Point and laugh at britianstan

Point and laugh at britianstan

Attached: FB_IMG_1520861214845.jpg (720x960, 53K)

We now have 3 of these threads (((MODS))) are doing a great job i see

Attached: katieprice.jpg (700x572, 103K)

Oh no, kids can't buy poison anymore.

Is this some EU law? Caffeine is an addictive substance, so it makes some sense, but up to 16? My parents didn't let me have caffeinated beverages until I was like 12...

Kinda this, but the same can be said for more than just caffeine. Slippery slope /when/?

HAHAHAHAHA BAN SHIT I DONT LIKE

Good
Coke is bad for you. You should stop drinking it.

AHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

BAN THINGS I DONT WANT

Post your weight American, or should we just assume it's the last 3 digits of your id?

>Country bans jew-juice more addictive than cocaine
>Corporate drug peddlers realize their shekels are in danger
>Fires up the shill squad, harping about banning things

Get outta here (((you)))

348 but that doesnt matter

yeah enjoy your 1L cola bottle Amerifatt

Fat cunt

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Whiter than you Muhammad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally the only thing you need.

Attached: Download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

He said fat, not white
>I'm too fat to read

Attached: 1517099041520.png (426x309, 97K)

The ban was on high caffeinated drinks specifically? So people under can still purchase caffeine pills?

GOOD POINT LEAF

Attached: 1520541868462.jpg (358x473, 45K)

The problem isn't the products themselves. It's the principle of banning things like this.

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJSJSAGFSDY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah this is bullshit.

I bought a can the other day (I rarely drink it but on occasion do) and had to hail someone down at the self check out to confirm I was over 16...

Fucking ludicrous.

Imagine being this cucked

Attached: 1518811922210.jpg (798x770, 195K)

That's a fair point. They aren't very common here but I've seen them before. No idea whether the ban effects them.

>Pro Plus
>Not Common
>On sale everywhere
Do you like in the fucking Shetlands m8yboi?

Attached: 1520385226114.jpg (700x739, 28K)

yeah for underage children to prevent obeisity in the first world. you don't know how many fat children this law will prevent, thoushands of them

notice the flags on posters mocking brits for this

>US
famous for their food related health issues
>ireland
famous for their problems with alcohol abuse
>netherlands
dude weed lmao

Attached: 3a3.png (680x697, 899K)

the mods don't even bother with anything outside of /ptg/

Attached: 325267774.jpg (878x896, 98K)

ITS NOT A JOKE
BIN THAT COKE

Oh fucking wow.

Really Britain?

Your country deals with micro terrorism every single day, has horrible immigration policies, has a muslim welfare state, STILL HAS A MONARCHY in which your taxes pay for a family to sit on their ass because they have magic blood, has banned guns for the last 70 years, and still hasn't left the EU and might even back out on leaving.
But the top of the agenda was banning soda to people under 16?

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1050x576, 40K)

it wouldnt, the fat fucking parents will buy that shit for their children. Thats the problem

Just for once it'd be nice if you lot would think for a second before doing the circus seal routine.

I'd support Britstan banning this shit if they banned it for people with health issues, since the taxpayers have to pay for unhealthy people. Otherwise, this shit is ridiculous. When are they going to start requiring licenses to drink water?

Just once user.

No, they'll probably start taxing the everloving shit out of tap water. They'll make tapwater distilled or purified like bottled water.

I support this. I'd even support an age requirement for very sugary drinks, because that would actually give kids the incentive to think about why they would do that in the first place, and not start pumping themselves full of sugar from the age of 9. Anyone who disagrees is a fatty fatty two by four can't fit through the kitchen door.

Dont you Yanks still need a permit to pump your own gas?

because you literally cant be trusted not to fuck it up, and then sue someone?

Your country sucks

What? Where did you get this? Only one state doesn't allow people to punp their own gas now, and that's New Jersey, an absolute shitpile. Everywhere else in the states is self service.

>Dont you Yanks still need a permit to pump your own gas?

Attached: 398488A3-0A7E-4F71-A908-DDE6B7A68BB0.jpg (627x1037, 500K)

*honk honk honk*

Mods are still hard at work i see
I hope they all die of aids

Say hi to Ahmed for me

[muffled fat rolls slapping in the distance]

You're just mad that your country sucks

Except that they also sell caffeine-free coke made specifically for kids

Well done to be honest, either ban this shit or increase taxes for it like cigarettes and alcohol.

you stupid fuck kids always do things that are banned
now they are going to do it more because its cool to disobey the law
instead of teaching them about HFCS like we have done in the US (soda sales are dropping so much that the companies are getting desperate to sell their shit)
you have just created a generation of soda addicts

Hi Ahmed

If they can restrict soda because of caffeine, it will not be long before they ban, restrict, over tax, or severely reduce anything with gluten in it.
Then they'll ban stuff with peanuts to be sensitive to peanut allergies.
Then they'll ban red meat below the age or above the age of 30.
Then they'll ban meat, milk and eggs because of vegans.
I'm honestly shocked they haven't banned pork in markets in order not to offend muslims.

