Juuni Taisen

So far all narrated deaths have been in the order of the chinese zodiac. Boar -> Dog- > Rooster. Next episode should be monkey. Who else hype for monkey death?

How can I hype deaths of cute girls? Chicken's death was bad enough?

I've hopped off the hope train and i'm on the despair express now. I want their deaths to be as gruesome and cruel as possible. RIP boar

I happen to get off to it, especially if they look like whores like in OP's image.

I mean even in the ending you have them show the death in order.

It goes: Boar, Dog, Chicken, Monkey, Sheep, Horse, Blue snake, orange dragon, tiger and rabbit.

So maybe they just gave us the answer in the ED and the final fight will be Ox vs Rat (Best boy btw)

Guess dragon was playing dead the whole time/ had a trick up his sleeve.

Who will kill Monkey? Ox or Bunny?

So did monkey drug/ hypnotize chicken or is she that much of a softy?

translation when?

I think the implication is that she was allowing herself to go soft and she sort of pseudo-blamed it on the drugs. That's assuming monkey is a genuine GOOD GUY and not a psycho like the others. Also look at these thighs.

I'm gonna rank them from the 3 eps:

Rat
Chicken before she died like a bitch
Bunny
Dog
Sheep
Snake (alive one)
Snake (dead one, I think he's the dragon)
Monkey (Just cause she's just fishy man, like can't be trusted)
Tiger
Ox
Horse
Boar

What's this?

Is he counting all the people he has killed?

oneshot manga illustrated by Hikaru Nakamura

I'm glad rat boy is n1.

So where have they all seen ratboy before?

If I have to pick a way to die it would be by getting crushed between his thighs

So what's Bunny's problem? What's his backstory?

it's always rape

All of his friends were rabbits.
He kept killing them so he decided to bring them back.

Something like that

What a nice guy.

I mean I made it all up but that's what I think it is.

>in the order
Reverse order.

In order as in Boar comes in "last" place like in the original folk tale.

FUCK MONKEY. I'm sure she's the one who manipulating Rooster's mind with her ability.
Ox is just responding to Rooster's fighting stance, so I can't blame him.

>FUCK MONKEY
Yes please.

What is the deal of these two and why there isn't lewd of them yet?

>Last episode with thicc chimp body

SAD. Unless she gets killed by rabbit that is.

Is he like Magane in Re:Creators?Is his character so good for the show that he got his own manga?If that's the case I'll have some expectations for him...

user thinks monkey is thicc.....baka.

> Order
Snake and horse are dead. It's anyone's game but we all know the rat self insert will win, RIP Ox

> No, my son's name is also Bort

very decent cartoon, why all the hate Sup Forums?

Some of the wishes Rat considers:

9. World conquest
It would be a lot of work afterwards

10. I want a girlfriend
Will her love be real?

11. I want to be smarter.
My foolishness is still part of who I am

12. I want to know the future
That takes the fun out of living

13. I want to become a pro sports player.
And exercise every day?

14. Psychic powers
What are my hands for?

15. Flying
What are my feet for?

16. I want the ability to speak any language.
I don't really like talking in the first place

96. I wish I had a little sister. A little sister with a young face and big boobs and glasses, who's a smart but careless ditz that gets mad easily, but actually likes to be spoiled and secretly wants to sleep together during thunderstorms.
Aah!

I like to think that Horse and Snake aren't dead so this descending death order is legit.
Snake's head isn't around so it could be some regeneration ability going on.
Also we haven't seen their intro scenes as well!
RIP Chicken, she was my fave.

It's an edgy show that is way out edged by flower power nazi hour

One of those snakes is a dragon.

> 96
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Rat is truly our guy.

could it be it somehow offends chinese?

How do you fake getting your head chopped off? unless his power is to regenerate or resurrect and somehow breaks rabbits control

>horse
Pic's or it didn't happen

>not a doujin

Monkey almost fits 96, except she is older than him and is not a ditz; yeah they are fated to have a climax death battle, I can see it.

this is the most likely cause of all the hate

chinese people self identify with barn yard creatures

seeing them weak and die to more superior creatures is terribly offensive

> Climax death battle
> Implying Rat won't look directly into Ox's eyes and entrust monkey to her fate

It was cute to watch her get emotional over her friend, even though she didn't realize that she liked monkey. Cutest death yet.

