How does this kill 5 people Sup Forums? it looked like a very soft landing

How does this kill 5 people Sup Forums? it looked like a very soft landing.

liveleak.com/view?t=C2Jah_1520840895

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-5aa5c7d9850a9_2_sf.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3ub_eHmyYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is hypothermia
>what is drowning
fucking mystery here user.

Chopper went down and they couldn’t get their harnesses off . The divers had to go down and cut them out plus they where weighed down by camera gear. That with the cold water is all it takes no matter how good the landing was.

Why were they killed

Mythbusters did a show on cars sinking in water and you cant get the doors open until the cab is almost totally full of water. The pressure difference is too great.

So if they didnt get out while the chopper was still on the surface they would have to ride it all the way to the bottom.

And it was probably very dark at the bottom. If they didnt familarize themselves with where the door latches are it would be very hard to find them. Especially if there are other people in a panic all fighting for the door and the ever shrinking bubble of air as the cabin fills.

Drowning turns people into animals. Your best friend will climb on top of you to try to get to air and push you under.

Life is fragile user, cherish it

You've obviously never had to stomp a hooker to death.
They fucking last far longer than you'd think.

Attached: wojakhelicrash.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Jew sharks

This humans are remarkably fragile things.

>t. feetlet

leave my size 5 tootsies out of this!

They where all photographers maybe they saw something they shouldn't.

Brutal I reckon the cold water did nothing to help

Gee idk, let's see... the weighted center-of-gravity of the engine quickly rolling you upside down giving you 30 seconds at most to struggle out of a 4-point harness?

Who were these people?
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ub_eHmyYY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 9.10.47 AM.png (883x596, 465K)

I guess they drowned

Q predicted this

The air pressure from your dumb parallel submarine did it

they probably had a lot of clothes on, like jackets and so. Probably not experienced in what do when you go through the ice or fall in the water.

Clothes get really heavy and it's cold, which makes it hard to move anything on your body rather fast. Still I find it strange that not a single one of them managed to get to land. We only see the chopper go down and not what happens after. I also can't tell the strength of the streams in the water, if there are massive under currents there ie, then you are fucked.

It might not be so visible on the surface, but still got massive under currents. I got a nasty river here. A friend of mine fell out of the boat when it was rather cold. He was just a kid then, they didn't see where he went. He was dragged a couple of hundred meters under the water before he surfaced

yeah this is also true, happened tons of times here. You just have to sit there and wait till there is enough water in it to open. Must be pretty fucked up.

Remember when you used to be skinny you disgusting fat fuck?

Attached: IMG_2152.jpg (720x683, 302K)