I'm confused. Wasn't video games used to pacify right votership?

I'm confused. Wasn't video games used to pacify right votership?
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/mar/12/video-games-fuel-rise-far-right-violent-misogynist

Attached: guardian.png (663x688, 467K)

being good at video games usually shows you the flaws in leftism

some people are just shitty players no matter what

Attached: 1471851030292.jpg (640x519, 29K)

Attached: 1504501671854.png (903x423, 24K)

>achieving something without it being given to you
The ultimate red pill

Attached: 1506324115425.jpg (1024x789, 81K)

Video games have made people less engaged in the real world, which is handy for people who want to make massive changes to a country's population.

playing online games gives you first hand experience of subhumans

Life itself is right wing.

It appears that showing niggers, stronk womyn, feminism, and shit down the throats of people that just want to play vidya redpilled a lot of them...

Attached: 1511860934658.jpg (1158x606, 145K)

This, I didn't care about race, degeneracy, feminism, religion,.. I only wanted to play videogames in peace

Same with books and non catholic churches

making videogames is such a pain in the ass it redpills to the max 9/10 involved

it's a bizarre darwinian selection in autism and masochism, it can only bread quality specimens

Why is she so ugly? Eww

But most games are filled to the brim with leftist ideologies and forced diversity. Look at all of Sony's first party titles from the past decade, and also take into account Sony has far more consoles sold than any other console manufacturer.

It also shows the inherent inferiority of women. In that they fail to complete against men in a domain that requires little athleticism. Also none of them even showed an interest until men started doing well in it.

>But most games are filled to the brim with leftist ideologies and forced diversity.
>Hmm, I wonder why people are attracted to the far right when their interests are being politicized with propaganda aimed against themselves...

Everything is someone else's fault.

Attached: tumblr_owug1wknXe1qzhjh2o1_1280.jpg (800x450, 55K)

They couldn't take over video games so they're shitting on them.

Oh shit we have left wingers and Trump agreeing that violent video games need to be banned. Didn't think I'd see this day.

it's shopped
but only a little

True. It was like that before the Gamergate thing. Now it's really over-the-top.

They realize that certain games they were trying to push were flops (Wolfenstein 2, Mafia 3, etc.)
But a random medieval RPG (Kingdom Come Deliverance) an abundant amount of copies that scared the left into realizing they're not in complete control.

eres programador?

Then why is the game industry full of leftist fuckwads?

I always assumed they already have taken control of it (at least in the indiedev scene) which created a surge in voters last election.

I believe their control is that of "Jewish control". I.e. you're only powerful if your target is unaware.
Since people are becoming more aware, the (((game industry))) is ramping up the (((diversity))) more and more because they don't know what to do.

WTF I HAVE NOT GAMED FOR OVER TWO YEARS BECAUSE I GOT SO SICK OF ALL THE LEFT WING PANDERING AND CONSTANT MANIPULATIVE BULLSHIT IN VIDEO GAMES TO CREATE A GOOD OBEDIENT SOY GOY HOW CAN THEY CLAIM THIS!?!??!?!

>First, rightwing ideologies have been overrepresented and dominant throughout the history of video games. Although affected by context, video games have long focused on the expulsion of “aliens” (Space Invaders to XCOM), fear of impure infection (Half-Life to The Last of Us), border control (Missile Commander to Plants vs Zombies), territory acquisition (Command & Conquer to Splatoon), empire building (Civilization to Tropico), princess recovery (Mario to Zelda), and restoration of natural harmony (Sonic to FarmVille).
You heard it hear first kiddos. Farmville and Plants vs Zombies is going to turn you into a modern day Neo Nazi devoted towards purification of the homeland.

Holy fuck

And roasties compete with video games for attention, so of course they want to take them away.
I mean, games shouldn't be your whole life, but with work, sexbots, artificial wombs, and video games, men will have little use for women soon.
So they are trying to take them away- maybe they can be used to make women a little more compliant.

Attached: 1519464167873.jpg (800x600, 99K)

I fucking love Tropico

same. the only game i bought was kingdom come. I didn't even review it before i bought it, I just bought it to piss off liberals.

Are you implying that life is like a video game and right wingers are tired of carrying lefties? Because I believe it.

>fear of impure infection is a rightwing ideology
>Leftists admitting they are all STD-infected biohazards

Attached: Infected1.jpg (2388x1685, 336K)

Diversity and Inclusion!!!

That post really speaks to me and nails exactly how I feel about everything going on now

No it fucking doesn't you retard, I've been working on triple A titles since 2000 and about 90% of any studio I've been at has been leftist berniefags who get bullied by SJWs

This last few years it's become so bad that some places only want to hire women, trannies and muslims in order to #resist

Brevik trained by playing Arma 2, so the article isn't wrong

whut is this kingdomcome you speak of?

That's the biggest problem with video games. It makes women feel insecure because they are no longer the sole target of male attention. It's also why the people most vehemently against sluts and prostitutes are women themselves. Sluts and prostitutes take attention away from them.

