Italy/pol/ New Election Soon? [Chaos and Despair Edition]

- ELECTION UPDATES -
'They are terrified': Italy election result deepens refugees' deportation fears [English]
archive.is/82p6C

Italy Election Aftermath: Renzi Quits, Center-Left ‘Disappears’ [English]
archive.is/Fv6ls

Populism is not going away anytime soon [English]
archive.is/IgXQl

USA political analist: "This is the end of globalism" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/qAT2T

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
African killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Attached: ItalyPol - Alice Duce.png (1190x1929, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/
corriere.it/opinioni/18_marzo_12/perche-io-dico-che-meglio-tornare-subito-al-voto-opinione-personale-e73f3732-255b-11e8-8868-620b5c6d46c4.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=d2V2LC22wiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RMBESTJPdo4
youtube.com/watch?v=pJWrOIpKYCM
youtube.com/watch?v=coQ6szOr4sk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pamela poster #120dB Campaign
media.8ch dot net/file_store/4400ce08d3549d97ad37a684ce49f2a248ed19b822a002ee8c7bd91569eff7a5.pdf

#120dB Video
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

#120dB Reddit with posters
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/

Italian Feminazi HTs:
#LottoMarzo #nonunadimeno

International Feminazi HTs:
#MeToo #WeTooGether

Attached: Pamela2.png (930x1117, 651K)

Legend:
Orange = Bernie Sanders-tier
Red = Centrist Macron-tier (Globalist coalition)
Yellow = Populist anti-establishment Trump-tier
Blue = /ourguys/ (Right-wing coalition)

Attached: Risultati Elezioni (2018).png (672x835, 105K)

Leggetevi questo articolo di Della Loggia
corriere.it/opinioni/18_marzo_12/perche-io-dico-che-meglio-tornare-subito-al-voto-opinione-personale-e73f3732-255b-11e8-8868-620b5c6d46c4.shtml

Attached: Della Loggia.jpg (600x338, 25K)

Bump

Attached: italian 2018 election map.png (1114x750, 189K)

Pic related is the correct map due to the fact we're a parlamentary democracy (so only single parties count)

Attached: Italia a 5 stelle.jpg (524x619, 46K)

Big yummy tits mmh

Why does Tuscany ALWAYS vote Left?

Attached: vote by age group IT 2018.jpg (825x457, 47K)

Attached: vote by gender IT 2018.jpg (1200x675, 77K)

Attached: votes by profession.jpg (825x459, 65K)

Former commie stronghold.

Interesting...but is this a credible scenario?

reposting translated version

Attached: cinegro final translated.webm (853x480, 2.79M)

come hai fatto a mettere i sottotitoli al video?

The media are trying to force the narrative that the south voted m5s and the north voted center-right. Divide et impera? The left is clearly a minority in this country yet they have almost total control over the media.
In the north the votes were distribuited in center-left, m5s and center-right; in the south the center-left is almost non-existent, all their voters voted m5s and a lot of center-right voters that didn't want to vote Berlusconi and lega(for obvious reasons) voted m5s too. If we look at the actual votes, due to higher population m5s was more voted in the north.
Also I think it's a great result that in the south lega went from 0% to 5~7%, evidently the younger southerners are more willing to forgive.

The economic adviser to Luigi Di Maio says his party will cut Italy's public debt in line with "IMF recommendations". The Troika Star Movement.

Attached: DYGL3ZLX0AAFS6r.jpg (749x111, 16K)

Renzi has the chance to redeem himself.

But that map doesn't reflect the parliamentary makeup at all

la vedo nera
riporto quello che hanno appena detto al tiggi'
il mandato di draghi sta per finire e si sente che vogliano mettere su Jens Weidmann (fattevi una googlata)
inoltre con l'uscita della gran bretagna devono fare tagli e riallocare risorse, si prevedono investimenti per immigrazione, sicurezza e difesa (leggi gibs per migranti e polizia europea)
taglio di un terzo per politiche agricole e sostenere solo l'est europa

per i terroni, l'ultima parte vi tocca sensibilmente.

PS finito di scrivere e spuntavi siete messi nella merda

lo ho fatto online,
su questo sito
ezgif com/video-subtitles

What are you on about? There's not going to be any new elections. The government will be M5S + PD. The scramble post election is for PD to find someone to lead who is willing to deal with M5S

The Right Wingers doesn't have the votes to govern with any possible coalition since M5S won't partner with them. And Italy's right is shit tier anyway with Berlusconi the chief clown and Lega are AfD tier clowns with stupid ideas and approximately 95959% support from the Kremlin.

