Why should women get no income so men can get double?

Instead of fighting for higher wages for both, you want to ban women from getting a wage. Why should I accept zero income while my husband gets double? It's half the population getting double while the other half gets nothing. If you think being a housewife is an important job pay for it.

Attached: women meme.png (874x323, 412K)

>click menu
>report post
>i am not a robot
>submit
>options field
>sage

The husband is supposed to share half his income with you so in other words you get equal pay for doing nothing but what is expected of you as a wife, IE being loyal, keeping the house clean, and having children.

>Pay for being a housewife

Why exactly do you think your husband goes to work?

Because women spend money on stupid frivolous shit just to post to Instagram and Snapchat?

this

He can deprive you any time he wants and be stingy with the money. If you want something he doesn't he will always veto it.

Yeah clothing is frivilous but video games aren't. A vacation is frivilous but a sex doll isn't.

>IE being loyal, keeping the house clean, and having children.
And most women can even manage to do more than one of the above these days.

Then you divorce him for being unbending, get half his shit and fuck Tyrone while he slaves away and watches the kids

>having 100% of your time to devote to yourself and your family
>this is a bad thing
>wanting to work 40-60 hours a week along with your significant other

30 pairs of shoes, decorations that only get used once, smelly candles, hair/nail salons, etc. I know a woman who makes $130k/year in a cushy government job who is still in a shitton of debt from spending her money like it’s going out of style. Also video games keep people at home, away from shopping malls or other money sinks.

>Implying working is always 4 days a week or more.

Oh right, let me just hop on instagram and check out my boys posting their videogames and sexdolls

It's her money and her business to spend on things. This also keeps other businesses open. It's how the economy works.

>be woman
>buy dress
>wear it
>relegated to closet for rest of life
>I already wore it once, user, there are pictures.... I can’t wear it again

Being a housewife is not an important job, not nowadays where most of the work is at least somewhat automated.
Doubling the labor force is not the problem, but rather than enterprises have consolidated, the investment required to be competitive has skyrocketed and being a laborer for somebody else is much more common.
Denying half the population a chance to be productive in the economic sense is ridiculous.

That's not how it works. It's like you've never spoken to a real life woman

I think being able to academically train your kids and teach them things the school never will is a plus.

you dont have a employer bitch. if you want money get a job

>free rent
>free food
>free vehicle
>free clothes
>free vacations
>no bills to pay
Sounds horrible, desu.

Angry angry

I'm talking about free spending money. If no free spending money why not just live with your parents instead?

You know this is exactly how it works. I’m sure there is a ton of shit in your closet that you’ve only worn once.

>Doubling the supply of labour is not the problem

In other words women should have to have very little clothing to wear because you think everything is "frivilous".

And no there isn't. Only one or two clothing items.

i would so much rather be a house husband and let you work id have that house running perfect and probably just play video games all day and not a day would go by when u didnt come home to a real meal because if that is all it would take for me to do nothing all day like women have for the past 100 years sign me the fuck up
>wake up at 7
>send kids to school
>clean til like 9am
>play video games till 4pm
>produce bangin meal ready by 6
>serve wife for like 2 hours til she falls asleep
>play video games til 1 am
>repeat forever

>> Women get paid 0.76% of men
>> Make women go back to the kitchen
>> Men make double the income
>> Average households now making more money now that women are back where they belong

And men get to be stingy and tell us everything we want is frivilous.

So work part time, but you won’t make as much as him working full time.

I go to bait threads to get more bait pics, I have an addiction

Attached: IMG_0342.jpg (600x600, 46K)

It is.

Yet sex dolls and video games are not

also you've proven my point. If you think everything I want is frivilous it makes sense to work.

Seems like the best deal. Have spending bux and don't have to spend the week with people of the office I hate.

Because men and women are supposed to be a team that creates a family together. Men know what's best for society. It worked extremely well for thousands of years up to this point.
> If you think being a housewife is an important job pay for it.
Men do, in marriage. The women get taken care of by the man and both parents care for the children. It works and people are happier that way.

Not if you marry a decent man and be good to him.

