Called local masons learned nothing

>called local masons learned nothing

>redpill me on masonry

Attached: 40mm-Gold-Plated-Freemason-Medal-coin-usa-Free-and-Accepted-Masons-usa-Mors-Non-Separabit-Virtus[1]. (1000x946, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The (((Official))) Shabbos Goy Club

It's a good organization to get involved in the community. What surprises me is how desperate they need numbers yet anons are too chickenshit to do a reverse Adam weishaupt and reinfiltrate it.
Idk how many people love George Washington, Ben Franklin, and Breivik, yet fall for all of the bullshit online.

Most members are conservative/ baby's first redpill in public but in private are pretty knowledgeable.
T. Freemason

well .... thought those fuckers were all about "making humanity better" and "muh secret order" like scooby doo

Only Christians can join the York rite and as for Scottish rite, Albert Pike was Evola tier redpilled.

Leaf is being a faggot as usual. Gotta remember that these rights are hundreds of years old and go back to the ideas during the renaissance. Faggots today warp it.

Example: the idea of tolerance back then was: hey look that guy is pentacostal....I won't go burn down his house because I believe he should be free to worship the Christian God in his own interperetation

It was more anti papacy than anything

i'd like to go in "undercover" to see what it is about ... do they get any benefits cus if they do this sounds corrupted and not like "Muh humanity"

freemasonry is old man boomer larp. The highest echelons are all Zionist puppets who do what their told, ie funding and resource management. Everyone else is just larping OooOOoo hoods and sacred obects, secrets of the universe desu. But please contribute a donation first. Maybe one day youll be appointed to the 33rd degreee, oOOooooOoo

oOo brother
may the great bull rub his scrotum across thy left eye

I may be leafposting, but there is no denying that there are strong ties between Marxism and Freemasonry.

Attached: hxpq3lf4germanglaj.jpg (400x366, 65K)

Well question awnsered, thanks for the pilling

A gentile occult organization infiltrated by Jews and now another asset of them.

No real benefits except you legitimately have people that have your back. I enjoy it because you get to enjoy fellowship with mostly professional men and there is no feminism or bullshit like that... .women aren't allowed in. That in of itself is worth it.

As for joining to learn some moloch-worship hidden stuff. I'm letting you know that you would be wasting your time and money. We should be turning the lodges in to something we like.

For example: a shit skin wants in... Once you are a master mason your one vote can deny him entry for any reason and you cannot be penalized for it. Same with liberals and other faggots

im out...

Attached: Blank+_ace57b3ee73688afff469c0612a87a04[1].jpg (279x326, 24K)

Masonry was around long before marx. Marx stole ideas that were to be shared by whites only and jewed it up

They are desperate for members. It is literally a set up club complete with buildings and infrastructure. Its ripe for the taking.

Not arguing with you there. I'm merely saying that modern freemasonry does nothing but push Marxist agendas, thus its not worth joining.

when you are home and plan invading the masons.... bro we need numbers too

That 1871 letter from Pike to Mazzini laying out the three world wars and Illuminati goals for lucifarian awakening is scary as fuck.

Pike pilled

Unless "They are desperate for members" & "Its ripe for the taking." hahahahahahas

READ VIGILANT CITIZEN

Jews stole the sacred Masonic knowledge over time while poisoning Egypt when the tribe of Dan bit it, and by the time the Hyksos dynasty came around the jewish ritual murdering priests got chased out of Egypt with their army of cannibal Canaanites.
Kikes want you to believe that the Babylonian Talmud is of sumerian/mesopotamian origin but because it's encoded in base 60 iconography it's far older than any written language and IS the Sacred Masonic Knowledge, basically the origin of gematria and all things being connected by number patterns.

It's a secret society

Bend over in front of this camera, drop your pants and we will tell you more

>That 1871 letter from Pike to Mazzini laying out the three world wars and Illuminati goals for lucifarian awakening is scary as fuck.
Sauce?

>Become better men by doing what we tell you goy, make yourself malleable so that our teachings alter your religious beliefs and behavior; forget about wisdom you acquire through time and struggle, come here and look for secrets inside expensive books
>When the faceless men do something bad the face of the bragging membership will get the blame; when the membership does something good the faceless men get good rapport for things they didn't do
>Take up a pseudo tribal hierarchy, remember you are better than outsiders, don't tell them anything, they wouldn't understand they aren't enlightened like you and I goy

It's no wonder social climbers and narcissists flock to it.

I've been in 3 years. It's not expensive and I believe it's worth it. There are events like whiskey and cigar night and other things.

Yes because there's nothing but boomers in it now. It is ripe for the taking.

Doesn't matter

The prophecy makes sense

1. Eliminate nations and Russian empire
2. Elminate fascism and strong authoritarian leaders that care about their people
3. They should be easily divided and conquered so just light a match and let them all blow each other up
>Then we come in and enslave the survivors

Thy may suckle ye bulls great engorged and wrinkled ballz

from what i understand they're just fags who dabble in occult stuff. no big deal i suppose, but then you have a bunch of them who are really powerful and influential, and you know what happens when really powerful and influential people get together, meeting in lodges, with religious and spiritual ideologies behind them.......their faggotry no longer becomes just them practicing their own faggotry in private anymore, it become a faggotry agenda that they have to push on the rest of the world, cuz they see us as "plebs" who need guidance and are too dumb to think for ourselves and shit. so at the end of the day, fuck them, just another hive of bullshit and faggotry and losers making life harder for everyone else around them IMO.

>Doesn't matter
Of course it does nigger faggot.....
now produce tyhe sauce of GTFO.... kike

Attached: jew_tricks.png (510x600, 273K)

Im with this based nigger above....

FUCK COMMIES....
THEY ARE NOT PEOPLE/HUMAN

Attached: only_good_commies_are_dead_commies.jpg (438x639, 58K)

In your inescropulous desire for the truth you have destroyed everything that made europe and white culture great, now the lesser cultures will raise again and create a semi-mythological techno fantasy about interaction and God.

Attached: 1491007746627.jpg (1080x1080, 472K)

Google.com

Oh well. Guess you'll have to ignore it

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>learned nothing
You either asked the wrong questions, called them at dinner time or made some other mistake.

>modern freemasonry does nothing but push Marxist agendas
Examples?

This one?
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

I know a mason, he once told me there were 4 degrees of masonry, years later he told there are 33 degrees. My hunch is that once your at the 33 degree you would be initiated across other secret schools/societies. Something like that.

There are may rites/rituals which have meaning which are ment to guide and make you learn knowledge (i dont know wat the knowledge is)...

Attached: bd40e12416a3c126d03aef81808faf28.jpg (2454x1624, 908K)