Boku no hero academia

Take your guesses as to what's in the new chapter besides what we've already seen.

If I headpat Eri, will she be able to un-headpat herself using her quirk?

If I gibbed Eri would she be able to ungib herself?

You can rewind the headpat but you can never rewind the memory
Bitch can't unheadpat herself

Just got to overhaul introduction in manga
I hate him already
Fucking yakuzies

Eri rewind Deku and he dies, then Toga take some of Eri's blood and her and twice run away. Then Toga transform into Eri and twice takes her measurement, then he clone her. Use her for medic purpose but she's depressed af and unstable the more the clone self become independent, wants deku but he's ded. Finally she convice twice to make a clone of Deku using the same technique they used on her, he lock him up and hide it from the other VA cause his less vilain personnality is an ok dude who dont want to hurt Eri even tho she's a clone he can bring himself to kill her and reset her cloning. The clone of Deku becomes more and more independant and believe he's the real Deku (real Deku is dead so Deku clone become the MC). He then manage to save clone Eri and find the other heroes. He then meet real Eri and learn about his own death. Also Uraraka is totaly mindfuck after seeing him die then coming back.

But probably Hori will do some asspull and Deku wont die

Holy fuck delicious brown
I've been waiting for this
I wanna tickle her pickles

What are the best translations?

Learn to speak english you fucking retard.

When was the last time a manga caused such an extended shitstorm on Sup Forums
Seems like there has constantly been 3+ threads dedicated to shitting on it for the last two months now

Not so many haters but the cancerous ones are very active

Who is the most terrible character and why is it Mineta?

Because he is suppose to be comedic relief but fails miserably at it.

This the bunker thread?

not for long

Fuck.
So anyway, do you think Deku dies this chapter or is he yet to die? What I wanna see is someone seeing an image of All Might as Deku fucking flings himself at OH.

I love how everyone else calls him out on being a creepy little shit

see

I can't be the only one who likes mineta

Or you know, a billion time better variant is that Deku dies here and Eri rewinds him.
You are, fuck off.

No
I'll keep talking about my boy mineta until this stupid series ends

yeah but it's too easy and will make the whole arc pointless, if deku is just rewinded then the narative of action=concequences that the manga manage to pull incredibly well so far would be fucked. Then again it's most likely you are right but then the arc would have been just a time filler for the next important part of the manga

I think you are forgetting and effect on the characters as characters. Bakugo vs Deku also seems pointless but we got some development for the characters.
Btw did Katsuki not get a internship because of the ban or because he failed the License exam?
This still can go many ways, maybe Deku will get fucking scared as fuck after dying once. I don't know, but there definitely progress to be had. Eri will most likely get stolen by VA the way I see it. There are still a bunch of ways this can go and honestly it could have long lasting consequences depending on who get Eri.

What will Eri be like when she's a grown woman?

Where's that Quirk Tierlist image

A stupid thot

License exam. He's taking expedited lessons with IcyHot to get it while everyone else is doing their work experience.

Post the real one.
Then technically Deku vs Bakugo did nothing that has direct consequences. We we got is only character related:
>katsuki trying to be a rival to be an actual rival not just a ass
>katsuki now knows everything about OfA

Permeation is not as strong as AfO tho AfO is S+ also Eri is now at least in the A section after last chapter

Pretty much. I feel like people get too wrapped up in plot advancement that anything they perceive as not having an effect on the plot is a waste of space. Probably due to memories of other battle shounen where the plot never moved at all.
Character development is important too.

eris quirk reverted chosakis transformation so it may revert the one for all stacks leave deku quirkless. either that or one for all returns to all might and deku asks him to pass it unto mirio whilst he continue his training.

So, let me get how this is going in my opinion

>Eri quirk complement perfectly Deku.
>She want to be a hero, in a honest and pure way as saving everyone.
>Deku is probably the first one she heard from that her quirk is a good/gentle one instead of a curse.
>She's almost this series Orihime.

So we are heading straight to the ochako cucking arc? Because if she don't win the dekubowl fast, the moment Eri can get it she will probably take it with no mercy and Deku as the manwhore he is will go to her

Not happening. Eri would basically be his daughter or little sister.

That's just what I had on hand, I don't necessarily agree with it. That being said permeation is fucking strong and invalidates a lot of others quirks in a battle sense

This is Deku vs Musculoso all over again.

I hope Deku BTFOs El Negro Mafioso in the next chapter

Oh, so Kirishima does like girls.
Who'd a thunk it?

O

MY

I still think the “Dead Deku” NE saw was either a Toga clone or Deku clone. I’m still leaning heavily towards Toga clone since she already pulled “I can transform into Deku” to the girls that served both as a refresher that she can transform into him and to pull the girls into the fray

And him pulling the “infinite 100%” will still leave him losing to OH, strengthening the notion that he cannot rely on OFA’s brute force alone

RUBBER

DICK

QUIRK

>infinite OfA
>new technique

Bueno

GOODNESS

Different user. True, Permeation/Intangibility is strong, but I think it comes with enough drawbacks. Even Mirio can only make it work after interning with Sir and that was not because of his lack of grit and determination to master his quirk

>everyone else

its jsut 4 people who have internships

>people calling Eri's quirk broken
>if she messes up she can end up killing the person

Sounds fair to me

>Eri helping his Oni-chan teaming up to kick the shit out of his dad
>Deku ripping his suit and showing his body once again

Better than I expected

I'm calling the police.

