Is it better to move to the UK or the US?

I work as a banker, and my two options are New York and London. Where should I go? Anyone here lived in both places?

Attached: bkdV0Px.jpg (1080x1920, 165K)

Bucharest.

London, New York fa schifo it's too cold and full of jews.

You'll be more at home in New York you greasy wog

Which bank

you'll fit in at NYC

Go back to r*ddit.

Major US bulge bracket. Won't name.

>1984 or a brave new world
idk user

bump

Kys. Literally. I live in the US and wouldn’t even fucking visit NYC. I spent 12 hours there long ago and it was 12 hours too much. For a $Billion I might reconsider but not a penny less.

Both New York and London is multicultural shitholes but in New York you can at least move to another part of the same country and buy guns.

Come to Luxembourg and get comfy my fellow juden

You could watch football matches at the stadium in London, consider that

If you're an immigrant you'd have a better chance at going to live in Canada.
Otherwise I'd say the US.
That shitty little stormy island sucks dick.

Israel.

Move to Pennsylvania, commute to New York.
Unless you’re a leftie, in which case, fuck off, we’re full.

You really gonna ask this on the day when there're shit load of bongistan threads

> IT service desk

Very good synopsis. Pick your poison, OP.

I'd honestly look at the ease of vacation, transport and distance to areas of natural beauty, culture between the two options. Living standards in British inner cities are pretty horrific for the most part. Longer commutes and living further and further out of London is the norm. Depending on how much you make, most have two residences to facilitate this dipping in and out lifestyle.

Become an American to understand how it feels to be protected by the most extensive military industrial complex in human history. We spend every day waiting to launch the nukes so we can sing the star spangled banner as the world is bathed in pure white light of God’s atomic power.

Jew York or Londonistan prob best just stay where you are lad

you're not a banker unless you literally own a fucking bank partially or totally quit larping

Jew York.

Attached: IMG_9889.jpg (768x1024, 108K)