Hungarian Genocide Simulator 2018

What do Hungarians think about the most based and most redpilled game of 2018 that teaches kids the truth about magyars?

Attached: 0865B39A-9FE9-4435-A5FA-844E9C21E840.jpg (220x311, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cypheroftyr
youtube.com/watch?v=FdlHwzrNb_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 32324665645.jpg (640x720, 128K)

Love it

Why can't I just enjoy games anymore without thinking about political bullshit

Because sjws infested the market and forced political crap into games.

You goddam muck lucks coming until Europe thinking you’re Europeans. FUCK OFF. Go back to Mongolia already.

Europe belongs to Indian immigrants!

You can, just don't mind game journalism. It's absolute state is beyond redemption.

Pic related, even a brown female fighter in a fucking Nintendo game made by nips who most likely thought more about exotizing and booty is political to them.

Attached: twintelle is problematic.png (660x1112, 631K)

Actually the "hungarians" you kill in the game aren't hungarians, they're cumans, a turkic people serving as mercenaries for hungarians
You literally get to massacre turks in this all-white anti-sjw game
Czechs are truly based

My character is stuck in an endless loop of dice and bath wenches

Everyone does. Only Sup Forums doesnt.

Kids shouldn't be playing the game user. It's 18+

So just like real life, minus the wenches, dice cup, or baths.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x276, 531K)

Pretty sure they all speak Hungarian though

Yes, that doesn't make them hungarian, they're cumans, a turkic people

Hungarians are descendants of invaders and mercenaries. Cumans, magyars, it don’t matter, they’re all BARBARIANS!

Bin that sword!

You mean that game is T*rkroach genocide simulator?
Im going to play it soo hard

Not milking your salami into the dice cup while in the bath

Attached: 1509664140505.gif (286x163, 1008K)

I love the game. I've owned it since last Saturday and I've already put 50 hours into it. It kinda is a bug ridden mess at times but I'm sure it'll be patched eventually. I do like that I can live out my autistic fantasies though.

Also remember: alcohol is the scourge of humanity and a good Christian should avoid it like the plague

You know, the game has all this talk about “being a good Christian” but there’s never any reprocussions from sinning outside of maybe going to jail or having to pay a fine. I’m wondering, do I get judged by the lord at the end of the game or is the good Christian thing all talk?

OMG this game is so realistic!

>OMG this game is so realistic

Attached: medieval martial arts.webm (1920x1080, 1.47M)

>Hungarian law
>implying

can`t see why not if he is specced windwalker

I didn't really have any problems until I got toward the end. Now it's nearly unplayable.
Gave up on it last night after it crashed at the end of every side quest. Hope they do something about it because other than the frustrations, it's a really great game.

>Mongolian kung-fu skills

THIS!
IS!
BOHEMIA!

You can enjoy games and think about the political bullshit. Just because you're shooting Nazis in a WW2 simulator saving French/Jewish lives doesn't mean that you'd rather do the exact opposite if given a choice.

It's because you play games with political overtones, even if it's medieval politics. Play something like XCOM or Dragon's Dogma

underrated

>What Nintendo gets wrong about black people
>Article by this thing twitter.com/cypheroftyr

Attached: desert_goblin.jpg (400x400, 24K)

This game looks like a better oblivion set in 14th century central europe.

>reposting one webm of a funny glitch some guy had over and over means the game is broken

Because you're not a 12 year old boy anymore

It basically is Oblivion if it was made well.

SOLD! I'm guessing its on steam or something because fuck that EA Origin or Ubisoft Uplay shit, if it aint steam or gog ill just torrent it instead of buying it.

I recommend it.
Nice, wholesome gaming experience, just dont buy it expecting a AAA billion dollar title

This

God save you, Henry

Y-you too

I had a quest where a high ranking church official went in to town looking for heretics so I told him about the herb woman that lived in the woods and he had her burned at the stake. Kek

Can you play this game like a templar and kill godless heathens

You don't fight Magyars, you fight against the Cumans who settled in Hungary from the East as the Mongols became the dominant power in that region.

yeah, you can even become a monk

Kind of. There are hussite-pope tensions in game.

Based as fuck. I bought the game but my PC won't run it so I'm salty.

because fun is raycist

Attached: Z.jpg (200x213, 6K)

This game is pretty good would recommend desu

Sweet

>mfw we get bullied even in escapism

Attached: 1516478353432.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>STOP BREAKING THE LAW

Attached: ulric fugger.jpg (3840x2160, 1.43M)

So do we.

Attached: 1516253256138.jpg (580x742, 70K)

Best Priest ever.

because 90% of the soyboys who make video games feel obliged to put identity politics into them

This game is political purely because it made the decision to not be political

Even the mundane quests are enjoyable because of the immersion factor this game manages to pull off.
>tfw weeding the herb garden in the monastery for the monk after taking a sip from the wine skin

Attached: 1510815255400.jpg (570x754, 75K)

Because games made by western devs are often politicized
Now one gives a fuck about real-life politics when they're playing Mount and Blade, Kirby, or Yakuza because those games were made to be games, not to showcase a brave PoC as a noble protagonist in an oppressive cis-white society

Ive played this for some time and had very few glitches

in fact only one I can remember

It's a game I've waited for my whole life. Nothing better than killing Hung*rians.