This idiotic posting style is either extremely well done bait or a real woman.
Regardless, men love throwing money at women even if they're not in a relationship. If you are not getting money from a man, you are doing something wrong with your life.
And in a system where men got double the money, because of how certain costs are fixed and don't scale up, men would have proportionally more money.
In short, a woman who failed to become rich in such a system is a failure.

>Women trying to take things they already get
So nothing new to tell us, OP?

you already have an easy life. quit your bitching.

men give you half and you want more?

>Being a housewife is not an important job, not nowadays where most of the work is at least somewhat automated
guess what, soon work will also be automated

You are not an individual. You are a social unit with someone of the other sex, for the purpose of having children.

It isn't a competition on who makes money. Stop thinking about equality, because it is objectively untrue.

Also, gender roles =/= physical assault. That is a unhealthy dysfunctional couple that shouldn't even exist.

Part 1.

There are plenty of reasons why women shouldn't be in the workforce, but I'll try to give you the 'fairest' and most 'logical' answer why men would and should be opposed to it. I've always held that it's best to defend any of your beliefs with one super argument then thousands of shitty ones.

The main reason I don't want women in the workplace and for them to have as little rights as possible can be basically summed up with, "Give em an inch and they'll take a mile". Women are not like men, women did not evolve to be like men. Men can be happy with what they have got, women cannot because from an evolutionary perspective they don't need to be, they've always had men basically put their foot down and denying them what they want. Any time they encounter a man who gives them what they want they devour him and wring him dry for everything he has got until they encounter a man who denies her what she wants.

They are like children who never grow up. Children don't need to understand not to eat nothing but ice cream because they have parents who will smack em across the face if they dare so so. In theory, women in the workplace is a wonderful beautiful thing. In theory, I have a 20 inch dick that cums money and balls the size of Jupiter. In theory there are infinite possibilities and zero practical applications. Theory is great. You know what isn't great, practice. Practice is theory's nerdy, autistic, 'always has to be right just because he's technically smarter then me' brother.

Attached: men_are_superior_to_women.png (1283x1275, 300K)

>If you think being a housewife is an important job pay for it.

I wash my own clothes, cook my own meals, and clean my own house.

What value do you add.

Part 2

In practice the first thing women do when they get in the workplace is start whining and complaining that they are still being discriminated against because those pesky employees are hiring based on aptitude instead of gender equality so naturally there is somewhere between 'zero' to 'almost none' women in jobs that competent men actually want to be in because men are just naturally superior at doing those jobs and the only jobs women can get are shitty jobs that make being a housewife look like being the fucking queen of England.

In practice these women then use Government legislation to force quotas and affirmative action to 'level the playing field' because women only care about themselves and couldn't give a shit about the men being screwed out of jobs because Daddy government either forces businesses to hire a minimum amount of women or gives them unresistable incentives paid with taxpayer dime.

In practice the only jobs that women care about doing are cushy, high paying, indoors, office jobs were their only work is telling other males what to do which they are fucking pros at. In practice these jobs then end up hiring more women, because more unfair government legislation makes it very enticing for employees to hire them, because all the Government cares about is pumping into the economy, which women easily do because they spend way much more money then men do because they have inferior money saving skills.

The truth is, women in the workplace has no benefits to men, short term and selfish benefits to women and every fucking benefit to the greedy kikes who control us.

Attached: 1442588000260.jpg (507x363, 33K)

ALL THREADS STARTED BY 'WOMEN' ARE SLIDE THREAD NIGGERS

Attached: 1weyl74FU53s.jpg (400x400, 35K)

It's about freedom more than exact equality

Yes it is

That's exactly why divorce laws were originally made to punish the man for being a poor husband and mandating he continue to support his ex-wife (because as a woman she can't get a job).

Of course when women 'liberated' themselves from the limitations of not being able to work and needing justification to divorce their husband, they were still more than happy to maintain the extremely punitive divorce laws that no longer meet their original purpose.

Literally the opposite of what he was saying. Women need to wear their clothes more than once.

You have the freedom to work or to stay at home.

I'm confused as to why you're upset?

then don't get married and work for yourself?

>but I want children

single motherhood is extremely damaging financially, emotionally, and civilationally. kids need father figures to be healthy

why did you marry such a shitty man?

typical woman logic when she chose to marry an idiot that can't provide and share

stay mad kid