The Cell arc was goo-

>The Cell arc was goo-

the whole idea that cell was more powerful that any aliens they ever met was stupid.
After frieza it would be logical for goku to start saving other planets/meeting powerful alien fags

Dios mío

>Genetic chimera bio-android made up of alien DNA being more powerful than the separate DNA donors is stupid
You just went full retard

cell was created from the most powerful aliens you fag.

that was complete asspull

him being created from aliens isn't an asspull.

Yes, but you see, Toriyama is a stupid fucking hack who can't stop writing himself in a corner.
There was no necessity on him stating that Freezer was the strongest ayy lmao in the universe but he does it anyways.

Androids being stronger than a super saiyan was an asspull, Cell wasn't.

It was overrated garbage.

And overrated shit final fight
And Cell's regeneration is the biggest plot hole in history. There was literally nothing that could save that. Nothing.

And dont give me that" Every Cell had life" shit. If that's the case then explain that tail that 16 took. Or all the puke he left on the ground.

reminder Buu saga was a parody of DBZ with goofy villains and next level super saiyans

When Vegeta and Nappa are traveling to earth and they stop to destroy a planet, that's the exact moment when Dragon Ball went to shit.

Agreed. The only good moments are Future Trunks' introduction, Goku's instant transmission kamehameha and Gohan transformation into SSJ2 and those are only cool in the anime especially thanks to the soundtrack. The arc is even worse in the manga.

>I'm going to keep make the same thread and keep having the same ten people keep agree with me.
Also every arc in Dragon Ball has plot holes just as big.

It was genuinely neat until Cell started voring cyborgs. The "tournament" thing was the lamest crap Toriyama ever came up with.

Satan is /ourguy/

Overall,DBZ is actually a pretty shit anime. People only like it because muh cartoon network nostalgia. The character s are good but everything else is piss poor

es bueno

Satan was really annoying in Cell arc but redeemed himself with Buu

This

>People only like it because muh cartoon network nostalgia.
Japan and the Spanish speaking world would like to have a world with you.

How is that not an asspull? How the fuck did a random scientist from create several being to be stronger than Frieza in his final form?

>Muh recordings

The last time he actually seen Goku and friends fight anyone was during the Vegeta Saga.

underrated post right here

It took some serious bullshit to explain it, but they did explain it. Of course, if Gero was that good with genetic manipulation, he could have just killed Goku with a heart disease or som.... ohhhhhh.

I also find it silly for someone who survived being thrown into a pit of lava during his battle with Frieza to be done in by a fucking virus.

Isn't ki supposed to heal/protect you against potential health hazards?

There are two constants in Dragonball:

1). Special attacks always work no matter how much stronger someone else is until they don't.
2). Anything that can sideline Goku until the climax of the story will work every time.

>Isn't ki supposed to heal/protect you against potential health hazards?
No

>t. anime only faggot

I legit dropped the DB manga when Vegeta's son from the future comes to warn Goku and co. about some incoming earthling androids that had wiped the floor with everybody including him that also happened to be a super saiyan for some reason.
So much for the super saiyan being this legendary warrior from the previous arc. Also, some butthurt scientist constructing androids out of revenge, especially with him coming from a joke tier organization that Goku had easily trashed when a kid, was the biggest BS dragon ball had come up with at that point in time. I legit don't think I have missed much from what I have heard through the years from what would happen after that and I'm never picking it up again.