Brit/pol/, do the right thing

Sign the petition, at 10,000 signatures it will be raised in parliament.

Attached: antifapetition.png (1464x1356, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212366
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212366

nope, enjoy the taste of your own medicine...you let your cunts in power fuck with the rest of the world and did nothing. Now be destroyed by your vulture cunts.

fuck off huenigger

Monkey

Democrats are the real racists amirite.

petitions dont work, they outright ignored the weed one.
good try though.

we will continue to fuck the rest of the world, reap the benefits, drink their tea, cook with their spices, and you'll sit there and take it in your murder disney land because your cunts in powers are literally monkeys, you jungle nigger.

This. Bye bye britbongs. You thought it would be so easy, didn't you? You thoughts you could rape freedom from the Earth. It was yourself you were hurting. Lofty pretensions of civilisational progress. You ruined the world.

they ignored the weed one cause it's fuckin degenerate, more MP's will turn up for this one mark my words

>salty
I will laugh as you are sold out by your royal cunts. Did you expect they would not turn on you?

Did you expect they would not rape and rob you blind once they had done the same to the rest of the world?

I seen in the news last week they were moving bringing in 1/3d's of an irish towns population in immigrants into the town, and the native citizens didn't say anything because they were s-s-scared of being called racist.
enjoy ur EU, taig.

>Terrorist organization
>*8of them cant beat up 1 woman and a manlet
kek

nice delusions jungle monkey, lay off the ayauhscha when approaching current affairs next time.

sure...and they let you get acid attacked and invaded by muslims HAHHHHAHAH

>reap the rewards
You get nothing, son. Nothing. You may get sent to jail now for even telling the truth about the barbarian invasion of your country AHHAHAH

my point is this could pass and they could still say "nope, not even considering that"
so, carry on.
>degenerate
200 thousand people asked for that to be reconsidered.

Project Ireland 2040 will be scraped by 2020. Screencap this.

I wish I'd thought of all that years and years before I was born... Then I could have started taking action while I was still just an itch in my father's nutsack...
Aw well. Karma's a bitch and I clearly deserve everything that I had no control over.

yep, they ruined the world for blue bloods that now imprison them for talking about the barbarian hordes or owning a bread knife or even defending themselves in their homes.

No I get the jail if i'm fuckin stupid, you get knifed in the leg for walking to the shop.
acid attacks happen within gangs in a few bouroughs of london, no where else,
"invaded by muslims," we literally just voted ourselves out of the EU to take control of that.

I might see if there's some brazilian tea to drink at the teahouse today, thank you for your fruits, jungle monkey, I look forward to more in the future

I would stop insulting if I were you, the government will imprison you now for 10+ years for that.

200 thousand people are lazy degenerates like you.
if you don't think there are right wing MP's in parliment against antifa, think again.

I wouldn't screen cap anything with that palestine loving boy fiddling flag on it you actual potato.

pitiful to see what generations of fighting for the blue bloods has given you. Muslims are getting all the benefits to run you out of your towns. Cops won't even do shit against muslims cause they are afraid to lose their job. If you complain, you get 10 years...

again be careful...your racist comments will get you sent to jail

imprison me for banter on Sup Forums have you seen how many union jacks are on this site?
are you really on the ayauhsca or did you just ge raised by lemurs??

name one
and stop repeating the same point like I care.

So you love Israel?

You think they won't come after you?
They will get your IP from Sup Forums, remove your internet rights and send you to jail for a decade for online racism. You keep calling me a monkey and you think you are allowed this type of racist banter. It is not even tolerated on Sup Forums, now imagine when the cops come busting down your door.

this i remember the fucking bongs harping on about mummy may and "nigel has no chance of winning" whereas the americans took the trump pill. range ban the bong please absolute degenerate vermin scum the lot of them

>need muh weed to watch muh netflix, fight muh power
i'll repeat it til my last breathe you brainspazzing piece of druggy trash,
you're asking me to name just one right wing MP in the whole of westminister ??
not even going to dignify that with answer, try reading the newspaper instead of watching david attenborough you stinking lazy hippy

Yeah mate I don’t think it’s the U.K.s fault your country is a massive shithole

they are hateful and can't even follow Sup Forums or Sup Forums rules.

Good riddance

Are us Americans allowed to support this cause?

calling an anonymous user in an anonymous board a badword under an anonymous ID.

are you fuckin 12 ?

i want you to succeed but when i read your post
>they ignored the weed one cause it's fuckin degenerate, more MP's will turn up for this one mark my words
it immediately made me remember
>but it wasnt real communism, itl work this time
i hope you get your signatures tho its sad what they doin to you people

try! maybe?

Will never name them as terrorists and i think you already know that.

