New LoGH

I got a bad feeling about this

Play some basketball.

12 eps. Into the trash it goes.

I'm not even gonna consider this shit canon.

How bad is the new fanbase going to be?

I'm worried they are going to rush things just to get to Sieg's death.

They need fujoshi's money

>The first season, The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Kaikō (The New Thesis: Star-Crossed), will premiere next April as a 12-episode television series. The event screenings of the second "season," The Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Die Neue These Seiran (The New Thesis: Stellar War), will then play in theaters, as three films of four episodes each, in 2019

God damn it

The hair looks like wank.

This

Be glad that fujoshi funded this. Without them you would get shit

I'd rather have shit

We already got Tytania

It is shit.

Finished Season 3, can I drop this now?

You don't need our permission to be a pleb.

Ruenthal's rebellion is probably one of the best arcs in the entire series.

Why are they so depressed?

Because they know it will be garbage

ITT: People pretend LoGH didn't always have shit character designs

These fucking designs man. Reinhard looks like he's about to do a fucking slam dunk.

Yes, why do you keep watching something you dislike? that's stupid.

They looked better and not straight out of KnB, that's for sure.

The real difference between the old and the new style lies in the expressiveness. I feel nothing when I look at the new visual.

That's actually not true. The first season will be 12 episodes, but there will be a second one with the same amount of episodes.

i'm at episode 75 and i have one question , wasn't travel in space a travel in time as well ? you know that twin paradox or something ? how could they travel in the speed of light to planets and when they comeback to the starting point the time passed normally ?.

Well, at least use your brain to shitpost for a lil bit.

I will fight you faggot, Reinhard is beautiful.
Kircheis always looked goofy and creepy to me though.

>when they comeback to the starting point the time passed normally ?.
LotGH ignores time dilation.

Any galactic scale science fiction setting becomes nearly impossible if you factor in time dilation.

It might get subsequent seasons. I would actually like it if it was abridged but got to some of the stuff that wasn't covered as well towards the end in the original series in the long run.

>time dilation
Gunbuster did this.
Time dilation is a bitch, wish it never existed.

Yeah, which is why most authors chose to ignore it. Because it makes a conventional plot basically impossible.

The time dilation in Gunbuster only comes in at the very end of the story. If LotGH existed with time dilation then a galactic empire could never be sustained or setup.

iirc you CAN ignore time dilation if can do FTL travel, which is what the ships in LotGH are capable of.

Unless you make the issue of time dilation a major point in the story it just gets hand wavied away in favor of telling a particular story.

does anyone know if they're going to go with 12 eps a book like the original series did (I think it was more like 13), adding in a lot of detail in the space battles, or are they going to go the more compressed rout of 4 or so eps a book like more LN adaptations.

The first two seasons of the original OVAs adapted the first two novel volumes. It's just that the first episodes of the OVAs had original content as a contrast to the novels. Maybe they should have added one more episode.

>The first two seasons of the original OVAs adapted the first two novel volumes.
Wait. So the OVA did the 8 remaining novels in just 2 seasons?

to be fair, they don´t look bad
Kircheis, in the other hand...