intentional design' and what I'm advocating is not magic, as it can be described in a purely scientific way. Evolution is correct, but (((Darwinian evolution))) is false. Evolution is never random. Also, humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days. (end of part 1)

Attached: stasisgiant.jpg (1200x1200, 556K)

(start of part 2) We have actually DE-evolved (or 'devolved', if you prefer that term) from our distant ancestors. Our distant ancestors were taller than us on average, stronger than us on average, faster than us on average, smarter than us on average, lived longer lives than us on average and had a better memory than we do on average. What we call 'evolution' can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously, because evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe. DNA is energetic wave-form information at its base state (just like everything else) and at certain periods of time, the information input in the DNA of the human species is relatively simple, and it is during these periods of time (like now) that we, for example, only live up to a hundred years (if even that) - among other things. But when the information input in the DNA of the human species becomes more complex, the human species lives for hundreds of years, is stronger, is faster, is taller, is smarter, has a better memory, etc. Our ancestors called these periods of time when the information input in the DNA of the human species was more complex 'golden ages'. (end)

Attached: comfyastronaut.jpg (4288x2848, 1.24M)

came to ask this

>because evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe.

and what evidence do you have for this?

Probably smoked DMT lmao

William Dafoe looks like a child rapist no matter what his race.

>Evolution is true, but evolution is caused by a conscious, intelligent field of energy underlying the entire universe
None of what you just said is remotely falsifiable.

I could not say you wrong even if you were wrong.

>Implying that you can't experience genuine revelations while tripping mad balls on DMT

Attached: siddha.png (603x424, 702K)

I started watching from 10:27 like he said. 30 mins in. There's actually some really interesting stuff in there. However, he hasn't proved the 'field' thing at all.

But the other stuff is interesting and a compilation of known science.

Found lots of quackery too. He wants it to be true so in his mind, it is.

Jews admitted this in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.
It's a good trick, take a real phenomenon, adaptation, and convince everyone that's where EVERYTHING comes from without any evidence.