Dragon Ball Super

113 spoilers

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/P2QXk0B6UlM
db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-29-complet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Caulifla

I dropped super when my boy chadhan jobbed during the revival of f retelling in the anime. I've now caved and kind of want to watch this shitshow

do i need to watch the universe 6 saga or can I skip straight to the future trunks mary sue extravaganza

Honestly you can skip to the ToP if you really wanted to. All of the arcs are relatively self contained and have little impact on each other. Though yeah if you want to completely understand where all the characters are from and who they are you should watch all the arcs.

The only thing the Trunks Arc mattered for was giving Goku and Vegeta power ups. U6 Arc sets up ToP Arc.

SAVE ME KALE

Yet another character Spicarot could have knocked out but didn’t. Watch him spare them again.

>tough

>chadhan
Fuck off.

They'll take advantage of his lack of energy to thoroughly rape him.

Watch U6.
Skip Future Trunks.

TASUKETEKURE KEERU

You can skip the first two arcs because you have the movies. But don't skip any of the other arcs like this idiot suggested.

Repetitive as fuck

>unironically advises someone to watch the abomination that was the black arc
>calls others idiots
Back to /r/dbz.

>hurr I didn't like it so I will tell everyone to not watch it either
Suck my dick, manchild. Let him find out himself what he thinks of that arc.

This is getting ridiculous, Goku shouldnt job.

The longer description says he's still too tired to even go Super Saiyan.
Hell, the episode begins with Kale and Caulifla saving him, and Caulifla just asks for a rematch as compensation.

He is right though. I had skipped the black arc at first because someone said it wasn't worth it. I decided to watch it anyway and liked it.

The only real problem I had with the black arc was some shit animation and the ending but overall I thought it was pretty good, better than the buu saga imo

>Frieza restored his energy
>hurr no ssj

Truely hack writing Toei

Not all of it, obviously, just enough to move around.

I found Trunks a lot less likeable in the black arc then he was in Z. Maybe it's because he acts like a pedophile.

Present Mai is over 40 years old though coming after a young boy. They're both pedos.

If UI did what it should do his base should now be much much stronger than Caulifla`

¡Callate gringo! I only doing it por the waku waku!

>Look mom I said "pedophile"
Kys retard

Zamasu was a shitty villain and the whole arc suffered from the worst writing in the franchise.

Retard.

Yep. Sometimes it feels like the average age/IQ of these threads are dropping a little everyday.

any more spoilers or just 113?

>>restored his energy
Nice headcanon, speedwatcher. Freeza said he shared a bit of energy. Not that he completely healed him. How is the Dragon Ball fanbase too stupid to understand Super?
>ssj
Retard.

He's going to teacher mode again isn't he.

Why do Mexicans and south Americans love dbz so much? It seems like its their Spongebob. I don't understand.

So was it a fever dream, or did Goku tell her a couple episodes back that "If she keeps this up, she'll achieve Super Saiyan 3 during this tournament."?
Because if that actually happened, I can't tell if that's a veiled threat or if the writers can't keep track of the canon this bad.
You know, the whole "Only those who died already can achieve this form." bit.

I just hope Caulifla fucking dies already

Rude.

I agree.
Such a shit character. She's only one step above fucking Cabba of all people yet she still acts like she's the greatest.

- First two arcs have superior movie counterparts (also Gohan isn't as pathetic in the RoF movie). Watch those.

- U6 Tournament arc introduces Zuno, the Super DBs, Dragon God Zarama (Super Shenron), Zeno, SSB Kaioken, and reoccuring characters such as Hit, Cabba, Frost, etc

- Future Trunks introduces the concept that time-travel = illegal, and time rings, but who knows if they'll be brought up again. Also some development for Kid Trunks and Kid Mai's relationship, Future Trunks development (who probably won't show up again anyway). Then there's the introduction of the concept of Angels and the fact that Goku brought Future Zeno to the Present...hence why there are two Zenos hosting the Tournament of Power.

If she looked a little bit more like that I would try to accept her, but she is pure shit.

She looks so awful it's not even funny

There's literally nothing I want more in life than to marry Caulifla. To be honest, my life would be complete if I could spend just one day with her. I'm hopelessly in love with her. But she's not real, so I can't. How is this fair? How is this allowed? What the fuck is wrong with this fucking world? There's not a night that goes by without me thinking about her. She's just so cute. Her smile is bright like the sun and she smells like crayons and milk. Everything about her is perfect. Fuck everything. I don't know how to deal with this and I'm just about reaching my limit. I want to burn everything so I can be with her. How does Sup Forums deal with these kinds of feelings?

You should kill yourself, not because you will never be able to be with her, but because your taste is so shit you deserve to die

Caulifla is having trouble?