Attached: 635947828556614040-RESIZE-Benson-cartoon-Tues-March-29-COLOR.-Trump-Nuclear-Head-03-29-16-.jpg (451x396, 49K)

>come hai fatto a mettere i sottotitoli al video?
download webm4retards

this.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2V2LC22wiQ

I didn't know about this, by any chance anyone knows what's the catch? before I go on a hour-long google search adventure to find out about it.

Attached: 1463667282834.jpg (606x574, 65K)

this thread should be renamed to arab general

>The media

Attached: DYFHveoW0AAAlXP[1].jpg (1600x1119, 694K)

>by any chance anyone knows what's the catch?

those shit places need 50k + euro of works on them
plus you need to transfer your residence there and pay taxes to that shitty small town

Grazie!

If you like arabs so much, I'll ask Salvini to send the deported to you, after all you already have a muslim-majority state, Michigan, I'm sure they'll integrate perfectly:
youtube.com/watch?v=RMBESTJPdo4

Attached: 1520395758108.jpg (512x431, 29K)

Thats because there are collegi.

Attached: smug_border_guard_pepe.png (450x768, 50K)

Therefore it's useless

>50k
If I can find a small house surrounded by garden, I wouldn't mind spending that much on it tbqh. It's impossible to find a villa for that price nowadays, as much as I like my neighbors, I don't feel much freedom in my apartment.

Have some loving anchovy gf, Italianons.

Attached: 1520667847364.png (860x860, 497K)

The main catch besides the renovation costs is finding work and being basically outside society, since internet doesn't get there.

>implying foreigners understand our electoral law

Attached: brainlet.jpg (347x402, 15K)

If you want to live in the middle of bumfucking nowhere then it's perfect for you

>internet doesn't get there.
Dropped.

Attached: 1463594420581.jpg (800x1077, 303K)

Most italians don't understand it either. I'm firmly convinced we should test the understanding of the electoral law and the constitution before allowing people to vote.

Anywhere is fine as long as I can shitpost, checked.

Attached: 1462623250364.gif (400x400, 437K)

Yes its divide and conquer plan. Obviously you were more oriented to vote a new party than an old one who made disasters. And guess who the new party are? Lega, Fratelli d'Italia and Casapound. This means the left is game over for how modern politics works. They are trying to avoid, especially Lega into conquer the south like they have conquered the centre Italy.

Attached: merchant schemes.png (640x668, 12K)

are you a former leftist?

>former

How do you know?

Even retards should be represented in a democracy. You're using the same argument of lefties that don't want right-wingers to vote.

You feel moral superiority and you believe you have moral high ground on others. Probably you think somewhat having a degree make you a better person. This is something someone raised leftist/former leftist never loose even if became a fascist.
In leftist ideal word only people like Monti and his friend in the ivory tower should have the right to vote.

Attached: Monti in galera.jpg (594x330, 45K)

not him, but except the last part about Monti it's all true.

people who studied are better than (You)

More educated didnt mean better person user. I prefer the company of someone with a diploma liceale over the retardedness of a gender studied graduate.

PREORDER YOUR /REDDIT/O NOW
*until stocks last*

Attached: preorder REDDITO NOW.jpg (656x492, 47K)

>gender studied graduate.

of course.
only stem should be able to vote
and only from 30000 yearly income

why should leeches decide the future of society

>only stem should be able to vote
>why should leeches decide the future of society
you are contraddicting yourself

Suvvia non ci vuole un titolo di studio universitario per un banale test di educazione civica.

Dipende da chi lo fa il test. Tu no di sicuro, te lo dico io chi lo fa: qualche burocrate a Bruxelles.

I hate democracy too.

never said I like it.

In fact, fascists shouldn't.

>only the people I like should be able to vote
>democracy
lmao
You sinistroidi are the real fascists now.

read again.

I am not a leftist.
I do not like democracy.
I am ok with fascism.

>mfw analfabeti funzionali

>Italy: Thousands march in Florence in memory of murdered Senegalese vendor
youtube.com/watch?v=pJWrOIpKYCM

Some girl gets murdered and chopped up, nobody gave a fuck, everyone was just making up disinformation like "overdose death" or whatever to blame the dead because it's politically incorrect to blame immigration.
Some random black guy gets mercifully 1-shotted by angry old man, it's the end of the fucking world.. stupid people.

Deportations cannot start soon enough.

only for the senate

>leftists are the real fascists
Isn't it too early for boomerposting?

CHECKED

Attached: 440.gif (467x468, 2.64M)

>Comments are disabled for this video.

>Yellow = Populist anti-establishment Trump-tier
WRONG

I just noticed, it was probably a shitstorm.

Witnessed.

>vandalise the city
>Nardella gets spit on
>20.000 euros are given to the wife of the dead black guy

das rite,or do you want GUERRA TOTALE by any chance ??!?
mmh ??