Attached: 1520549984869.jpg (1280x1807, 261K)

You
Lost
Twice
And
Your
Country
Sucks

I wish I didn't have to pump my own gas

It's really funny how people always interpret this sort of thing as if it was happening in their own country.

also cocaine is banned in the UK
but from Gordon Ramsay's latest documentary on cocaine, it looks like banning it didn't fucking work
go figure

No.
Don't you guys need to be over 21 to buy gas because your abbos huff it?

Literally the entire world acted as if the presidential election was something they were required to particpate in. Why can't I criticize other countries' policies when all I hear from other countries is criticism of US policies?

I'll buy whatever the god damn i want to buy, fuck off. Who are you to tell me what i cant fucking drink. If i want to drink horse semen for the rest of my life, who died and put you in charge to tell me i can't?

Oh shit son had to google that. Didn't realise they were just caffeine pills, never had them but I do see them in shops a lot.
I only remember a caffeine "wafer" like those weird fucking mint wafer things that dissolve on your tongue.

Since when was Tesco a country? This is exactly what I mean btw.

Coke isn't on the list. It's for shit like red bull.

We're not talking about your dirty grown ass you dumb cunt we're talking about kids, who are against all signs actually stupider than you and don't know how to take care of themselves.

Funny thing is we really do have shit immigration policies and it keeps Americans out just as hard as anyone else. Fucking stupid. We want more Americans and less everything else.

YOU'RE NOT A MAN
BIN THAT CAN

I would literally rather be dead than British

nah we got cams out the ass to stop that now on top of other shit stop people form running off with free gas

When any entity acts like a parent, kids end up rebelling when they are teens. When people turn 21 over here, they do some crazy shit with alcohol.

>We want more Americans
Fuck no we don't. All we need to do is realise that immigration policies are outdated, because none of these people have any tie to the empire any more, it's been generations.

Sounds like you have some pretty weak genes mate. No wonder your country is getting less white by the second.

DON'T BE OBSCENE, BIN THAT CAFFEINE

I'd rather have an American than an indian neighbour.
Granted I'd rather have neither but still.

Still salty about the Armada, Pedro?

It doesn't apply to coke, just energy drinks. It's still bullshit and inconvenient.

You just salty you lost twice

PFFFFT AHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!

>Point and laugh at britianstan
NO
WE HAVE TO STOP
IT'S LIKE KICKING A KITTEN
IT'S LIKE TEASING A RETARD
THEY NEED OUR HELP
FFS

Attached: Angloamericanalliance.jpg (1279x1029, 576K)

>flag
OH MY GOD AAAAHAHHA

Attached: IMG_4823.png (170x153, 34K)

This is what autism looks like

Well hey let's just give em whatever they want then, let em vote let em drink let em get fucked up the ass by random dudes cause I guess there's no point in barring from anything if some of them are gonna rebel anyway. You're problem is you don't understand the damage that those drinks do to the body and long term health, so it's no different from barring alcohol or cigarettes, or maybe you think the kids should have them too cause fuck it.

OK I give up
Maybe one meme
Light bantz

Attached: anglospheredatenight.png (740x339, 426K)

it isn't the principle behind it, you're 100% justified for wanting to make kids not fat. it's the fact that you're telling me or someones children they aren't smart enough to not drink something and that you're all high and mighty and all-knowing. Fuck off.

I honestly can't think of anything worse than being American. Your country is a horrible toxic consumerist degenerate cancerous meme.

>supporting the nanny state
are you looking forward for having your balls removed by your government?
Or did you remove them already voluntarily?

>because none of these people have any tie to the empire any more
If you had more ties to your empire maybe you'd have a fucking First Amendment so you wouldn't have to go to jail for saying that Mohammed is gay

You're ruining my country if serious

see

I understand what the intention is, but making it a warning label over a restriction would make more sense, similar to those warning of materials known to cause cancer.

Lol im only pretending to be retarded

Alright, you seem to be serious(/ly misinformed) here. I'll explain.
Schools in the UK aren't like yours. The kids will walk to school and are allowed out at lunchtime. Sometimes they decide to chug a shitload of red bull with their lunch and mum would rather this didn't happen, so retailers have decided to put an age restriction on energy drink sales to non-adults.
At no point is any level of government involved. Anyone going "hurr durr this shud note b aloud" is basically arguing the "bake the cake, bigot" line.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

I have personally watched an 11 year old chug 5 energy drinks in a single sitting and be fine (Public Pool Concession Stand - No refusal of service for any reason) so people are going to have to try harder to convince me that they're dangerous.

That's great and all. Some supermarkets disagree.

Yeah they can't buy soda, but the can get rapped by a Paki grooming gang for 16 years.

>need a permit to pump your own gas
???

Good.

Kids with energy drinks smell like shit.

Doesn't mean you ban shit

So do you Ahmed

I'd rather have my teenager drinking beer that this shit

what are you doing smelling kids then