But she's not going to kill anyone

How is a rewind quirk turned in to a bullet/drug/whatever that can cleanly remove quirks with any other effects? Does it rewind the targets genome to a point before humans evolved quirks? How would you even begin to extract such a specific function from such a broad ability?

>if she messes up she can end up killing the person
>if she messes up
Nothing training can't solve
Worked wonders for Mirio, now his quirk is broken

Daytime shitpost hours.

True but just the thought of her doing it will but a power cap on her

>Can't heal Nighteye because you could kill him
>Can't heal Mirio because you could kill him
>Only works on Deku because he keeps fucking up his bones faster then she can rewind

Fucking Jojo ripoff bullshit
Tomura is best girl
Fuck of

At his level, the drawbacks were meaningless. Training your quirk doesn't mean that it's bad to start off with. There are probably only a handful of people in universe that could have laid a hand in him, and the only way Mirio was stopped was due to exploiting him as a hero

but she already killed somebody

He is not her dad. She mistakenly killed him
It's a very powerful quirk but it's not broken. And probably she will be taken away by the Villain League.
She's literally the solution of All Might's broken body and Midoriya's broken body. Probably her quitk has a huge turndown, like maybe she can't make things go foward, like making Mirio to get back his powers

I think it goes like this: We know per Aizawa that it specifically “attacks/destroy” the quirk factor. We know that her quirk rewinds things, apply manga logic and you get her quirk factor attacking the host’s quirk factor thus reversing their quirk factor into nothing
Thus explaining why the initial drawback was the “erased” quirk returning over time

Best guess is it's used in conjunction with a bonding agent and enzyme that works with the +alpha gene. Once I the bloodstream it would only work against quirks

The problem with his quirk is it’s even worse than OFA (as in, it’s a full throttle-no throttle and nothing in-between, if that makes sense, unlike OFA that can have its output controlled). Once he got a grasp of how to use his permeation to warp around and avoid attacks, all that’s left is refining it until he can pull things like this

i thought you weren't going to be a shitty waifu faggot when you were listing, and instead propose eri as bieng potential sidekick material

Why the fuck is wind so high?

>She's literally the solution of All Might's broken body and Midoriya's broken body.
If she uses her power on All Might then he's gone since he doesn't have OfA anymore. The reason why Deky can handle it is because OfA is accelerating faster than Eri can rewind

>I break my body as fast as this girl is returning it to its previous state
HORIIII

The quirk doesn't rewind

(You) almost got me there

What kind of body type will adult Eri have?
Will she be healthy?

That's actually pretty fucking hype.

How much air is there on this planet

Now imagine someone has complete control of it

>people thought he wouldn't return

So, does this mean he’ll be covered in scars on his legs now too?

No, because she is supposedly reverting right before the damage done by 100% is done.

Ok, that makes sense.

I think I already identified what my main problem with this arc is: I can't Overhaul as a credible threat. He doesn't have superhuman speed and strength and could easily be overcome by everyone ganging up on him. From the moment Mirio fucked him up, this should have been over quickly.

Even Muscular felt more like a threat.

I can't buy Overhaul* shit

As hype as this is j just can't feel any excitement. I just this arc to end

Same desu. I love the manga but I'm getting a bit tired of this arc.

The funniest thing about this image is that it was literally made by a guy who asked his friend who hadn't watched his show about which quirks he thought my be the strongest by their description.

>People complain that Overhaul isn't a threat despite taking down everyone who went up against him

So how do you think they're gonna nerf eri's quirk

The thing is if she reverts him to a point before him getting broken it would undo months of fitness.

because he's a sexual predator

everyone except mirio

By making her a corpse.

This list bothers me so much

I wish i was autistic enough to make corrections

Last time I checked Mirio was quirkless and bleeding out

He did. Mirio was saved by Deku's interruption

In the end he beat Mirio, thats all that matters

it seems like a better arc to binge or see in the anime , week to week is tedious

It’s supposed to, grapefag made it to shitpost about Mirio’s quirk being unbeatable. That being said, go right ahead with a real one.

>Naruto was damaging his body as quickly as kurama's chakra could heal it
>each time leaving permanent scars and ultimately shortening his laifu
>this whole premise isnt a ripoff
Dekucks and bakubros will defend this

>each time leaving permanent scars and ultimately shortening his laifu
Except that's not true.

both suneaters and kirishima's fights were 2 mounths put together so i can see why people are really anxious for this arc to end , but at least in the anime it'll just be 2 episodes

How he did exactly beat Mirio?

psychologically cornered him, causing him to lose his quirk. The rest was history

I don't know what the fuck Hori is doing anymore

I think the excitement came from Deku learning to use OFA slowly. He's already using Full Cowl 100% in this arc, how does he expect to top this?

uhhhh taking away his quirk, sticking a big ass hunk of concrete in his stomach and stopping him from completing his goal of saving Eri

Of course he had help from his homies, but this arc is about the 8 precepts, not just OH specifically