What does Sup Forums think of girls who smoke?

What does Sup Forums think of girls who smoke?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RpR8T8IVIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have some other long thing I'd rather they put in their mouths, if you know what I mean.

I do, fellow redditor.

Smoking hot.

Cute!

Pretty sexy in fiction, absolutely disgusting in real life.

Human garbage.

Depends on the girl. Most of the ones I've known are absolute dogs.

Usually more social and funnier than nonsmokers

Degenerates undeserving of breathing the same air that I do.

they're cool

Not girls. A mature fine women on the other hand....

I notice cakes love to smoke

Gross.

its like sticking your mouth into an ashtray

They're disgusting but they turn me on. Might be a problem in the future.

They are good females from whose lungs I can lick the tar and soot off.

Post picks of smokey lungs

smoking makes mature women age like cheap beer

smoking is for bakas

>anime women
>aging

I feel you
The words of the Lord

Men and women who smoke are gross. At least men can look cool doing it if they're within a particular stereotype but women always look like future derelict sluts.
Also this ^

It's fine because 2d women don't
>smell bad
>taste bad
>age
>get fat
>become unattractive
>defecate unless they want to
>get pregnant unless they get heart pupils right when they cum

2d is just better in every way and allows even one of the most unattractive vices to be ok.

Instant turnoff

its appealing

No matter how hot or interesting a girl is, she immediately becomes a 0/10 if she smokes.

smoking is for degenerates.

what a good answer.

They probably smell bad and have yellow teeth.

>girl 15 anime yr old
>start smoking to look cool
>fast forward 5 years
>looks like a cheap 50 year old slut

Dont smoke.

I think it's actually pretty hot, and I do love the smell of cigarettes. It just really takes me back to the LAX and Tommy Burgers.

They're cool

Smokers are stupid

Hitler smoked 2 packs a day so you're wrong.

This is a bad habit for girls, cigerettes however, only anime girls are allowed to smoke cigerettes

It can be hot, as long as it's not fkn weed.

I like the smoking aesthetic a lot and people who smoke are usually sad, I want to hug them and brutally fuck them

Yeah smokes are just socially acceptable sudoku.

Tabacco is an illegal drug in Japan.

The smell of cigarettes disgust me

If I care about the girl in question, I will attempt to get her to quit.

It looks hot, but it's a disgusting habit that ruins the only thing women have: their looks.

tobacco industry reports ~$35,500,000,000 in profits a year so no it's not that it's "socially acceptable" but rather there is a massive marketing campaign behind it (easily provable by the net and consistent decrease of smoking in countries and cities where they ban tobacco advertisement)

smoking is a e s t h e t i c.

I only like them if they are smoking with a pipe.

Premature aging

Just do a google image search with keywords: tobacco mouth
It's nightmare fuel.

I had to share a dormitory room with a smoker for a few months. Wiser from the experience, I know for certain you simply can't share a living space with them unless you're a smoker yourself.

You have to hide your clothing because the horrible smell gets into it.
Food loses its flavour as you're eating it while inhaling smoke.
You have to make sure to be as far away from them as possible since they exhale ash for about an hour after a smoke, making any close proximity unbearable.
When it rains hard or snows, you are fucked as they will either keep the doors open or simply smoke indoors.
There's also lots of burnt cigarettes next to every entrance into the house/room.

No. Not a chance in hell.

It looks cool.

This

Most of those happen from chewing tobacco, user. You'd get lung disease before you fuck your mouth up from smoking.

I'd rather date a girl that had sucked a thousand dicks than a smoker

Looks extremely nice and hot in 2D art, usually turns me on. I couldn't care less, nor do I see why I should, about all the negatives people whine about because it's not real life, all of that might as well not apply in their universe like a lot of other stuff that works differently in fantasy worlds. But even if you still argue it's bad for regular humans, when it's some kind of non-human/magical being, it most likely has absolutely no harmful effect on them and simply gives them a really cool aesthetic, which is great.

The act of smoking can be cool, but being a smoker isn't cool. Goes for guys too.

Yeah, and this is how smokers are punished
youtube.com/watch?v=1RpR8T8IVIU

Absolutely disgusting, keep that shit away from my cute girls.

I used to think it made them look standoffish but then I realised second hand smoking is pretty much the same as an indirect kissu.

Smoking in general is disgusting. If an anime girl uses them then it's more disgusting.