> Cute girl uses her cuteness to betray people
> Betrayed by cute girl
JUST

Clumsiness is what makes puppies cute. She was clumsy in falling for her own trick.

What wish does he settle on?

>mfw born in the year of water rooster
>the year of moist cock

It has good animation and art but it's all ruined by terrible writing and director purposefully spoiling the deaths for no reason whatsoever.

idiots like

>r-retard
This show has terrible writing and characters no matter how you slice it

Why does rat have twintails?

thats not why i was calling you an idiot but care to go into detail?

They have a backstory

Those are his ears

Does he wish for human ears?

Maybe he's merely pretending. I don't know what dragon's power is.

Dragon: Ice thrower.

Snake: Fire thrower.

>every death is telegraphed weeks in advance

What a fucking retarded premise for a show. Nisio is a hack's hack

So this show has or is going to have "time loops" right?

I can't help but feel like Rat has probably won the fight before and for some reason wished to start it over or something. So we're probably going to see all the dead characters again.

I particulary liked when she said "I have to run away right now" and then instantly I AM NIWATORI FIGHTER OF THE CHICKEN.

Managed to feel bad for her.

>just before Ox puts the knife in her eye socket, she ways, "I can win this!"
Unreliable narrators are fairly uncommon in anime. This was the episode in my 3 episode test for this show that clinched it for me.

See you next week.

Anyone upload the localized LN yet?

Probably the best case of "betrayed by their feelings" I remember seeing in anime.

Nah, he just shapes reality into whatever he likes while he's dreaming

Gee, thanks for the spoiler, faggot.

>best girl died episode 3
Literally dropped

It was telegraphed thousands of years ago. Look at the fucking zodiac arrangement.

See you next week.

Or maybe it just means that the zombie will die in that order and that his death didn't count because it happened before the start of the competition.

You are welcome.

Is people pretending to be outraged over spoilers when the entire point of the series is to be as anticlimactic and predictable as humanly possible the new hot meme?

>entire point of the series is to be as anticlimactic and predictable as humanly possible

I hate when shows act all meta and ironic, bunch of smug bastards.

It's Nisio, what do you expect

How old is nisio now? His brand of teenaged cynicism is so grating after all these years

Yes, goodbye zombie boar.

>pretending
If only, there are people actually suprised about the deaths and many moaning about it being predictable as if it wasn't the point.

There isn't anything meta here and only like 2 deaths have any irony.

The show hasn't felt very smug so far.

>Boar so shit that she already died twice

Was blaming One-Man-Army an excuse or did the LN stated that one of the effects of the drug is to want to fight alone? Like One-Man-Army?

It's neither. How the fuck can you be so dumb? They straight up tell you what is happening.

Are you dumb?

It amplifies all her instincts dramatically and inhibits her ability to feel things like fear that'd get in the way, it's a bit similar to an adrenaline rush.
She simply acted on her base instincts without thinking things through, you see her thinking one thing but before she can even really consider it she is already saying another. Her being so helpful with Monkey and even going so far as to defending her against Ox is nothing but a testament to the goodness and honor she had locked away deep inside of her and denied ever even existing since she was sold to the Niwatoris as a child.

Rat blames monkey for her death next chapter

Why was she wasting her birds for attacking a mere zombie?

The twist is that cat comes in and wins the whole game. Rat can't win against cat.

>it's supposed to be shit!

>Cat is a necromancer like Bunny

Necromantis

I want to fuck the monkey

Necromantits

So who is the MC? Gay rat?

he will be the lone survivor, so sure

The entire point of any combat drug is to give that delusional feeling that you can win anything.

There's no MC, but technically you are supposed to favor him since has plenty of focus and is supposed to be the ultimate warrior but he has no presence so everyone forgets about him.

>is supposed to be the ultimate warrior
Having reality hacks that let you win without giving a shit doesn't make you an ultimate warrior. He's fucking awful at actually fighting, he doesn't need to in the first place.

All's fair in love and war. If reality hacks make him win, then he's the best.