FUCKING HAPPENING: Yall ready for the first official FALSE FLAG REVEAL?

>nicholas cruz withdraws guilty plea
>now they have to prove he did it

I dont think people understand whats about to happen here.

Attached: 1D08FB65-EDB8-45CD-A11A-622D56C916EE.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.timeinc.net/time/5192352/nikolas-cruz-withdraws-not-guilty-plea
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
nypost.com/2018/03/09/alleged-school-killer-withdraws-not-guilty-plea/
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was ISIS. They are covering it up. Just like Las Vegas.

expect to see nicholas come back into court looking truamatized and fucked up and say he was guilty. that poor kid is being tortured.

What?

Attached: pepsipuppaddock.png (708x698, 771K)

400% 4k HD picture of David Hogg Blown up

Attached: 053117-patrick-bateman-skincare-lead.jpg (320x383, 29K)

L I N K S
I
N
K
S

MK ultra victim confirmed. When the FBI was tipped off on him, they scooped him up and brainwashed him for an easy patsy.

Cruz pled guilty at first but last week quietly withdrew his plea. Now the burden of evidence is on the prosecution. Which if i recall has NEVER happened in a shooting like this, where the suspect survives AND refuses to plead guilty

he will be found hanged in his cell.

He doesn't have the MK Ultra look.

Haha oh shit...

>withdraws guilty plea
amp.timeinc.net/time/5192352/nikolas-cruz-withdraws-not-guilty-plea

user they would never fake a shoo-
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

Exactly. If they brainwashed him properly why would he withdraw his plea? Something BIG is happening

He’ll commit suicide by 10 gunshots to the back of the head

What evidence do they even have? All of their video of him he's supposedly wearing a mask according to them.

POO POO PEE PEE
CLINTON SHITS HER PANTS FOR ME
PEE PEE POO POO
DONALD TRUMP WILL NAME THE JEW

Attached: 1516161750811.jpg (711x735, 316K)

this

CHECKED

exactly. This is going to put the shooting and the school under a microscope in ways they definitely didnt want

I'm rooting for cruz even if he's a bad goy.

Attached: 1519210874_JQwoeBM4s0g.jpg (1019x1120, 218K)

Source? This is true if big.

Well fuck me in the ass

Attached: 1507439885026.jpg (1017x1080, 52K)

Weird source. Most sources I saw said he withdrew a *not* guilty plea.
But the burden of evidence is still on the prosecution?

Also bump against gun control and child traffickers trying to cause the US Spring.

Attached: Kasky_trafficker.jpg (2334x3184, 1.65M)

He will be shot “trying to escape”.

That's some horrible acting right there. So bad that it makes it seem less likely that anyone would try to fake a shooting with someone who is that bad of an actor.

Attached: Brutal.jpg (1080x1419, 100K)

>nypost.com/2018/03/09/alleged-school-killer-withdraws-not-guilty-plea/

The source says he's making a no plea and withdrawing his not guilty. Then says he'll plead guilty only if they take the death penalty off the table. This happening is poop

He pied not guilty immediately, now he changed it to no plea, he stands mute. Not sure what it means. Remember the Boston Bomber? He wasn't guilty either but his court appointed lawyer helped railroad him in a show trial.

its funny how you idiots are pretending to be champions of truth, until you find out blumpf and republicans are in deep.

ACTUAL IF LARGE

Attached: 1520831872491.jpg (600x585, 195K)

If he “plead out” a trial would be a formality. He would appear before a judge for sentencing. If he does plead “not guilty” the state will have to put on a trail and make a case he actually IS the shooter. So far the media has shared ZERO evidence that really supports that allegation. I am not saying there is none but to me it is inconceivable that they did NOT release any after he had plead out. If they HAD clear video of him shooting don’t you think CNN would have run it 24/7? Don’t you think CNN would not have paid ANY amount to get it if it existed? I am thinking this could potentially blow up into the clusterfuck of the century here.

(((you)))

Its the other way around... fucking nigger

Funny, because I was thinking it was CNN who is wishing they could put all this shit back in the box.

Is this the actual happening? What are your sources? Is he being indicted yet? It's been 2 years. Surely they've collected enough evidence to impeach him by now.