Smoking is literally the best thing that has ever happened in the history of the universe. Not only did smoking invent happiness, but it also is the reason why kittens are cute, beds are soft, and why houses keep you safe from rain and giraffe rape. Every cigarette you smoke makes you stronger and your dick bigger. Hitler was a non-smoker and look at how that turned out, he was only able to kill about ten thousand Jews. His non-smoking made him weak and foolish. The guy who invented shoes learned how to make them from a cigarette. Every time you do something cool it's because someone in the world just smoked a cigarette. Simo Hayha killed 700 Russians with seven cigarettes tied together with scotch tape, historians claim it was an SKS but that is incorrect. He also survived an anti-tank round to the face because the cigarette he was smoking deflected it. Fist of the North Star was created when the writer saw the artist smoking a cigarette and said "Hey, awesome cigarette. That gives me an idea, let's invent Fist of the North Star." Demonbane was originally intended to be a cigarette but the author felt there would be no sense of suspense so he downgraded it to a significantly less awesome omnipotent god-machine. Cigarretes are made of air, water, bread and joy all put together. The reason we go to heaven when we die is because it is a cigarette. Studies conducted by people better than you prove that there is a direct correlation between not smoking and being a gay nigger. Don't be a gay nigger, smoke. Smoke everything.

Absolutely, but those countries and cities are also more developed. It's harder to sell cancer to someone who's got a more stable life, though not impossible.

you're wrong, look at statistics in 3rd world countries regarding tobacco, additionally, while I was homeless (europe) I watch this first hand: a lot of hobs who weren't drug addicts preferred eating 1 meal as long as they'd have a daily supply of tobacco.

He quit and encouraged anti-smoking campaigns in Nazi Germany. He would actually personally give money to Nazi party members that quit smoking and the reich was the first nation to ever establish a link between smoking and cancer.

smonk weed

I had no idea asians and eastern europeans were such hardcore smokers.

Is there anything in the modern world this person didn't affect or change one way or the other? Maybe Adolf was the MC of the 20th century?

I live in Germany, here it's disgusting, you see people smoking literally any- and everywhere: in train stations, bus stops, next to children, next to babies, etc. They will do the ol' "last gasp" before enter a bus or train and slowly release the smoke inside. The streets are constantly littered with cigarette buts, and so on... It's awful.

My daughterwife Akatsuki needs it.

For yall niBBas that think smoking makes you smell bad, take some halls after it. Preferably smoking menthols. Never before did my choice of cologne get complimented by a girl!!
i wasn't even using any

Fuck off normalfag

>163655862
It still stinks your clothes and skin you moron. Also I cordially invite you to delete yourself from reality. Post-haste.

its okay to smoke when you are out drinking
but smoking everyday is bad

daikirai desu

rude boys never respond to my posts ever again

don't (You) me
don't @ me
don't look at me
block me

I quit smoking the other day

I fucking hate it with passion. Not just on girls, but smoking in general. Smoking anything is unsightly and DISGUSTING. And I'm not one of the retards who use "health" as their reason for hating it. A character can drink literal poison for all I care, and I won't give a fuck. But smoking is something that LOOKS disgusting and I hate. It immediately degrades my opinion of any character, and more often than not, making make completely apathetic or hateful toward the said character.

That said, I don't hate all smoking items equally. Pipes are far less disgusting. I still hate it when a character smokes that, but I can ignore it to some extent. The rest can die. I hope the rest die. I don't care what the fuck their reason for smoking is, it looks disgusting and I wish it would all just disappear.

she smokes she pokes
fact

That's actually idiotic.

super sexy.

post more smoking qts.

When are we getting vaping in anime?

>163656031
>implying I even gave you a (you)
>implying I would
>"block me"
>being this detached you still think you're in facebook
You need to leave -now-.
>163656413
>"When are we getting normaldric memes in anime?"
The absolute state of nu-Sup Forums.

Let's not forget the beauty of Integra with a cigar

Smells terrible, is obnoxious, and is a possible health hazard to others. Smoking is functionally equivalent to rubbing feces all over yourself.

Here in Croatia we kind of have the same problem. People will smoke next to their own kids, and pollute every bit of public space with smoke and cigarette butts. The trashmen can't clean up the cigarette butts and ash as fast as people are making them, especially at spots with a lot of traffic or travelers.

>complaining about the state of 'nu-Sup Forums' when you can't even quote properly
I want reddit to leave.

Yeah, heard in Czech Republic it's the same. It's a damn shame.
Pretty sure that was their intention (to deny quoting). Also I'd said the pro-smokers here at the more "reddit"-like people.

Just like men who smoke: garbage.

Proud of you user
Better stay clean

good for you.

now, you have one reason less to get in talk with cute girls with.

>I-I dont drink
>s-sorry, I dont smoke

people like that are the wrecker of any social gathering. sorry to say.

DON'T
RESPOND
TO ME

BAKA

last warning

Who said I don't drink

you're making a point in favour, not against
>163656987
but I'm not though lil' faggio but you are
>last warning
come at me wastoid

All of Europe has the same problem really. But it's also related to both the number of tourists and travelers, and the number of immigrants who never bothered to learn how to behave amongst other humans.

Pssh now you can't even see me

I want them to bully me.