imgur.com/a/4IpMT
youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
youtube.com/watch?v=eTdv2GtQVMg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2458171)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=yuuki_yuuna
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=tougou_mimori
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
i.imgur.com/EWMlQxB.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385963
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2057518
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1962705
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2729946
imgur.com/a/EBKZm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Psssh...... hey drawfags, up for a challenge? Draw Tessou corresponding with the tags bellow:

anklet
armband
barefoot_sandals
belly_chains
body_jewelry
bracelet
chain_belt
colored_pubic_hair
inverted_nipples
thigh_strap

Do you think that you can do it or is too LEWD for you to handle? If so, take your time and good luck!!!

Additional reference:

i.imgur.com/9w9j01Z.jpg

Requesting something cute and Halloween related with Yuuhi and Samidare from Hoshi no Samidare.

Requesting anything cute or wacky of Sumire.

Requesting Conan from Detective Conan in Ran Mouri's mouth like the picture on the bottom.

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Stay at /d/

requesting color for this Chie
ref: imgur.com/a/cswoy

Requesting Setsuna the lizard, Tatami the turtle and Ryukyuu the dragon enjoying a warm summer vacation.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied or hand_cuffed
tape_gag

Maybe have them suspended in glass cases like this Batman scene: youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-xRjhT4

I still cannot understand how Ryukyuu fucking hair works

Requesting Goblin slayer sitting at a wooden table with a bowl and box of cereal and spoon in hand. The cereal box reads "Gob'O's" with a picture of a little Goblin on it. With Goblin Slayer saying " I eat these guys for breakfast" if you could include his signature red eye of rage that would be icing on the cake.
imgur.com/a/4IpMT

Requesting Mista from Vento Aureo in Metal Slug in-game style.

It seems to be a short hairstyle with some sort of claw thing clipped on.

Requesting Usagi dressed up as the Yellow Power Ranger

Sweaty ACE butt please

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Future Diary, please!

Requesting Kero cosplaying as Ultraman Geed while parodying the first few lyrics of his opening theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting a fusion of Komaeda and Guzma, I'm trying to fill out a fusion chart

youtube.com/watch?v=eTdv2GtQVMg

Requesting Ursula wearing a shirt that says "Life is not daijoubu" on it

Requesting Crystal from Pokemon trying to pick up a pokeball with her feet

Requesting Homura from Senran Kagura dressed as Bishoujo Jason (danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2458171) wielding machetes instead of swords.

I have here a new WIP.

Anyone see anything I can touch up on before I move to detailing?

Requesting Koume, but as not Koume if you follow.

Requesting the pic on the left but with Hoppou, Airfield Hime and Midway Hime as the cats.

shading?

Yes, that's what I meant by detailing. I meant more in terms of the overall drawing.

Requesting small kegare like pic related gathering around or carrying a beat up teddy bear, and/or a bag of corn snacks.

I noticed you didn't draw the right girl.
Change it to poi.

You mean this cats with features of this girls or girls posing like this cats?

If I had to suggest anything, I'd say her hair looks a little scraggly maybe and I would definitely recompose it a little just to keep that ear on the page with a decent margin. Kickass work especially the handling of the cloth on the small of her back and I am stoked to see it done. Seldom that OC this well made actually gets delivered, mang.

The girls posing as the cats, although the other version sounds fun too.

Requesting Fubuki, Mutsuki, and Yuudachi as Playboy bunnies.

I won't mind line art.

No pantyhose
Facing the viewer.
Preferably full body.

Make them very sexy!

Requesting Junon, Pinon, and Kanon from PriPara giving a lucky guy a triple blowjob.

Requesting this, but instead of playboy bunnies make them wearing bulky winter clothes!

Wrong board, man.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting this shitty elf doing the Pacha OK hand thing

Requesting this, but with Reg from Made in Abyss,

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers. They can be just drawn in the clothes that are in the references and have to be in the henshin pose on the right.

taking a few cute or cutelewd sketch requests for practice after i'm done with my midterms today!