Attached: 1500881852320.png (600x338, 269K)

have a pupper-bump. Woof!

Attached: 1515873804628.gif (426x426, 3.35M)

>If they brainwashed him properly why would he withdraw his plea?

If they brainwashed him properly, he would have shot himself at the school. The question is why the swat cops committing the massacre didn't kill him.

This. Look for heavily dilated, and fucked up eyes, with elongated or misshapen pupils. Additionally, for extra proof points, look for him beginning to "identify as a woman".

For libtards reality is a delusion. It really IS a mental illness.

that's exactly what the retard OP's source says. He withdrew a "not guilty" plea

>tfw his lawyer uses Sup Forums threads to bring reasonable doubt.

Attached: C7062CB5-6B82-463B-B535-C49278779AEB.jpg (1024x811, 96K)

They were 26 minutes off the schedule. He musta got bored waiting for them and strolled off to McDonald’s. LOL.

**yawn**
do you feel sleepy?
I sure do, good night Sup Forums.
**yawn**

Attached: halperneet.jpg (409x409, 86K)

Sleep tight bro. We are just getting started here.

>mongrel hangs himself in his cell
>conspiritards btfo

jajajajajajaja

Oh he doesn't?

Attached: 49425CD500000578-0-image-a-31_1518749091458.jpg (1908x1146, 207K)

Good, this needs daylight. We need to know why Israels Broward County Police stood down. Him and his department are lacking in credibility. His policies affected lives, people died due to his policies. He is as responsible as Cruz and needs to be investigated criminally.

>Broward County Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, whose office is representing Cruz, said: “We are not saying he is ‘not guilty,’ but we can’t plead ‘guilty’ while death is still on the table.”

“Pleading ‘not guilty,’ even though it is form and process kicking off the legal process, just seemed wrong in this case, a legal fiction that could bring unnecessary pain to the victims’ families,” Finkelstein continued.
He is being railroaded into NOT having a trial. You are watching this get swept under the rug, NOT brought to light.

Attached: whiterthanyou.jpg (640x854, 54K)

Is there privacy in america anymore where a man can go in his backyard without any camera taking pictures of him?
ALSO Shitty thread OP is a faggot

Attached: 1520598321262.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

He'll be suicided soon enough and this will never see trial. It's along the same lines as Oswald denying he killed JFK so they took him out post haste.

Well that's... Incredibly rare.. I'm just shocked he was able to reverse that, not even considering it's a high-profile case. You lot don't know.. That's RARE. Even with evidence, it's highly unlikely they'll allow you to reverse a plea, yet alone a case like this...

Attached: Suicide me.png (730x729, 583K)

i dont get that picture at all

BAMP

>amp.timeinc.net/time/5192352/nikolas-cruz-withdraws-not-guilty-plea

Not happening. This is a maneuver to fight the death penalty, nothing more. Guy has a woman lawyer, so mistakes are to be expected.

Wat about Catalonia and that a landslide vote for independence was shut down, meaning Democracy is a lie.

Also when the voting happened there was a mass shooting in Las Vegas biggest one to date. Then it turned out he his brother and the cop guarding the door to the scene of incident in the hotel, all were pedophiles.(not to mention dozens of other coincidence's)

Tell us about that!!!!!!!

Attached: Bill-Clinton-and-Donald-Trump-both-friends-with-pedophile.jpg (940x545, 577K)

He withdrew his NOT guilty plea, retard

I love how the hat is tilted towards the camera kek

The girl in back has a Nicholas cage face. Cage was in national treasure movies, in which the stealing the Declaration of Independence occurs.

NEETs in the US just woke up or will in the next couple hours

Puerto Rico voted to become a state and everyone forgot about it, democracy is not what it seems.

This was the real shooter.

Attached: 9628E41F-995E-410F-B2B6-3309B52A2EA2.jpg (540x960, 64K)

girl in back looks like nicholas cage
I chuckled

They must have forgotten to keep him doped up enough to agree to everything they told him he did.

we dont want you as a state desu, feral jungle savages

apparently there was a bombing in austin texas..
according to alex...
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

>Assistant Public Defender Melisa McNeill said in the filing Thursday that Cruz “stands mute” before the court. She said the not guilty plea was entered prematurely, before a grand jury indicted Cruz on 17 murder and 17 attempted murder charges in the Feb. 14 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
El wrong-o
Hurriedly putting him down before anymore questions are asked.