I wonder if she's SS2...or if Freeza healed Goku enough to fight at a decent power.

Understandable.

Anyone got a link to the scans of the latest manga chapter?

>also Gohan isn't as pathetic in the RoF movie

RoF arc:
- Gohan can barely turn SS
- Loses to Tagoma-Ginyu
- Gets saved by Piccolo
- Gets tortured by Freeza
- When signalling for Goku and Vegeta, he nearly passes out from powering-up

RoF Movie:
- Says "I can turn SS...I think", but then proceeds to turn into it without much effort
- Saves Piccolo
- Beats Shisami (who was giving Piccolo a hard time) in one punch
- Gets sucker-punched by Freeza
- Doesn't pass out (or have any issue whatsoever) while signaling for Goku and Vegeta

Cauli hair makes her look like a boy thats the problem.

Toyo actually using SS3

Goku should be about 1000 times stronger than Fembroly now let alone a SS2 Cauli. This is nothing but a joke.
inb4 muh holding back

>Toyo using irrelevant and useless transformations again

Nothing new

Did Goku completely heal Freeza in Namek?

No. He give him just enough energy to move around.

Same what Freeza did to Goku in this Tournament.

Pay attention. Don't blame Toei for your own stupidity.

How would it feel to fuck a super saiyan?

wasabisyrup.com/archives/P2QXk0B6UlM

Name a worse character.

Toeishills are really reaching now with their whining. Sad.

For once it's fine I think, Goku got fucked up bad by Jiren and, apparently, can't even go SSJ.

Thanks user.

I literally can't

>J

Gohan

ugliest db girl

Nice try kid but Gohan is actually one of the best, easily top 5

That's why you should never listen to what bitter manbabies on Sup Forums say and just watch or read things yourself

How is this manga always leaking so ahead of time? Tournament won't take place for another 40 hours and they're probably going to spend 5-10 chapters recruiting, so we've got a long way to go until Goku vs Toppo (whichever match this is; it probably isn't the first). Does Toyota have any sense of integrity?

This is an awesome transition tbqh

>probably going to spend 5-10 chapters recruiting
Nah, I doubt it.

I hate SS3's design. And I REALLY hate it here with the hair going upwards here...it just looks silly.

Not hating on Toyo. Just hating on SS3.

>so we've got a long way to go until Goku vs Toppo (whichever match this is; it probably isn't the first)
This is still the preliminary match.

Why?

He doesn't have UI right. It's clear they treating it as a form even though it was mostly described as a technique. When he goes UI again, we'll see silver eyes and half raised hair again.

Because he's trying to impress Zeno and convince him that a tournament is worthwhile. So he's doing what he did with Jiren in the anime, using every form on Toppo to gauge his power.

>You know, the whole "Only those who died already can achieve this form." bit.
That was never stated in official material, it was only fannon due to the series never giving a proper explanation for it.

Does Goku's excessive SS3 hair shed?

Are the raws out fully yet?

>anime: toppo at full power is slightly weaker than SS1, he only manages to land a hit or two on goku because goku was exhausted
>manga: toppo can beat SSB

toyofags will defend this

That's some really nice art.

>exhausted
>about to use Kaioken

They really know how to bore me

Yes
db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-chapitre-29-complet/

You're a true retard. Far to retarded to even know the story of the anime

kaioken doesn't drain your stamina

Cauli and Kale's gonna get waku waku'd?

>Super Saiyan is a 50x multiplier
>Super Saiyan 2 is 100x multiplier
>Super Saiyan 3 is 400x multiplier

Why did they jump the gun so much?

toriyama is a potato brain

>slightly weaker than SS1

But it's ok when Vegeta does it

he was struggling against SS1 Goku

It is a very energy inefficient transformation that doensn't provide nearly enough benefit for the ki and stamina it consumes. It is shit and if Goku is using it then the only justification is that he is sandbagging.

When will the real hero arrive to bail out U7? And how could Tori write it in and have it make sense?

>goku and vegeta meditate
>their spirits travel to the chamber
>3 episodes of goku -vs- vegeta training
>both unlock UI
>return to their physical form, fuse and win tourney as UI gogeta

Fixed up Gohan Blanco destroying Jiren, I think it looks better

xDD epic!

so SS2 is 100 times stronger than base or 100 times stronger than SS?

>struggling

>Gohan getting squeezed
Noice.

Jiren.

He fought evenly against SSB and endured a full power Kamehameha with minimal damage taken.

>that toppo vs goku

holy shit toppo doesn't fuck around, goku only had the chance to land one punch at his power and Toppo dodged and knocked him out with one kick.

Remember when SSJ3 Goku couldn't beat SSJ2 Trunks

SS3 is disgusting

I'm glad Goku skipped it while going through each SS form to fight Jiren

SSG needs to be the new SS3.