Attached: guerra totale.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

Mandatory cinero webm.

Attached: 1520801512870.webm (853x480, 2.83M)

already posted here
should have higher quality vid and better (smaller) text

Attached: DIOS MIOS EL CINEGRO.jpg (310x481, 22K)

Lega+FdI+PD
Fascist government when?

Dictatorship is good only when you're on the "right" side. Nowadays lefties and liberals are the ones on the right side.
Also, experience teaches me that who calls others analfabeti funzionali is usually an analfabeta funzionale himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=coQ6szOr4sk
listen to the last minute.
D'attorre (pd) said that eu imposed italy a minimum disoccupation parameter

*negro
Parliamo una lingua neo-latina, nero è il colore, negro è la "persona", non facciamo lo stesso sbaglio degli ameriCANI

I missed that one, I'm gonna delete mine since that looks better.

Attached: 1520844010462.jpg (559x768, 279K)

Fake subs lol. He is for mass nigger flooding

>lo stesso sbaglio degli ameriCANI
>tfw already getting used to it
Soon we'll be talking about black suburbs and what not, if this government doesn't get its shit together before the next elections.

Attached: 1432856969602.gif (264x320, 944K)

Yeah, that's what he's implying in the video, read carefully. He's saying the future is mutt.

Attached: 1461177536224.png (551x575, 280K)

Daily reminder that the Terroni literally ruined the election

Hapa girls are hot.

this is the original one with actual quotes, you can hear him yourself at Raiplay (apparently is nowhere on youtube)
anyway that's what he meant basically

Attached: The legend of EL CINEGRO.webm (853x480, 2.77M)

I wanna racemix with a qt japanese girl.

normies are waking up

Attached: svegliato.png (603x122, 13K)

Translation?

The new electoral law is retarded(not that I expected anything better from piddini) and probably incostitutional as well. One of the main problems of this country is the obsession with dumb proportional electoral laws that lead to party politics and unaccountable literallywhos getting in the parliament. We should switch to a fptp or, even better, irv electoral law.

Only eurasian mixed girls, anything with magreb or african blood is a downgrade.

>Region Tuscany, representing all italians, indemnifies Idy Diene's wife (the senegalese guy who was shot and killed).
>That is: if an italian kills, it's italian people's fault, ethnicity counts.
>About Pamela's ritual killing, saying "ethnicity counts" is racism.
>May the power to represent us be taken off of those who hate us

tuscany is giving money to the wife of the nog killed
if an italian kills it's italians fault, it's an enthic issue
meanwhile applying the same in the case of Pamela (italian girl dismembered by a nog during a ritual murder) is racism

So there is a big enough coalition that wants to get out of the € when they are in government?

I need some redpill on islam (infographic ecc)

>tuscany is giving money to the wife of the nog killed
Are they out of their minds?
Makes my fucking blood boil.

Attached: 1519252474388.gif (245x250, 967K)

Il 13 del mese prossimo mandano la nuova di full metal panic a 13 anni dall'ultima serie.

Attached: DXwGQTEUMAAgOK0[1].jpg (1200x675, 187K)

20k euros

Last bastion of commies in Italy

It's more than an african could make in its lifetime.

Only a violent chimpout can change their minds, sadly the nogs decided to protest peacefully (or were forced to).

shes is stink

Attached: anchovy smelly.jpg (2916x1800, 1.6M)

>big enough
no, only Lega and maybe FI (22% of total votes) want to get out
thing is, I dont think anyone has the balls, the euro is detrimental in the long run but everyone is looking at short terms profits and keep their electoral base

berlusconi fell thanks to german banks dumping italian bonds to increase the spread, no one dares to meet the same end. All the euroskeptics are keeping this as a last resort, especially now that macron won in france

But Salvini is trying to merge the entire right-wing coalition in a single party (Lega Italia, with Lega obviously being the main leading force), and with Berlusconi’s diminishing influence he might even pull it off. So yes, we might get a big enough party (~36%) that wants to get out. Not immediately, perhaps, but eventually...

>Lega Italia
Very very good name. Best for the whole unite right.

Atleast you are not the UK. You still have pride and hate niggers.

Salvini literally today said during an interview euro is not irreversible

>«A Bruxelles. speravano in un bel governo di larghe intese, quello in cui la manovra economica la fanno lì, la mandano via fax e a Roma c' è un ventriloquo che dice signorsì». Ma la misura del successo di un governo Salvini non sarà «il rapporto deficit-Pil, ma le culle che tornano a riempirsi». Salvini cita Galileo: «Fu costretto ad abiurare per aver detto che la Terra girava intorno al Sole. Mi viene in mente Mario Draghi quando dice che l' euro è irreversibile...».