La criatura mitica, el goblino!

What about the Catalonia vote and the Democracy that never was and should be because people voted YES.

Then at the same time there was a mass shooting in Las Vegas where the shooter his brother and the cop guarding door to scene were found out to be pedophiles.

Lets talk about that, too!!!!!

Trump has connections to the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein did you know that.

Attached: Trump-Lolita-Express.png (500x508, 163K)

There are some things in this world more powerful than brainwashing. Breaking the conditioning starts in the soul

>will name the heeb

Sure Hillary

Q PREDICTED THIS

>Oy vey of course you shot those kids Nick. We can't let this go to trial, think of how affected those kids will be.
>once they give you life in prison then you'll just stow away like a good goy.

Perfect! I'm before the eye witnesses stories fall apart!

reported

surprised the hoggenator hasn't said anything about it. would be interesting to hear his response. some one should ask him how he feels about cruz pleading not guilty.

Gonna be a strong contender to unseat Vegas from top clusterfuck for sure.

Any non kike lawyer would easily be able to win this case in a non guilty plea.
Force them to show videos of shooter in tactical gear he supposedly wore.
If they have evidence or video of him shooting, deep fake.
Correlate the two with witnesses who were with him at time of shooting, Uber driver that gave him a ride to school and video of him at McDonald’s.
Create enough to give the impression that there was a coverup and throw in the photos of the body bag being thrown in the truck, evidence of the police being corrupt (police and school policy of non-reporting)
The statements from the police about gun shots outside and reasoning why they wouldn’t go in.
>Red pills galore and victory

With out a doubt this. The trial will never go through. The less they talk about the evidence the better for them.

Ahhhhhhg!!!!!!......

What the fuck is wrong, with you people.

We need Democracy NOW.

But not USA democrats.

>amp.timeinc.net/time/5192352/nikolas-cruz-withdraws-not-guilty-plea
it says he withdrew his NOT guilty plea.

I didn’t know that was how you spell “FBI.”

How did he get out with the other kids if he was the shooter in full gear. Doesn't make sense he could stroll to wherever. I don't think he did it. Either that or he's a "targeted individual" they have been setting up for the fall. I'm just not sure!

no and it is only getting worse wait till 5G gets kicked off. we're dead. gas the kikes race war now!

>When the FBI was tipped off on him, they scooped him up and brainwashed him for an easy patsy.
THIS, just look at what you can do with Scopolamine, the gov't has been generating even better synthetic drugs of that type. You can get a bit on your skin or in your nose, be told to do anything, and forget about it afterwards.

Well yeah, usually after shootings like these we don’t have a live person. Most of the time they suicide /get suicided.

Didn't the Batman shooter go through a trial? And the Gabby Giffords shooter too? And back in the 90's there was that absolute nut job who shot up a Long Island railroad train and then defended himself in court.

Cruz is withdrawing a NON-guilty plea and going to stand moot before the court. They’re railroading him and eliminating any possibility of discovery of evidence proving he actually did what they insist he did.

I was signed up for medical trials in California, and about two years ago I got a call for a scopolamine medical trial run. I was like 'fuck that shit' and unlisted myself from testing forever

SALISBURY, SALISBURY.

GEE ARUN, TEHPEH-ME, DEU US

He will die in jail if this is big. Someone will kill him because of the kids.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-04-03-00-38-1.png (1080x1038, 655K)

Ass Status:
[_] Unfucked
[X] Fucked

Attached: 1519501946373.png (756x1200, 1.77M)

SORRY FOR THE HAT

Attached: 1518746347582.jpg (1319x1080, 222K)

checked
Those digits

If he didn't do it good on him. Make the real demons sweat it out.

If nothing else it'll be a wild ride.

Attached: 1519945138232.webm (636x360, 2.6M)

NOT happening, everyone unlace your boots, OP is full of shit.

of course a kike is representing him

>will stand mute before court
DRUGS / THREATS CONFIRMED