So you like this ironically, right?

So you like this ironically, right?
That ossan is shitty, the art is shitty, he looks 80 and not 58.
What's the point even of giving him superpowers?
Then he goes Eh like a retard every time something happens.

The Game

>We've just accidentally bumped into this PLANET while traveling, whoops
>whoops hehe killed 2 creatures
>haha let's just recreate them as weapons
>NP solved let's go get coffee
The fuck?

OP has no heart.

No.

I'm genuinely enjoying it, CGI aside.
His exagerrated age is playing up how shitty his life is.

I feel it's really just to make them so unimportant as a consequence.

Indeed

oh cool finally a thread
i finished the manga in a single sitting today, great manga
really didnt expect this from gantz's author considering how shit gantz was

cant wait to see hiro in the anime, i saw he's voiced by the lead actor from kamen rider den-o too so im interested

Isnt the CGI relatively way better than in most anime?

Litterally a point of the character is how his streesfull and shitty life make him older that he really is. The doctors in te tests say the same thing

gantz was good tho

what are some characters that remind you of yourself, Sup Forums?

fuck off and die, but i agree.
holy shit what is with the influx of namefags? All of you need to be fucking gassed

Now that's out of the way, Inuyashiki has a powerful message about growing old and losing touch of all the things you hold dear in life, but the anime is almost completely ruined by the garbage CG and the absolutely abysmal job by Kohinata

This is like a stock beta self insert drivel, but for old people.

My condolences to the people who go to school with you. rip

Much better than Gantz

>Unpopular opinion
The ending of Inuyashiki actually makes sense and is a remarkable improvement to GANTZ

HIT ME ON THE GROUND!
HIT ME ON THE GROUND!
HIT ME ON THE GROUND!

It's fun to read.

When will ep. 2 air?

Gantz was shit

Shit ending, but overall it was good.

I read it almost at one sitting. It was okay in my opinion.

2 and a half hours from now

it's already today???????

Inuyashiki? More like Inuya-CG am I right?

If they can't reasonably afford or allocate enough time to have a series properly animated, why do they even adapt these fucking shows?

HOBO ON THE GROUND

You mean literally in 7 minutes?

7 mins or 2 hours?

1 hour

In 3 minutes, it will air in Japan. Subs would take some time later, I don't know.

>Broadcast: Fridays at 00:55 (JST)

>Actual JST > 1:04 Friday

>Inuyashiki has a powerful message about growing old and losing touch of all the things you hold dear in life
What? Like, 10% of manga is taken by "grandpa's" family, and the rest of it is retarded conflict "duh i save people" "duh i kill people also i'm really edgy and tragic character".
As family didn't give a fuck about grandpa for the most part, he also cared fuck-all about them in return, hanging out with Ando and saving random people all the time. It seems like Oku remembered "oh yeah, shit, i forgot about family drama" and made them clumsily reunite, and that was incredibly forced.

I guess anons who liked this garbage just read it in one sitting, and not on weekly basis since the beginning, noticing everything painfully retarded about it.

It's airing now. The OP just played.

shit, but ending was good

Why the fuck are mods banning me for posting the trump page?

it almost finished

Who are you fooling, my man?

The ending actually was well done
But i wanted Hikawa

Because you're Sup Forumsshitter and your Sup Forums shit is not funny

>10% of manga is taken by "grandpa's" family,
more like just the daughter, I forgot the wife and son even existed until he decided to reveal his robotic self to them near the end

THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS NIGER?

All those personal problems are pretty realistic if you really read the context properly.
Also daddy gave me asses kicking and Yakuza arc that are more than enough to get my forgiveness over everything.

edge

Is that a bad thing?

No, it's not.

not the user you replied, but I think the ending was ok. It ended really quickly tho, so it'd be better if Oku made some kind of epilogue to wrap up things. I don't really mind the ending since the whole manga was fast-paced.

indeed.

Holy shit, I'm so angry right now but they played the ending song at the top of my anger. What am I supposed to do now? This fucking edgy psychopath makes me so angry.

When it's for no fucking reason than just being edgy - yes.

Except there was a reason for his edge.

