This guy confronts of you about your kid bullying his wife's son, what do?

This guy confronts of you about your kid bullying his wife's son, what do?

Attached: IMG_20180306_163129.jpg (554x738, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/4GCRXy.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take him out for a soy latte

Ignore him like his "wife"

Laugh in his fae until my spit hits his teeth and glasses. Tell him all seven of my children are in some orphanage in Shangdong and to get the FUCK out of my face I'm at the school so kids can pet my dog I don't even have a fucking daughter.

Attached: wholphin.jpg (1024x633, 168K)

congratulate him for that nice 80s kid movie

Punch him in the dick, to prove I can hit a microscopic target

I genuinely believe that guy is the soy boy prototype and was bred in a lab.

Punch his smirk through the back of his head.

Attached: F9AE0A11-C9ED-4EE5-BF8E-38B5D43C8499.jpg (640x677, 73K)

Send him a box full of tampons and Loreal™ for Kids No Tears Shampoo™

If my kid is actually being a bully and not just being accused of microaggressions or some other bullshit, I'd start bullying my kid until my kid stopped being a little cunt.

Say “shut up , Wesley” to make him cry.

>kill him, free room and board for life
>sweet vengeance
thank god i don't allow myself to know anyone well enough to feel these impulses

Attached: 23423423424.jpg (839x657, 113K)

"Maybe you should teach your wife's son to be less of a faggot, then he won't get picked on as much."

Tell him my kid identifies as a muslim trans people of color and threaten to report him to british authorities for this microaggresion towards xim.

Bully him

bully xe

"accidently" release the pitbulls

Trash my son just short of PTSD and ground him from every entertainment device he owns for picking on a child unfortunate enough to have this man as his father.

Attached: I DON'T THINK SO, TIM.jpg (422x480, 27K)

Attached: 1519231454629.gif (500x280, 1.96M)

>what do?

Attached: 096D63DA444C33101B6422402D8208CB_1510111600438.jpg (216x432, 57K)

Fuck his wife.

fuck his face.

>If you fuck my wife, i win!

/thread

ask him for a selfie with me and post the open mouth soul-less eyes image on Sup Forums later that day.

Attached: 1516017171058.png (665x800, 54K)

sides are gone

will wheaton is in need of some help man. he looks broken and hurt and deeply deppressed. no wonder hes making those soy faces

Attached: Knipsel.png (279x334, 167K)

Mother of god, you Aussies are bantz animals

hilarious

Attached: lightning_strikes_twice.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Attached: sojak_v_3_0.jpg (278x333, 27K)

Bully him

Wait, in that movie (stand by me), didn't a leech suck on his cock? I bet that's all the action he got in these last 40 years.

Attached: soy.png (321x401, 345K)

if OP pic doesnt make you want to go to the gym you're less than a full man

>>his wife's son
tell Wesley fukoff and stay out of it
it's some just sibling rivalry

Fuck his sons wife

Apologize.

my wife's son is a bully and his dad will be notified immmediately.

Attached: the penultimate numale.jpg (900x1200, 189K)

Let out the loudest most noxious fart he has ever encountered ask him what that loud noise was argue with him about his answer.

God damn I love Australians

Attached: 0C4D4291-CB37-4FEA-AB0D-B53DA27C2C6F.jpg (200x140, 24K)

what the fuck is the shape of his body

“Wife’s son”. I laugh every time.

bully him. Wut you gonna do soyboy? cry?

> xim
kek

I can't figure out the facial expression he's trying to convey here.

He just looks like he's gonna burst into treats.

Attached: 1458639562858.jpg (500x351, 59K)

Don't raise a pussy then you faggot.

>>If you fuck my wife, I win!
He'll win even harder while he raises my son!

give him a burial at sea

Kek

Challenge him to a duel at high noon, i win of course since he doesnt have a gun because he doesnt believe you need to own any

Call the pedo cops.

Cuckazoid

Murder him and go to jail for it. Fuck it.

Bully him

>wife's son
I tell him he needs to educate he's """wife's son""".

Attached: 1519470486362.jpg (673x1024, 65K)

Hahahaha terrible father of the future award right here your kid is going to be a complete bastard

finger his boipuci til he cums and never call him again

Attached: 1520488494676.jpg (1279x795, 229K)

>Find out all the details
>Befriend man in picture with subtly gloomy disapproval that makes him subconsciously see me as his father.
>Use his deeply rooted respect of me to discipline him into being a real man by frowning and ignoring him when he acts like a soy boy and paying attention to him when he shows signs of manhood
>Turn him into alpha which leads to him ether leaving his stepsons wife or truly wifeing her for real
>rest of problem solves itself

I have done this two times already.

apologize and say that i will talk to my son about it . go home then discipline my child.

>Oh, is She
>Soyboy: Yes, You better teach him manners
>You better teach your wifes son not to be a little faggot like yerself or there is nothing I can do about it. Now fuck off you specky little fruitcake or I will BUST yer arse with a kick

But you'd never turn that into a man. LOOK at him...

Honestly I didn't think he could become more of a fag than in Star Trek. I was wrong.

Ask to speak to the lady of the house.

I'm telling you. Hook them with the subtle disapproval. You get across to a soy boy that you subtly disapprove of him he will not sleep until he confronts you about it. He will however NEVER confront you about it. He will constantly just try to be around you so he can show you he is worthy of approval. Then you just only give it to him when he acts like a man. First time he ever acts like a man it will be an accident, itll be like a loud fart he didnt mean to make infact that might actually be the case. He will look to you embarrassed, horrified that now you think less of him. You drop a single nod and say one sentence to him then go back to ignoring him. He will spend the rest of his childhood chasing that feeling. As long as you play your part that childhood will end. He will start finding video games and weed less fulfilling, he will start taking red pills left and right. He will start trying to red pill you and then you pretend like he did. When he tries to red pill you and you tell him he succeeded he has now rescued his pseudo father from hell and his childhood is over. You created a man and in my humble opinion spilled many jew tears.

man seeing pictures like this has actually motivated me to start lifting. thanks pol

What is outside a man does not matter, In fact a wee man with metaphorical balls can play a huge tactical role in any cohort of men. A man does not need to be pretty to be a man or even grow a decent beard. Such superficiality are more about being a woman, a woman needs to be of a certain shape to do her job. Men need to be a vast variety of shapes to do our vast variety of jobs.

his eyes are crying :(

Ask him politely if I can apologize to his wife... in private

Attached: cisco-kid.jpg (245x263, 13K)

Tell Wesley to shut the fuck up, I got this.

Attached: 1517281476607.jpg (736x552, 68K)

glass him.

Attached: 1498163705878.png (904x711, 390K)

>that puffy alcoholic face
He knows the truth and wants to die

Make him apologize to me

Fuckin Aussies man.

Attached: Australianmanentersthethread.gif (409x304, 2M)

kek.gg/i/4GCRXy.png

Ask him how trying to fuck that horsefaced cunt is going.