Fire Punch

Chapter 72

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Fire-Punch-Vol-Tatsuki-Fujimoto/dp/1421597179/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508429548&sr=1-1&keywords=Fire Punch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder official release is coming out in English next year

amazon.co.uk/Fire-Punch-Vol-Tatsuki-Fujimoto/dp/1421597179/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508429548&sr=1-1&keywords=Fire Punch

Dude what the fuck? This is old.

The raw was posted when it came out. user is posting the translation now.

Did he just chop his own fucking head off so he could throw himself?

>Chop
I don't see a blade on him

Twist then

END

Thanks.

Man, I can't tell if I fucking love Fire Punch or if I fucking hate it.

On one hand, the actual story is fucking dope as shit. On the other hand, the paneling is totally fucked in addition to portraying information poorly, and the pacing is super wonky.

And yet I still hungrily wait for each new chapter, thanks senpai.

I love when he does this move

Agni's gonna need a hat now.

It feels like he's being rushed. The author probably wants to draw more panels, but it's just not possible with the deadline. I wish it was a monthly serial as opposed to a weekly one. Maybe one day he'll be able to revisit Fire Punch when it's finished, and fix some of the more messy parts.

>Maybe one day he'll be able to revisit Fire Punch when it's finished, and fix some of the more messy parts.
Does that ever happen?

I have no idea. Probably not. It's just wishful thinking, I guess.

The art is ugly

Most likely the art will be veey detailed next chapter or the one after. The author is either dying/not giving a fuck

There's one colossal faggot redrawing the first volumes of his unfinished and permanently on hiatus series.

He's like 22. Mangaka die young, but not that young. He really does just not give a fuck. His interview is either hilarious or somewhat upsetting depending on the reader. All I got from it was:

>drawing manga is hard
>I like food
>don't draw on an empty stomach
>my editor is a cunt

>Agni smiling in the second last panel
Jesus christ Agni.

I want to know exactly what went through Nenetto's head for the rest of this ride.

nigga stronk

How in the fuck do you decapitate yourself with nothing but your bare hands and burning wood and then throw your decapitated head fifty meters?

How do you perpetually stay on fire without turning to cinders?

Agni-sama works miracles, user.

>portraying information poorly
Really? I have the exact opposite opinion.
I feel like he draws what he would want to see if it were a movie.
You can just tell that a scene like pic would be just background music with a few sound effects tossed in to help the viewer understand the entire trippy sequence.

The author of Bastard was redoing his entire early chapters because he was dissatisfied with his art

I've seen a few manga that clean things up a bit and fix mistakes in collected volumes. Some add in a couple extra pages but not seen anything as a drastic as complete redraw

>portraying information poorly
Don't get that at all. If anything I'd say he does a really good job of conveying information through the visuals.

Agni can punch through steel, surely he can punch his own head hard enough to decapitate and launch himself.

BRING BACK TOGATA!!!!!!! FUCK

This is why I'd prefer a live action adaptation over an anime. There's a couple Japanese directors who would be perfect for the task.

Definetly love
hyperviolence+(seemingly) omnipotence makes for a nice combo

Glad to see Agni unhindered by 10 years of inaction

Agreed, the chapter in which he turned into Fire Punch for real and killed Doma was a masterpiece.

>Doubting God

so wait, he threw his head and then sprouted a new body from just his head?

that's fucking metal