Breaking- FBI ordered massive Las Vegas coverup

truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

Attached: 1431565511199.jpg (677x716, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/973218012001112064
archive.is/I8ICh
truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/
truepundit.com/prior-to-election-fbis-comey-and-mccabe-tried-to-pinpoint-true-pundits-heavyweight-fbi-mole/
archive.is/FjY2c
archive.is/Exr74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/973218012001112064

Attached: Tweet.png (558x605, 330K)

>archive.is/I8ICh
archive it, nigger

Come on, make my day!!!

Put me in the screenshot

>truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

archive.is/I8ICh

these threads are being slid hard

>When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
This is bad.

oh so this is what all the "white men" threads were all about then

Attached: Screenshot_20180312_150300.png (450x66, 5K)

checked!

> When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence of multiple gunmen, they told agents to stand down and focus on Paddock only. Even a key internal audio captured by a hotel guest of multiple rifles firing from Mandalay Bay went ignored, covered up.
> When FBI brass was provided the names of persons of interest who likely assisted Paddock, agents were instructed not to interview the individuals. One would-be target was never pursued despite pleadings from intelligence officials and agents that he was possibly the second shooter.
> The FBI uncovered specific evidence showing that Paddock was anti-Trump and had an affiliation with ANTIFA, though it never was divulged to the public and agents did not follow such leads, per orders of their superiors.
> When FBI brass was given evidence that the shooting was possibly linked to ANTIFA radicals working with an ISIS-linked terror faction — including the full identities of some of the suspects with ties to both radical groups and at or near Mandalay Bay the night of the deadly shooting — agents were never instructed to follow up on the investigation and pursue the suspects.

>“It’s a movie script that was written after the shooting to rewrite what really happened,” one FBI agent said. “The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about. If we do and get caught, we get fired and probably charged (criminally).”

Attached: 40fd47f36ef9bccdbe00715695a62d61bf0eb495b1ff8b62b4d25b731c5cc374.jpg (499x499, 78K)

Bump if true!

Bump

>truepundit
I should just start a website and blogpost whatever dumbass articles you retards want to read and then link them here

> When intelligence officials approached the FBI and LVMPD with external evidence that Paddock was only one member of an organized terror cell — which included as many as five gunman who planned to fire from the Mandalay Bay suite — the compelling evidence was covered up. Never pursued.
> When FBI brass was provided with forensic evidence that Paddock’s death was not a suicide, the intelligence was never pursued by the FBI and LVMPD. FBI sources said Paddock suffered two gunshots. His autopsy report only details a single bullet to the head. FBI sources maintain Paddock’s autopsy was doctored and is a fraud.
> When an ISIS-linked “businessman” from Turkey was pinpointed in the investigation — and found to be residing near Las Vegas at the time of the shooting — FBI agents were not instructed to follow up and pursue intelligence leads showing possible links to the massacre.
> FBI and intelligence officials believe Paddock and associates chose to strike the Las Vegas country music concert with over 22,000 people because they likely supported President Trump. FBI agents said they were instructed to keep that key motive quiet too.
> When MGM refused to share cctv footage from Mandalay Bay, FBI agents were threatened by superiors that any whistle blowers divulging such revelations to the media would lose their jobs. The FBI still has never been provided all the camera footage from the Mandalay Bay, FBI agents said.

> When FBI agents and agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives informed FBI bosses that Paddock didn’t start buying dozens of guns until after Trump’s election, they were told to keep that fact quiet and shrouded.
> When FBI agents followed up on an ABC News report that Paddock wired $100,000 to the Philippines shortly before the rampage they confirmed the report was untrue. Instead of disputing it, FBI bosses embraced the false story, saying it helped build the narrative the Bureau was constructing about Paddock. FBI agents believe the story was planted with ABC by their superiors.

bunp because interesting

Attached: 1520352616664.jpg (468x895, 216K)

>FBI Insiders
Not a single name in the fucking article
Nothing to shame the Mass Media with
>“It’s a movie script that was written after the shooting to rewrite what really happened,” one FBI agent said. “The investigation is an entirely different story that we are not allowed to talk about. If we do and get caught, we get fired and probably charged (criminally).”

Attached: threestoogespalmface.gif (477x341, 2.28M)

Can we get a more reliable source?

