Yoru wa mijikashi arukeyo otome

Someone fucking sub this movie please. I need more Tatami Galaxy in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YV54Z5i5Kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seconding this, I need it please, I might die

Are BD's even out yet?

Yes. It was released the 18th in nipland.

>expectings subs in one day
Bitch, Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni has been out for months and it still doesn't have subs that aren't translated with google translate.

I didn't make the thread user. I know we won't be getting subs for months since Kono Sekai still doesn't have good subs.

If you rip it I'll sub it. I loved the movie and I want more people to watch it.

I also need this subbed.

Where the fuck are muh rips

Kono sekai's been out for over a month already. How do we not have subs yet?

Someone fucking rip it and give it to this user.

so what is this? a tatami galaxy OVA?

fuck, it's the same as tatami galaxy, wtf is this

A movie which isn’t Tatami Galaxy but it’s basically in the same style I believe.

More than that, its made by the same team and based on a different book from the same author.

Same team. Different book. A different love story with a different tone.

Did they at least slow the fuck down the dialogue?

No

And I'm still going to end up watching it. Fuck me

Does the novelist always include the same guy with the same devil on his shoulder in his/her works?

Set on the same university in Kyoto as TG from what I've heard.

Seeing people desperately clinging to machine translated subs probably kills motivation to work on it. Doesn't help that the RamenSub guy said he'd do it eventually, making others not want to bother anymore.

>RamenSub guy said he'd do it eventually
He's a lazy bastard.

No. But it is another beta male wish-fulfilment story set in the same universe.

Went to a showing of it with a Q&A afterwards with Yuasa and some of his colleagues. Yuasa was asked what his favourite anime in recent years was. He dodged the question and just said he enjoyed Baby Driver. The weeb gasps made me kek.

I watched the first few episodes of Tatami galaxy and it bored the fuck out of me. Does the "same events and plot but slightly different" ever end? It's like endless 8 all over again

also, talking fast doesn't make you smart. It's just annoying as fuck

>Does the "same events and plot but slightly different" ever end?
>same events and plot but slightly different
>slightly different
>slightly
Ah, yes, because an episode where MC exposes chad's obsessive nipple collection and an episode where MC gets roped into a fucking cult only share SLIGHT differences.
>also, talking fast doesn't make you smart. It's just annoying as fuck
Nobody said it was 'smart'. Do you see anyone here saying that talking fast is smart? No. Take your gripes somewhere else you retard.

If you don't like the first few episodes, you won't like the climax of it which is a pretty great closure to tie things up, which in turn would make the whole thing just crap to you.

Also, this has nothing in common with Endless Eight other than it being in a loop, each repetition doesn't only change whether Watashi wants to do homework or not.

good to know it remains shit, glad I dropped it. I don't know why I trusted Sup Forums's shitty taste to begin with

Glad to be of service to you, user.

ok so then following to find a possible solution. I won't memorize that name op.

Where is Yoake Tsugeru Lu no Uta

Wait, movie? Why'd it get a movie?

oh okay, nevermind

Because he likes Tomihiko Morimi novels

I found episode 4 in particular excruciating, Proxy War? That's basically the end of that "arc", and the next arc and show in general more than make up for it.

Great taste

Lu isn't as good

The film is hilarious only if you've watched Tatami Galaxy.
It's almost a sequel with all the references in it.

I need it just to see if its author can actually make a decent story after watching tatami shitlaxy

Saw it in cinemas a few weeks ago. It's hilarious. It's more grounded than Tatami but still has plenty of bizarre sequences and some funny cameos too. Also the main girl is basically Akashi if she was an extrovert and a massive drinker.

I'll take it as kino Ponyo

I really need this and Lu no Uta, but I guess we can't except subs for quite a while.

As the other user said, it isn't as good. It really is just a Ghibli-esque family movie. But it does have some very fun music and dancing scenes, so if you don't mind generic plot and characters it's all right.

I didn't watch Tatami Galaxy and still enjoyed the film a lot. There's a lot of humour that comes simply from the directing and music.

Someone rip it first

Someone upload the BDMV first.

Holy shit, I just watched the trailer. The animation in this film is fucking amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=7YV54Z5i5Kw

BD when?

Sometime within a week, hopefully. Any longer and we might have to panic.

Who wouldn't. Every single anime adaptation of this guy's work has turned out amazing. Especially Uchouten Kazoku.

It's really depressing how all these great films won't be getting good subs for months, or not getting them at all in general.

Damn I didn't realise this got a second season this year.

You mean same setup, wildly different outcomes. Yes.
Also you're a retarded faggot. Don't compare something good to Haruhi ever again.

It's Ponyo/Hosoda but good though.

Why does ponyo get shit on so much ?

yes, pretty the same shit. jsut made me laugh once furing ep 2, but the rest is crap. at least not as crap as flcl

>toonami galaxy liking, self inserting college freshman thinks he is in a position to shit talk anyone elses taste

Why would you want to watch a movie about a woman doing nothing?
I wanted to strangle her

IT'S NOT EVEN RIPPED

Go back to your 3.0 + 1.0, Anno.

this is the movie i am looking forward to watching the most this year, hopefully it gets subbed soon

It's not even ripped.

where are the rips?
i can do passable subs [Level 1] if i a get a rip.

Sweet. I'm the guy who offered to translate earlier in the thread. You want to collaborate if possible?

Its good

I watched it in a flight to Europe. Maybe you could try that.