More women just need to play video games and chill out. Phone games don't count.

Attached: 1479882520857.jpg (683x1024, 63K)

wtf i got to deported those niggers to save my flowers now

I fucking love Farmville now, I mean VOLKVILLE

Attached: pepe hitler.jpg (477x539, 188K)

A role play game. Sadly its only first person.
Interesting combat system though.

Attached: 1515841357447.jpg (1658x2468, 793K)

PRO TIP DUDES

ANY SPACE, PLATFORM OR IDEA WHERE MALES ARE A MAJORITY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU. REALIZE IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MEDIUM IT'S ABOUT YOU.

Open world RPG (a la Fallout New Vegas) set in Central Europe in the 1400's. It got famous because SJWs got angry at it not having any PoC (pickers of cotton) because it was trying to be historically accurate.

>Brazilians are almost always absolute shitters

Looking into the future is scary

It's also the best Eurojank game in years. Better than that shitty German game Elex that came out last year.

Command and Conquer radicalizes people into the Brotherhood of Nod.

Attached: Nod logo.jpg (270x270, 22K)

Take a look at Iron Harvest though.
I know the developpers, they're pretty based.

>pickers of cotton

Attached: 1509050657471.jpg (596x628, 45K)

whoa

Looks like XCOM set in alt-history 1920's Germany. I might pick it up if I have time. Too many games coming out this year. I already have Vermintide II and AoS2 to play.

What Wario?
Age of Empire?
Technology of Peace!

Left wing fags are always the hobby gamer type.

They view it like some trendy thing like the new iphone or radio song.

Only right wingers are hardcore strategists and like a good multiplayer game that actually challenges the mind a bit.

More like a mix of CoH and Warcraft 3, tested some gameplay for them, it's pretty cool already, and will release in late 2019, so you've got plenty of time saving for this gem.

Attached: 1374916132676.jpg (780x623, 133K)

I haven't played WC3 since like 2005, unless you count DotA. Instead I've replaced that unhealthy obsession with Civilization. Ever since Civ IV came out, I've been addicted.

It's a miracle I'm even able to play other games.

Attached: Civ VI Cleopatra.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

:(

Yeah, this. I just wanted a comfy life with vidya and someone that cared about me.

not even white lmao

How many of you loser gamers actually went out and voted?

You think your opinions mean anything if you don't do anything, you just sit in your rooms all day and let people do whatever they want.

Modern Man has no real way to experience any sort of adventure. There are no more lands to explore, no more real conflicts. So men participate in simulated conflicts (usually either sports or games). We do this so we can pretend to be the type of men that have been idolized forever. The ones who don't back down to a challenge, and can overcome anything.

Just take a look at some of the most popular games. Call of Duty is a battle simulator. Skyrim is a hero simulator.

Attached: 1487171656637.png (807x935, 208K)

i always knew squid lolis were aryan

The only people dumb enough to go to school for STEM and choose bideo game making are lefties.

Attached: 1510768827741.png (778x512, 45K)

This could've been a thing 10 years ago. However with the evolving technology, we're going to see a much bigger push for realism in videogames (perfect example is "Alt-right" Kingdom Come: Deliverance). Developers can't make realistic historical experiences without incorporating the political climate of the era. Videogames will eventually become a lost cause for the left.

PS, try and stay away from gaming. It's fun af but it was made to take your mind out of reality.

I'm right wing and I've been playing fightan competitively since about 2005. SSFIIT, 3S and Garou MOTW for life.

I'm playing Tekken 7 and DBFZ nowadays though and I'm a lot more casual than I used to be because career and family etc.

You realize voting by mail is a thing right?

Eh, I usually play the commies in video games.

Attached: 1507051751884.png (600x842, 142K)

Same, I main Zangief in almost every game he's in

Attached: mvc2-zangief.jpg (520x900, 148K)

That's Cleopatra, senpai.

Just play Hello Kitty online already

>no more real conflicts

plenty of action in syria if you want it

This

Proxy wars

Attached: 1507316244175.jpg (676x585, 72K)

PEACE THROUGH POWER

Attached: NOD infantry.jpg (1600x1200, 1.09M)

im sure its more than enough to satiate the appetite of that leaf

DOWN WITH THE GDI!

>perpetrators of crime

Imagine what your government would do if suddenly a couple of thousands of Europeans would drop by governmental training bases in Syria and say that they want to fuck up terrorists.

Ui designer here, i can confirm this. Fucking Hugbox software has a reputation for hiring underqualified "marginalized people" regardless of actual ability. The latest ui designer at Gearbox is a girl with barely any experience and the shittiest portfolio site I've ever seen

I don't have a stake in that conflict. It's between factions I don't care about over a piece of land I don't care about. If it were in Canada, America, Or Europe I probably would.

What I had meant by conflict was conflict because of a higher ideal. For example your country

Attached: 1512427979166.png (922x882, 128K)

Will you fight for South Africa when the time comes?