Minnesota elderly gets robbed by a bunch of nogs

youtu.be/qsUdjK7Gi9Q

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-12-11-17.png (1280x720, 407K)

Niggers.

Thats what they get for living in fucking Minnesota.

Im just goning to leave USA, it's a lost cause

If you are black i think you have to stay and deal with the mess

If this happened in my country it would be a national outrage. High ranking politicians would be forced to comment on this.

In the US however, its just another monday.

that state has the highest percentage of swedes too, in addition to the homegrown negroes there the minnesota scandis are also importing hordes of somalis, JUST LIKE BACK IN SWEDEN

they cant get enough of that bbc!

Because this has been happening for 100 years. They told us it is because of institutional racism.

Europe believed the Jewish/Liberal American propaganda too. Now you have the refugee crisis.

Running away does nothing. Unity and a show of strength is what defeats the Jews and their minions. Bring people together and form mobs that demand change. If the enemy escalates the situation, you get to kill them all with little-to-no repercussions.

Somalians are the worst kind of nigger. God I hated them in their homeland and I hate them here. Fuck Minnesota.

Go where user? There are no safe white countries any more!

Attached: 1520594228491.jpg (480x299, 25K)

there is something wrong with swedes and danes desu

Like with other fly over states we are controlled by the twin cities and Duluth. If it wasn't for those liberal shitholes we'd be much better off.

These aren't even Somalis, just your typical street nogs.

This video is a good example of why people generally oppose public infrastructure improvements in the US. No one wants to do with this nog shit.

It's sad what happens to the old lady, especially the racial/ethnic remarks. What can be done about it if all our politicians and government are literal accomplices to this crime? Do we just start shooting nogs? How do we live a peaceful life and deal with the nigger/liberal question?

t. Minnesotan

and what is your explanation for sweden?

Just another day in the United Shitholes of America

Honestly why haven't we nuked them already?

There is no explanation for Sweden.

Attached: SWEDEN_YES.jpg (2190x1673, 511K)

BRUH THIS LADY LIKE A HUNDID BRUH

the niggers in public transit are the reason i bought a car

fucking boomer shame she didn't die

Why do you think it's the local population that import the Somalian subhumans? Is there a direct flight from Mogadishu to Minnesota? They are obviously being directed there by people that don't want Minnesota to remain European.

>boomer reaping the whirlwind

wow sticky this shit mods

its the economy of scale, sadly. There are so many people its easy to lose sight of their humanity.
I cant remember who said this, I think he was either a Nazi or part of the Manhatten Pronect. "A single death a a tragedy. 1 million deaths is a statistic."

America is cucked, the land where 20-30k white women are raped a year by niggers.

This is true.
Nigger tiers are as follows:
Carribbeans (Excl. Haitians)
-BIG GAP-
Most Africans
Haitians
African Americans
Somalians

Except that you "people" aren't Swedes or Danes you fucking Amerimutt retard.

Attached: image.png (476x411, 89K)