What a day to quit smoking

>truepundit
Holy shmokes the blue wave can’t come soon enough

Heads will roll if any part of that shooting was on the american taxpayer dime (i.e. failed gun run).

If this is actually true then we have every rightly to abolish our government for acting tyrannically. (As if they haven't already) however if we can get this story to reach normies, maybe we have a chance

I still think it was an attempted hit on a Saudi prince where the FBI accidentally provided the weapons through Paddock.

But, any questioning of the narrative will do for now. My concern is that they must know no one is buying their narrative at this point and they are maneuvering to admit to something bad, like an Antifa hit, in order to hide the far worse underlying truth.

Attached: wrongweek.gif (244x252, 1.17M)

And perhaps this FBI "leak" shifting attention away from the Israelis is part of the coverup.

It's just like the magical "28 pages" that kept attention away from the Israelis and 9/11. Like Lucky Larry Silverstein is a Saudi.

Las Vegas was a thwarted Israeli+Saudi neo-9/11, to push the US into global war against NK+Iran.

Attached: Bow down before me, slaves.jpg (1065x800, 59K)

Best post

Bump

OH FFUCK!!

Yeah it was the guy that got jailed
He was trying to off the guy
Who was going to rat on him
And get him jailed
In the Saudi Arabia Trump coup clean-up thingy
>Competing Saudi factions
>Hollywood style running gun battle

Attached: ohshit.jpg (366x380, 18K)

>t.

Attached: 1506619589074.png (211x239, 4K)

Same here, bump

You'll know if it's a real happening when people get arrested or kill themselves. Since none of that is occurring it's safe to assume this is as legitimate as Obama's kids.

PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL
PLEASE BE REAL

I hope this is the fucking end of the deep state, alphabet soup, and domestic gun running.

>Las Vegas was a thwarted Israeli+Saudi neo-9/11, to push the US into global war against NK+Iran.
Sounds as possible as
About 50-50 either way

Attached: imokwiththis.png (800x445, 279K)

If they just said we need to revive the war on terror and give more aid to our (((allies))) so soon following the shooting it would have been too obvious and (((coincidental))).

ok. can trump call open season on antifa faggots now?

Attached: 1518488363089.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

>Las Vegas was a thwarted Israeli+Saudi neo-9/11, to push the US into global war against NK+Iran.
No, LV was done intentionally to justify the creation of the greatest memes of all time. And of no charge to the patrons.

Attached: IMG_2237.jpg (600x800, 172K)

the fbi and the cia are terrorist organizations, most of the agencies are desu

bumping for truth

Attached: wizard-red-pills.jpg (727x1000, 156K)

>Linked to Antifa

Plz god b real

>truepundit
Literally just a guy who lurks here and then writes shit based on Sup Forums‘a speculation

Fat line of cocaine

Pol is always Right

Bump to counter the slide threads that newfags are bumping

Speculation is there was more to the plan than the shooting, one of the parts being covered up. Remember, there were marks on the gas tanks across the street from the hotel as if they too were shot at

of all sad words of tongue and pen

yeah just let us know when you received a pulitzer
twice

please be real

Bump

So many slide threads. We've got a thing happening. An actual thing.

Any actual sources? You know, the ones people will actually hear about? If not, just call it a day because this shit is going nowhere.

meh the meme died pretty quick

Wrong. Andrew McCabe called him a quote: 'Heavy Hitting Source"

Bump for info and to fight shit threads.

bump

Yeah the entire dirty FBI brass were emailing Truepundit articles to each other all the time
truepundit.com/prior-to-election-fbis-comey-and-mccabe-tried-to-pinpoint-true-pundits-heavyweight-fbi-mole/

Bump again

__th post best post

Attached: IMG_4499.jpg (672x935, 707K)

They have been open that paddock shot at the tanks with boutique .308 rounds. They even arrested the guy who made them.

True story. Don’t forget battle bathtub.

Attached: CDF0EA0E-D29C-41E8-A771-99F36861DEDD.jpg (787x1024, 100K)

SAGE

bamp
for justice

Attached: 1513397310369.jpg (618x803, 114K)

hahaha oh fucking wow.

tumbling down down down...

CIANIGGERS BTFO

If they really have lied about the entire rest, why would that part be true?