Requesting Yuma Kusanagi and Clarus Tonitrus trying to hide from people and covering their naked bodies.

All I did was trace from a reference image for the cloth. I'm not good enough where I can come up with something like that from scratch.

FWIW this was the reference I used for the hair.

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

requesting a loli of your choice insulting the viewer.
or just smug loli femdom.

Requesting this with Yuuna and Tougou from Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru.
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=yuuki_yuuna
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=tougou_mimori

Battleship Hime dressed as a witch or a gothic maid while she's entangled in a spiderweb looking all embarrassed trying to break free. Upskirt focused on her ass would be cute.

Requesting Azunyan dressed as a cute ghost for halloween. Any other cute costumes would be fine too

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Can you do child raphtalia using the "tail whip" move from pokemon? make it super effective cute

Requesting colors, please, and thank you.
Cosmos reference i.imgur.com/EWMlQxB.png
Bunnysuit reference danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2385963

nice

Fucking nice

Requesting Kars transforming in to Lightning McQueen, trying to hold back his urge to Kachow~!

Requesting Seras really struggling to hold in a fart while saluting Integra.

I don't follow at all. Hope you like your picture.

who did you just draw?

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

A shitty, rushed Koume before work

Fucking A+

Koume? I don't see Koume.

Not-Koume It's eight of clock, wake up

OR, Grade fucking S+ material right there, bless your soul.

Well that's how you learn mang.

This would be spectacular if it was Megumin.

Yes yes she became popular fast, give it a rest people.

Requesting a zombie girl getting scared from a girl in a zombie costume

Requesting Sakura Toriumi doing sakurafish

Requesting a cute character in one of Ingni's autumn outfits.

Did this request ever get finished?

Requesting yuri of Inori (Guilty Crown) and Lacia (Beatless).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2057518
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1962705
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2729946

on it!

this is my fetish

If you're interested, I will color the Megs one if you can gimmie some clean lines.

Don't draw Raph unless you want another
>it'll do

Daaaaaaaaym that's a sexy BB Hime. I wish I requested now but I couldn't think of anything.

Requesting Miku Kohinata as a dragon girl based on the chinese dragon on the right side of the reference wearing a short chinese dress.

Clothing is your fetish?

These are really nice.

Dude what, who would do that. i'm not an ungrateful fuck.

Yeah

if you think of something, feel free to let me know in the next couple of hours! thank you. wanted to try a difficult angle.

>it'll do
it honestly made me kind of afraid of filling requests, which is why today i asked them to be given to me ahahahaa.

That's why we have a huge list of posts to avoid, like the imgur album.

Well if you feel like so then i don't mind you dropping that request. You should be doing the things you like to do anyway.

>if you think of something, feel free to let me know in the next couple of hours! thank you. wanted to try a difficult angle.

Can I ask you to draw a character you like in your favorite fetish?

i'm pretty new to Sup Forums, i only just saw that image for the first time yesterday. i think i saved it, i'll have to check.

if you're not going to be like that, i'm happy to draw it! i just like drawing and i like making other people happy, that's why i do this. if the person isn't satisfied with what i've done, i understand completely (i'm not that great anyway imo), but it's still upsetting.

i'll think about it!

Here, also remember to share it with other drawfags
imgur.com/a/EBKZm

Allright then, just don't take the albums as fact, but as a reference. The guy who does them thinks all of those posts are made by the same person.
And thanks by the way for doing my request.

Requesting Ru-class from KanColle wearing a Halloween costume (as a vampire lady for example) or dressed for oktoberfest and drinking beer.
Beautiful!

Requesting Kajou trick-or-treating and getting candy corn and a bar of soap

How about I just draw them hugging me instead?

This is the best thing. Great fucking job.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up Genos

Sleepy, you're a sweetie. I feel just the same way as you. Good luck, asking for requests is best in my opinion.