Good luck to you my man, 70% of manga (and supposedly - anime) is this faggot being a fucking edgelord faggot

Oh, "I KILL PEOPLE TO FEEL ALIVE HURR DURR". Face it, he's nothing more but a cardboard made that way to be antagonistic to grandpa.

Fuck. I hope granpa spank him into alienland.

People kill animals to feel alive, I see no problem with his actions

Eggay

People kill animals to stay alive you fucking retard. Not "feel" alive. You don't need to kill a human being to stay alive. Killing a human being to """""feel""""" alive is just an edgelord's mindset.

You feel alive when you eat, therefore you feel alive when you kill animals.

this series was just bad
>HURR I'M EDGY
>HURR I'M PATHETIC

Careful man.

I'm liking the manga so far.

>You feel alive when you eat, therefore you feel alive when you kill animals.
That doesn't even make any sense.

>let's just kill some random family because hurrrrrr
I fucking hate all of these edgeshit series'.
Inuyashiki, Dolly Kill Kill, Mahou Shoujo of the End, etc are all fucking garbage.

Staying alive makes you feel alive. The feeling of feeling alive is obtained from the feeling of killing an animal so that you can stay alive. When you eat the meat from an animal you have killed you feel alive, cause you feel.

Shitposting arc wasn't that bad.

But that's bullshit. Is this whole alien robot thing just magic or what?

They are actually omnipotent but they don't know how to use their powers to full potential unlike the aliens.

>found you i'm on my way

It really is trash but at least it was entertaining. good god though the art is shitty. I remember Gantz looking much better than this, did he just get lazy?
the linework is godawful and half the time he looks like a young man with a hundred wrinkles drawn on him.
there's also that gantz thing where everyone ugly cries at the drop of a hat

Imagine if this actually happened in real life.

He's the hero we deserve and need

I imagine it would involve posting the navy seal pasta beforehand.

i can't fucking wait for the shishigami shitposting to start

Wait is he seriously supposed to be only 58?

Based first episode with grandpa hero

Also this was a metaphore of Sup Forums (Grandpa wojak) and Sup Forums (the edgy teennagers faggots)?

Only ageists can hate this show.

It's refreshing having a old guy protag than some dumb highschooler.

The old guy being the protag isn't the problem. It's the series being garbage edgefest is.

lurk 2 years before posting

>Sup Forums
>be such a nice moral fag

You wish, nigga

>art is shitty

stopped reading there.

He's an One Piece fan, what did you expect?

>subs
Why is this allowed?

>Psychopath antagonist vs Reborn Jii
Oldman is best MC this season please let him wipe the floor with with bishoujo pretty boy

I unironically fucked your mom.

Holy shit that was fun.

Jesus fucking christ.

That was hard to watch. Really made the kid suffer there before dying.

this wouldn't actually happen unless the bottom guy had a wasting disease or the top guy was made of pure german steel

>le board hate eachother meme
fuck off newfag, if you only frequent one board you dont belong in this site.

>bottom guy

That was a small child

>>/r/eddit

either that small child is like 13 or the animators have never seen a child in their life

>Edgy kid being edgy for the sake of it

I get that him feeling alive by killing people is supposed to contrast Oldman feeling alive by saving them, but his case is entierly unbelievable compared to Oldman's. What made him like this?

Have you not watched the episode you are shitposting about? The kid was a toddler, like way under 10. 6, maybe. Younger.

Psychopaths happen.

>Have you not watched the episode you are shitposting about?
no, I only read the manga and it was terrible edgeshit which ignored it's only redeeming quality in favor of some retarded antagonist

>So you like this ironically, right?
Nope, I think it's a great story.

>That ossan is shitty, the art is shitty, he looks 80 and not 58.
He has some kind of disease, I've no idea why they didn't mention that in the anime.

>What's the point even of giving him superpowers?
So he'll become recognized as the God and save the Earth by suicide.

>Then he goes Eh like a retard every time something happens.
That's a part of his character. yes. Not enough of a power fantasy to you?

You answered your own question.
>I get that him feeling alive by killing people is supposed to contrast Oldman feeling alive by saving them
Scenarist did. It is implied that his friend, Ando, was bullied in school, but it doesn't mean he was too. Actually, we never get to know ANYTHING about that edgy retard except that he likes manga.

Finally a character i can self-insert in.