We've all known this pretty much since day one, the MSM will never give it traction and the sheep will carry on bleating just like they always do because if Reuters, AP, CNN or buzzfeed ain't on it, it doesn't exist

OI! you impersonating the FBI, mate?

Attached: 1516328515967.png (948x821, 99K)

So the counter story that he sent money to his waifu was totally made up and false. What in the actual guck is going on. Who are these traitors? Fk!

Attached: C85253B7-DCF5-45A4-9542-78CCAA345207.jpg (640x412, 55K)

>he was shot two times
Where's the evidence?
>oh you know. It was covered up and the autopsy report was a fraud!!

Fucking stupid conspiracy nuts.

Attached: 1519091825881.jpg (481x641, 25K)

Mass tip drudgereport.com. he's ran TP articles before

So it was Israeli Secret Intelligence Services then?

Something is off about this still. The fact they tried to blame white men and ban guns again does not surprise me. What does is the fact that they didn’t immediately say it was ISIS to kickstart more American military intervention on behalf of Israel. I think there’s a deeper investigation going on. And I do now believe that the plan was for something much larger, perhaps to blame on NK or more likely, Iran. But hell man may it all come out. Lift every veil.

You're probably right, but that doesn't mean we don't spread it like wild fire.

Bump

Please be true.

Digits confirm.

Kek wills it.

Attached: 9th5.jpg (847x366, 35K)

Here we go lads...

Attached: 1507938956967.jpg (640x468, 24K)

no source on any of this nonsense

feel free to remove yourself from this board and earth immediayely.

sources don't matter anymore bro dont you read the NYTimes

>making bullets is illegal now
kinda like that time they arrested the guy who made the "benghazi video"

If that is your premise, you could discount everything. Some things must be true. Victims were shot. No one was shot.
The part I cited, that guy will have to stand in court for. You discount that and now nothing is real.

None of these decisions on the part of the FBI make sense if he was ISIS but all of it makes sense if ((( )))

Attached: 1519963167554.gif (320x234, 1.68M)

damn I'd retweet but I have a weeklong suspension from Twitter for getting too many likes and followers. No joking. If a conservative account grows too rapidly, they shut you down.

I live in Vegas and listened to the police scanner on Sup Forums that night.
When I woke up the next day I heard that the wife was "not considered a suspect" and knew this was going to be a clusterfuck.
It's more than clear the investigation was hampered by MGM and fucked up by the FBI. Honestly the spic who got shot first was allowed to leave the country the FIRST WEEK of the investigation.

Attached: download.jpg (500x278, 39K)

True Pundit is actual real news.

Attached: 3F4053E2-9DAD-4B97-A978-9365B0F86FFF.jpg (1200x1200, 359K)

The thread needs a bump

archive.is/FjY2c

They didn't fuck up anything. This is a best case scenario in their minds.

M8. A "special independent prosecutor" former FBI director investigating the sitting President has brought multiple fake, fraudulent indictments, including against a former National Security Advisor. There is no bottom for these people

Stranger that story was used to detain her once she was convinced to return and since then she has vanished.
>Loomer claims to be "getting to the bottom of LV"
>Never gets close to even a simple interview with Marilou
Totally not controlled opposition gyez.

please by all means do- and never come back her again, bitch.

Tldr

Read this again and let it sink in! These feds need to out the criminal feds!

Attached: image.jpg (739x1024, 135K)

Well that might explain why the FBI said they cant talk about it until after November...

just a few days ago another "multiple shooters" witness was found dead. ANOTHER

You forgot “why are all white women”, which will filter another 30 threads for you

>truepundit.com

Attached: bore.jpg (275x183, 4K)

Sauce: archive.is/Exr74

Attached: 1231231231235432.jpg (481x600, 83K)

I think it's more likely that Loomer is a narcissistic attention whore who talks a big game and doesn't really do much of anything than that she's controlled opposition.

She's a self-loathing Jewess with a Nazi fetish and a serious womancrush on Lauren Southern and I think we would all feel bad for her.

Bump

Attached: MV5BMTUwNTE0OTA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk1MjI2._V1_UY317_CR23,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 18K)

So this is kind of black pilling then.
In that case why even care. Nothing will come to justice.
>Why even be a concerned citizen

Congrats, always a good day to improve your health.