50 SHADES OF NO!

50 SHADES OF NO!

These t-shirts feature 50 ways real women have said 'no' and been ignored

50 t-shirts. 50 shades. 50 ways women have said "no" and been ignored.

>Following month after month of sexual misconduct accusations around the globe, two young Australian women have launched an international campaign against harassment and abuse.

>Dubbed "50 Shades of No," the campaign particularly targets the issue of consent, and features 50 t-shirts emblazoned with things real women have said to avoid sexual encounters.

>Changing in tone per shirt, statements range from "Is it ok if we just sleep," and "I’m not feeling it," to *pretends it isn't happening*. The funds from each $35 t-shirt will go towards Project Consent, a not-for-profit organisation aiming to educate young people about consent.

>“We believe that women need to feel supported and men given an insight into communication signals by women," said the team in a press statement. "Our research and discussions with women shows it’s beyond ‘no means no’. Often times the situation is such that they want to avoid conflict, embarrassment or compromising relationships."

>The 50 shades will be available from the yet-to-be-live website on March 8. Here's an idea of what to expect:

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-221307_1.jpg (1080x1097, 181K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-222358_1.jpg (940x1034, 42K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-222453_1.jpg (936x1019, 54K)

So, instead of just being an adult and communicating clearly with their voices, these people want women to lug around a handful of t-shirts and change them out to display how they're feeling at any given moment during a date or intimate moment? Obviously not, so what is this other than stupid virtue signaling for profit yet again?

>Often times the situation is such that they want to avoid conflict, embarrassment or compromising relationships.

They want their cake and eat it too. Just say "No. I don't like you like that. I'm not interested in sex with you."

If you're on a date go the fuck home.

Holy shit most of these don't even say no. #1 even says yes.

yes means no, you fucking rapist

None of these say no.

Do any of them actually say no?

"Hey babe, want to sex?"
"Ummm... Okay, I guess"
>gets charged with rape

Women are unironically incapable of saying yes or no. I hope every user here learns this soon. They do not have a will of their own.

>women prove once again that they are, in fact, fucking retarded

Attached: 1520729849184.jpg (255x242, 14K)

Why do most of these seem directed to a significant other? Are these women seriously complaining about their husband/boyfriend making sexual advances?

#21 is like one of the major ways they say yes, this is mad confusing

I had to learn to tell people "no," imagine if I was physically weaker and brainwashed to believe that doing so would get me raped and murdered.

It should go:
>Shall we?
>No
>Okay

I think the point of the project is that you don't have to say no to mean no.

However, a lot of these seem to barely even hint at no. Some of them (like others have pointed out, number 1) even says yes.

That's what I thought. I don't get how that possibly suggests they don't want sex.

Sometimes it's yes
Sometimes it's no
If you get it wrong
You go to jail

Attached: renhammer.gif (474x266, 619K)

>Would you like to have sex?
No thank you
I don't want to have sex
>ok
WELL GEE
THAT WAS FUCKING EASY

not a single shirt says no

Women shouldn't have to say no. They should only need to do what any of these shirts say to mean no...

Including the ones that literally mean yes.

You know what works better than "hey you want to get dinner?" Try saying "I don't want to have sex with you". I'm not the type to say that someone was fixing to be a victim, but at what point does this become your own fault. I just don't believe that a rational adult who doesn't want anything to do with their company is going to seek out more time with them.

That's because they probably are. Remember user, just because you put a roof over her head, pay the bills, provide monetary and emotional support, AND put a ring on it, does not entitle you to emotional or sexual requital
>mfw women actually mean this

Attached: 1380704162669.png (250x250, 136K)

yes
>okay I guess
>I'm really tired
>I just want some company

a random statement that does not state either way. context is needed
>ummm...
>hey, do you want to get dinner?
>it's getting late
>I'm going through a break up
>shhh, I'm watching this.

confirmed women do not have agency.