Attached: 1900s-oh-romania-my-dream-is-to-become-red-imbecil-moans-25417955[1].png (500x584, 51K)

It's on Steam lad

on steam

I also recommend it, its one of the best games ive played in a long time

Really interesting and engrossing, I was outraged by the price tag because id thought it would be cheaper as it wasnt AAA but it was worth every penny

>bug ridden mess at times
>Vagrant stuck in the pillory forever so you can't give him the seal
>Charlatan's riots doesn't start
>Sir Robard didn't care that I told him there's a robbery going on near the quarry (fuck you Fritz and Matthew)
>Sir hans will just stand at the archery contest unless you go for a quick nap after training with Robard
It'd be one thing if the console could be used to fix this shit, but it's just annoying
Probably other stuff I can't remember.

thanks to kingdom come deliverance and ck2 i know the truth about magyar scum
they are a mix of steppe barbarians: tatars, cumans, bolghars and magyars

Attached: 1519449547619.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

#MeToo

#No

#Seriously

#I swear

This ghille suit needs some work.

Lock picking is fucking bullshit

Sigismund is actually the good guy who did literally nothing wrong.

>tfw the entire project was an elaborate "fuck you" to hungarians
wew lad thats gotta hurt

Attached: 1519756659981.jpg (435x334, 36K)

based mupache negroe
more people need to know of the Hungolian menace

Attached: 31521531.jpg (504x452, 30K)

Real hungarians died 1000 years ago.

Historically Sigismund took the Czech throne later and Bohemia ended up being the dominion of Hungarian kings until 1526, so it's not like we really mind.

I'm not a gamer, so I haven't been following this. Is this game about Otto and the battle of Lechfeld?

No it's about Mongolians and their growing threat to Central Europe

Why can't I just sit in my house, which happens to be on fire, without noticing the heat and smoke?

The reason that politics is rearing its ugly head is that you're being put through genocide. Everything is going to be political for quite some time, bucko.

Have you tried the pirated version? They have cracked the steam drm protection. Some people have had problems with this drm. CODEX released it and you can find repacks at fitgirl or corepack if your internet connection is bad.

Fitgirl allready realisedthis game??Well i know what i will be downloading tonight

Why didn't they bitch about Bayonetta then? Weaponised hair isn't new.

Alliance against Attila when?

Attached: RssilYX8A5MyQ6Axp-BQsJ8ha-iHhgdV0cGnO3zUppE[1].jpg (320x237, 29K)

Could have been great...

>not being sexually pure and free of vice

Attached: Goodbyedegenerats.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

Why crack steam when there's a gog version?

Attached: KCD_TBC.png (1244x697, 774K)

They kinda did, but when Bayonetta was released the politicization had not gone this far and Bayonetta 2 was released on console nobody played.

They are bitching about re-releases on Switch however, feminists are eternally shocked by
sexualization and male gaze and soyboys feel guilty and uncomfortable being attracted to female characters.

Pic related, numale on Vice encountering female character not designed by western feminist, and it was problematic and uncomfortable..

Attached: motherboard bayonetta.png (653x579, 251K)

this is an immersive game set in medieval bohemia; religion and politics were very important. if mindless hack and slash is more your thing, there are plenty of other games out there. the dead pool game, minecraft, you name it.

I agree with pirating shitty cuck games but this is the first actual game in years

come on guys you can afford to buy one game

honestly, this game is pretty fucking buggy.

1.3 is okay, i guess.

Attached: 1485352494953.jpg (640x640, 273K)

Is the game worth buying lads?

Its called a bug ya cunt.
I wish they all were this funny.

poor fags like you should be forced to pay money to continue to live. whilst niggers are just ignorant to the laws of man, youre literally evil. rot in hell. my dad is shutting down the power plant and then ur dad wil be homelessFUCK

I thought 1.3 was pretty flawless, maybe im just lucky though, I never had any issues with witcher 3 either

I never play vidya but im really enjoying this

plus the devs are worth supporting

depends how much money you got

Critically underrated.

What bothers me is they use slang words that weren't part of the vocabulary in the 15th century.
Other than that it's interesting to experience a segment of history from "the other side" - even if it's nowhere near 100% accurate.

Attached: 6829f4559f6d0a54ee2ddf189141ec5fccc10e0c074dd05751ce3a04ddf7aff1.jpg (700x512, 82K)

whats not accurate about it?

that the king didn't allow horde mongols steppe peoples to live and mingle with autonomy within the kingdom?

witnessed

Attached: 1414611801291.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Blessed be the Taborite!

youtube.com/watch?v=FdlHwzrNb_w

Most of these glitches got patched with update 1.3, you're posting old footage

Completed all those quests with no problems and never encountered these bugs.

My father descends from Cumans settled under or just before Sigismund. I'm sure there were many loot-happy young men among them who attacked and looted as portrayed. I'm more upset about the anachronistic zero effort dialog they are given. But then again the English spoken by the Bohemian population isn't fitting the period either.
Also, nationalism wasn't really a thing back then, the conflict of the game arises because of the ambitions of the king: Sigismund of Luxemburg, not a Hungarian. Also, in the opening you will see a dozen or so flags above the opposing force: lordlings, sellsword companies banded together to support the king in his claim, not representing nationality.
Sigismund later became Holy Roman Emperor, good on him, partly because of this Hungarians don't really treat him as their own.