How do we solve America's education system, Sup Forums?

How do we solve America's education system, Sup Forums?

Attached: 1515265233318.png (600x1030, 646K)

Live stream all class rooms
>no more false flags
>bad teachers would be memed
>good teachers would be memes

It would work if we had nothing to hide

Can it be done?

Attached: 1499332459799.jpg (683x720, 67K)

Realistically, I mean.

Attached: 5396ee0deab8ea0e6b457b24750498.jpg (750x498, 97K)

The solution to our education problems?

Look at and understand every Conservative solution....and then do the complete opposite.

Education problems all solved quickly.

Conservatism is a serious mental disorder than can only be solved by decapitation...there is no other cure.

That is actually a really good idea. If we expect cops to work with body cameras, surely teachers can't object.

Checked amigo

what are the legal implications of the ability of an attractive minor student to become a meme?

the teacher doesn't deserve privacy but there are kids there too and stuff

Needs more cyanide

With nuclear weapons?

They wouldnt film students theyd film teachers. Students remain anonymous by superimposing pat Buchanan's face or something. Teachers get a patreon account. Win win

This can't be real.

Remove niggers and spics.

I don't want spics to get a good education

I guess that would help
also what happens when both sides try to use it to terminate teachers for wrongthink?

remove jew

Get the kids off
>prescription meth, coke,amphetamines
>gmo
>lgbtqanigger propaganda
>instant gratification of desires
Teach them skills , any skills - cooking , maintaining a proper diet, routine, marketing, banking.....

Attached: diogrug.jpg (700x360, 18K)

The teachers life is ruined but the school gets $$$$$$$ because of clicks

so once all the teachers are dead in the political crossfire what's the next step in your master plan?

Attached: 1453111318139.jpg (880x718, 422K)

What is this?

Kevlar

You'd probably just be filming the teacher and only have people with access to the streams being families and people reviewing the tapes for a good reason.

fucking hell A&W makes a tasty burger but shame on them for thinking the average customer would actually think about faggot fractions and shit

Looks like a yoga mat. Is that supposed to prepare them for a shooting?

>imblying imblications

A&W is damn good. I used to get a papa burger and a root beer float every now and then when I lived near one. Too bad they apparently have almost no locations in this part of the country.

>internet story
>no source
you work for cnn?

>Trial runs were in Chicago, Detroit and Oklahoma City
Suddenly makes sense

I don’t recognize your flag. It must be because it doesn’t matter.

Attached: 195B962A-1F63-4ACB-BDC4-655354602183.jpg (225x225, 27K)

me thinks ... more burgers

Attached: 1519413589710.jpg (3184x2120, 1.53M)

> we don't
we burn it to the ground to keep niggers and beaners stupid
then we just make private schools and home school white childern
> they will be smart better and less cucked
the answer to 1984 is 1488

Attached: aj12.jpg (564x704, 52K)

>Look at and understand every Conservative solution....and then do the complete opposite.

Some have tried that, but most colleges can't afford the massive student exodus and plummeting enrollments and budget holes that Mizzou and Evergreen now face because of it.

Attached: evergreen-bats-twitter-640x480.jpg (640x480, 53K)

>.png
This is fake news. A&W is a failure of a company, and they're reaching for excuses.
>How do we solve America's education system, Sup Forums?
Niggers are the worst students. They sit in the back, loudly chat shit the whole time, and refuse to work. If you call them out they become incredibly hostile or tell you they dindu nuffin. You literally have to stand over them and explain in excruciating detail what to do, or they won't do it. The worst white kids usually link up with the niggers and imitate them. America's schools continuously get integrated and inner city kids bussed in to white schools to save these nogs from their "failing" schools. The result is they ruin these schools for the (human) kids trying to learn. The school systems try adding co-teachers and expanding special education, but it just never seems to be enough.

8+5+2 you can oh you think you're smart trick question faggot

honestly this is my current opinion as well
homeschool collectives or co-op's with similar families teaching good values (indoctrinated correctly) makes me feel warm inside.
let the niggers and spics implode in public schools

why didn't they just call it the 2/6 pounder

Literally impossible so long as state-pensioned teachers and participation trophy culture are around. Best bet is to wait for it to die along with everything else once the collapse comes.

fractions are retarded
.333333333333 pounder makes more sense.

because they would have had to multiply 1/3 by 2/2, and that alone probably is too difficult for murilards

Attached: merryeducation2.jpg (649x814, 78K)

It's a bullet proof thing for shootings

wat

>first sexual experience was with his 6th-grade teacher farting inside his mouth

I never thought I'd ever read a line like this in a news article ever.

Attached: Tsuyu1.png (300x300, 54K)

Check the Soviets education system plus suggestions that were not implemented due to time/money/people in government being dumb fuckers.

There was a nice book that fit most of the school math lessons into 3 years and teached to multiply 3 digit numbers in your head. That was considered a baseline. No shit with repeating same things over and over or things like this

Instead of allowing law-abiding, tested, licensed conceal carry holders bring their registered handguns into schools with them, some kike company decided to sell millions of dollars worth of kevlar blankets to schools to have kids hide under "to protect them from shootings."

Then the teachers collected cans of corn. You know... for defense.

Attached: canattack[1].jpg (480x640, 50K)

>weaponized canned foods
If this was at my old school, we'd have a mass bonking event every Friday.

Name and remove the jew.
>inb4 realistically
It is realistic.