What is the appeal of Dagashi Kashi?

What is the appeal of Dagashi Kashi?

To wet my dick

Make my pens hard as ricks

Two of the best female character designs wasted on such a shitty show

You're looking at them, OP.

sweet sweet candy

candy history lessons

Toffee Candies. That's all. In fact I'm going to go get some right now. Subliminal message told me to.

Autism and candy
And that slut is hot.

To introduce me to the world of armpits

Hotaru's hotarus, mainly

cheap whore

having a context to the doujins of it you will inevitably fap to. It's one thing to fuck a stranger, it's a whole nother thing to see that bitch of a cock tease finally suck your dick for cum candy.

The shiny bits always look like pimples.

Eww.

To people who watch trash for its qt girls

God I want her to sit on my face

Big boobs meme girl.

>cheap whore
>Big boobs meme girl.

You seem bitter, coffee-tan.

Reminder
Saya >>>> Hotaru

Objectively wrong

You obviously use a braille keyboard.

Good joke

Don't stop

what`s all that goo???

I really want to try Saya's coffee

If by coffee, you mean the breast milk of her purple-haired friend, then I too what to try some of Saya's coffee.

Since Saya found Japanese konbini coffee to be good enough to serve at her cafe, you can just buy a cup from one of those places. You'll get Saya's coffee with less the cost.

It was kind of a double entendre, but that's good to know.

>that one loli Hotaru doujin
I'm not a prude, but that shit made me feel uncomfortable.

for anyone who read the manga, did she have more moments like this?

Specific moments like that? Not really, but she did take a bath with Saya in one chapter and another chapter where Hotaru and Kokonotsu took a bath together. I'll need to look through my archives to find them.

Dunno. I don't question it. I just hope the new season is good.

God, I hate shows like Dagashi Kashi, and it's because girls like Hotaru are just so unbelievably alluring and sexy and attractive, that it makes me pick up the anime they're in just for them.
Which is fine, except when the anime they're in is just so mind-numbingly boring or awful that I can't bring myself to watch more than a couple of episodes.
Man, life is hard.

I actually like it as an SoL instead of for Hotaru. I never masturbated to her once and actually find Saya more attractive. The designs for S2 look like garbage.

>1488432812323
>1488
NICE

Rinnegan

Not candy thats for sure.