Ok f/a/ggots let's settle this

who is your trapfu?

I'm not gay so don't have one.

God is a trap.

>Having just one trapfu
Astolfo and Felix are both delicious traps

What is the difference between a trap and a transvestite? What makes one more gay than the other?

FUCK this FAGGOT shit. First TRAPFAGS plague every fucking board with their shitposting and now it is coming to Sup Forums on an all too regular basis. I can't fucking believe all of these turbofaggots jacking off to these gay ass looking men and claims that they're "girls".

Kill yourself.

Salems doujin was the first time I fapped to traps and came buckets.

Faggot

I am not a faggot.

I like girls and ONLY girls.

Look at this straiggot.

Kaname

Kill yourself

>f/a/ggots
>traps

This. Fags not welcome.

Reverse traps are better.

Astolfo.

Waifus aren't any more real than the vagina on a trap.

It's a/stolfo general now. Embrace the reality.

Better get in line faggot because I'm already balls deep, no homo

Liking trap in a sexual way is gay.

shit taste

absolutely patrician

Thats a man. Let me remind you when you fuck a man sometimes they shit on your dick, and sometimes they try to fart and muddy water comes out because they took an enema so you can fuck them, disgusting. Traps sit at the bottom of the feminine barrel and the fact they are so popular in this board shows what kind of standards you people have.

traps are girls though?

>BRAAAAP posting on Sup Forums
Are you trying to make me hornier? because its working.

Sounds like you have experience in man fucking, cake boy

2D traps don't poop.

Any girl (male) by Nagi Ichi.

Look at this smelly gayboi, he doesn't like cute traps. What a unironic homosexul

yes

fuck kubo for getting into femboys and traps so late in his career, a fucking waste

Do reverse traps count?

I'm not gay but this is one of my favorite Astolfo images

I don't because I'm not gay

I lost my Rui folder

So do women, in my personal experience you don't shit if you go over 3 liters because you've flushed your entire signoid colon, so not only are traps sparkly clean inside and out they can also take many more inches of penetration. Truely they are the most perfect of all women

This is the ideal female body. Like it or not, this is what peak performance looks like.

>late in his career

>trapfu

Lucia a best.

I always love the salt you get from insecure fags whenever we have these threads. Traps are justice.

No, we donĀ“t like girls without penis here.

>his face when he sees your zaku

>you don't shit if you go over 3 liters
What?

The only answer

Is it possible to get Astolfo as a servant in that fate grand order app game? I really need to get round to watching Apocrypha.

Yes, but he sucks.

its bad user, dont watch it. just watch an astolfo compilation or something.

I only like traps because they seem way too easy

Sweet Christ

not even gay

best boy

They're not. Regular gay guys are easy. Traps are unrealistically picky, more so than actual women.

mine

Felix is for virgins.
Alstolfo is for Chads.

This is a fact.

Do you guys realise you want to fuck boys? It's gay.

What the fuck, how?

3dpd traps are basically tennage angsty girls, I guess its because all the hormonal change going on

They have this paradoxical thing where they will not mate with "chasers" (guys who want to fuck them BECAUSE they are traps), ie alienating 98% of the people who would have sex with them

Worth to watch just for her?

yes but the detective loli is good too

>her

You're thinking of trannies not traps

in the real world there are no differences between the two

I used to think traps were just dumping cum into, but I think I'm actually falling for Astolfo.

nigas so thirsty yall turn to men but not even they want u smgdh

Welcome to Sup Forums.

THIS IS THE GAP OF AN USED AND BUSTED ANUS

>condom
Why?

PEAK
PERFORMANCE.

I assure you my waifu wants me very much.

my fellow afro american

>falling for a trap

traps age even worse than women, in one or two years tops you will regret your decision, you have to fuck them in their prime and move on to find your real waifu user

Stupidly high standards. Even the ugly ones think they deserve a 20 year old 6 foot tall guy with a six pack and a 7 figure income and won't settle for anything less. Just check your local craigslist if you think I'm exaggerating.

that doesnt sound right, trannies mutilate their genitals for one, the ponos is important for traps.

a trans isn't a trap, a trap is a MAN disguised as woman, a trans is surgically modified to look like one do not confuse lead with gold

He's just too tempting.

He will soon be making a zaku face himself.

Ash Wing is too good.

How2trap?

I wanna lick it

>actually gets mc's dick into his anus
Other traps, are you even trying?

I want to be Hacka Doll 3.

source?

Just for the cover pose actually.

technically not a trap but still

I want him inside me.

>actually gets his dick in the mc's anus
they aren't

Took me a while to realise it was meant to be a man

thats disgusting

>draw a qt functionally a girl
>give it a benis and call it a boy

Why not both?

>millennial are so gay they assume everyone else is at least bisexual by default.