You got a random postcode you know that I could use? Tried looking for ones in Glasgow but no success

we produce less than 1% of the cocaine on the planet. The CIA and MIcunts were happy to funnel 80% of the world's cocaine through our country. Who do you think sniffs all that coke?
Your corrupt government sells you narcotics to keep running the black operations they do around the world.

FINALLY, you are getting a taste of what your government is capable of doing. They sold you out cause the rest of the world was tapped dry. They are coming after you lot. Enjoy seeing how fast you descend into third world shithole status...like you haven't already.

- grooming gangs
- muslims terrorism
- acid attacks
- no go territories
- sharia shitshows in your land

the government protects them and if you speak out, you end up in the can!

as if you are anonymous.

LOL...and you think I am the stupid one.

took the first one from a glasgow reasturant on a takeaway website
G41 3NH

Done, I've signed with you Brits

>personal attack, personal attack
>cant name one MP
pretty much what I expected. do you have any valid points against mine, that MPs can and will choose to ignore petitions? then fuck off.

Attached: bane_im_cia.jpg (149x255, 8K)

do you know that we're taking back control of our borders? yes we steal your coke and sell it on and buy it with our money, this is what we do, you child, how are you not used to this or clear by now.

take just 2 hours on pol today monkey, scroll through and see how many union jacks are calling people niggers, tally them up, take a wild guess at the variety of postcodes there in and count how much police force and money it would take to bring people in just for calling people bad words on a NON PUBLIC, NON PERSONAL FORUM.

yes i do think you're stupid, the main reason being is that your fucking stupid as fuckin shit.

>Brazil
>Calls UK Shite
>...

Attached: 32.jpg (480x360, 22K)

cheers brother!

I can't not name one right wing MP in westminister you stupid fuckin shit have you ever heard of the 2 party system? I'm not dignifying your stupid stoner whining with an answer, put out your joint, have a shower and go do some research you fuckin amethyst loving imbecile

Of course doc, anything to bring back the true Empire

Attached: 47.png (636x493, 251K)

>normies don't know this already failed over a dozen times

i know you are trying to help burger, but you gotta understand a screenshot of this thread is crack to leftists

"hey look the petition only got so many signings because foreigners from Sup Forums signed!"

Pointless. The state is on their side.

>unironically wanting to bring back the (((British Empire)))

20th time lucky am i rite?

no excuse to give up or not sign, if you sign you'll get an email with a link to watch the debate and you'll see which mp's we need to support or attack

I'd rather you be what you once were than what you are now. Don't give up hope on yourself dude.

It's utterly pointless. I'm not even going to waste my time signing it, it'll never be discussed in parliament.

Britain is a dead land, what does it matter anymore.

ugh. just run them down in the streets when the power goes out.

This Brit hates his own country, I apologise on behalf of him he's been infected by the fear.
I am with you, brother American, the secret destiny of Britain and America is pre-written and we will see their glory once more.

ok, thanks for being useless, your fellow countrymen are proud of you.

its no wonder every other nation posting here gives no sympathy to us being so cucked

I have hope in you guys. When times get tough, change happens. Your countrymen have to snap eventually and kick some revolution into high gear. Maybe I'm being too optimistic. I cannot say for sure.

>infected by the fear
We can't beat the Pakis anymore they outnumber us in our cities.
sorry
nobody will do anything

exactly, this guys attitude fuckin stinks, could literally do with a bullet in the head

My ancestors died so that you could say that to me

You do know they are used by the government so they will not outlaw them correct?

pakis out number us in cities?? bring me your statistic, that is so far bullshit. you've given up the fight before you've even got out your seat. you would be literally no use in any campaign

wtf is your weird flag talking about

15% White British birth rate in London, 30% in Birmingham, ask Brit/pol/ for the government statistics on their website.

Oh, and the population of London is about 40% White British now, ignoring birth rates. We're outnumbered.

You guys are the flame in the UK spirit that I always knew was there, and it's brilliant.

Attached: 50.png (900x900, 341K)

What did you not understand, the reason they arent outlawed like nationalistic movements it is because they are used by the government to push their agenda.

so are you wearing a tinfoil hate or do you have downsyndrome??

hat**

it's burning bright baby, forget these weak spined neets.

sorry i dont know how to fight

Bump

Oh I see, let me guess you believe that they got all of their equipment and ability to organize without any form of financing right?

Change is coming,

>implying they aren't

>glasgow reasturant on a takeaway website
KEK

This x10000
The average Brit saw nothing from it apart from their factory moving to india, it was the beginning of globalisation

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-12 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (351x262, 60K)

that's right.

This. Never forget what you did to our argentinian brothers.

Attached: 1506613499077.jpg (566x425, 36K)

I love Brazilians as they are always a reminder that my country is nowhere as near as bad state as they are

This is Brit/pol/?

It's just the usual post-attack hysteria. Probably nothing.

tunnocks teacakes karen bit my hand again got called a greggs in racist and I live in a Kia and eat limes and so on