Digimon Tri

After 5 movies what is your opinion of Digimon Adventure Tri now? Has it been everything you wanted or a huge disappointment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4-XGc-I9Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is the adventure?
It is called Digimon adventure for a reason, not Digimon highschool drama

I dropped it after the first movie because it was boring as fuck. Not sure if I should pick it back up.

Don't bother, it's basicly the MeiMei show featuring Taichi’s group.

Meiko best girl. HIKARI A SHIT.

It will only be worth it if hikari confesses her love to taichi by the end.
It will never happen.

I only watched the first movie which was boring and disappointing.

No more point in adventure. What are you going to do, throw eight kids in totally familiar territory and have them bulldoze through everything with their Holy Knight? That's not an adventure.

Not worth it, I'm only watching it because I'm autistic enough to finish it. That little furshit also has the most annoying voice ever.

Neither is sitting around and doing nothing when your friends and their Digimon are MIA.

Boring shit that more and more people finally are calling it out for the shit it is

How would you improve Tri?

Possible ideas:
>Better animation
>Better pacing
>Make it so that Taichi notices his cute and devoted sister
>The little sister is cute, right? She's always right beside you. She'll never abandon you.
>Forget the glasses girl, you should pay attention solely to your little sister

Shota Daigo is a Miracle of the Universe

He deserved his own show (and fully naked scene).

How would Taichi react if his little sister fucked Yamato?

wasted potential

Pokémon will always be better stay mad digifags

Digimon need more Taichi x Hikari and less Meiko.

t. Hikari

I don't get the point of they trying to pair Taichi with Meiko that late in the series. They barely interact with each other in the previous movies.

If only, user. If only.

Give it an actual budget for one. And for toei to use their in house cgi animation for the evolutions as the cgi in Applimon and fucking Precure is better than this bull shit.

In fact use Cgi for the Digimon as the fight as well. Just more Digimon battles and less teen agnst. This is fucking Digimon ADVENTURE not Digimon whinny highschool kids being heartless assholes and ignoring their missing friends and killing two allies without any worry. We get rid of Meimei because she is useless.

Fuck off with that reboot bullshit because that was nit necessary. Have an actual coharwnt plot. Yggdrasil or Homeostasis should have came to the kids and told them the Meicoomon situation instead of believing they will catch on. Them not doing the job is your fault Homeostasis you and Hackmon should have told them. Also how about some Hackmon interacting with the kids too. Just revamp everything and start from scratch because Tri ia just a hot mess at this point,

All's I'm saying is that Digimon would be saved if Toei just gave us what we really want: the purest love between a brother and a sister.

I didn't get to watch it past the second movie how'd it all end?

What happened to the "new girl"

Digimon works with the characters as kids, far less so as teenagers.

>far less so as teenagers.
It worked in Digimon Savers. Tri just sucks youtube.com/watch?v=w4-XGc-I9Uw

We still have one movie left but movie 5 ended with Raguelmon and Ophanimon Falldown Mode jogressing into this abomination of Digimon kind.

Masaru and Touma were at the younger end of the teen years, at fourteen.

Still not the cutest shota.

Looks like Haru and Taiki's bastard love child.

I WANT TO RAPE MEIKO TO DEATH AND THEN USE THE POWER OF ZEEDMILLENNIUMMON TO BRING HER BACK AND DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN

It completely retarded and made every other story absolutely pointless.

What is this thing even supposed to be , anyway? A mitochondria monster?

The first few movies were enjoyable, although I'm not sure if my nostalgia goggles were on too tight to be honest. I was actually hoping the visuals to be better, but considering this is Toei it's not a surprise.

Last movie, on the other hand, was a clusterfuck.

Something out of Evangelion.

I swear my autisic stories are better than what Tri is.

What is sexist Digimon and why is it Lilithmon?

Are you implying Lilithmon hates men?

Then who does she lust after, Venusmon?

Anyone give me a summary of the recent episodes? Couldn't stand watching the recent ones. I'm just waiting for the ending.

I created better stories as a child with all the different Digimon toys I had
>being this much of a faggot that actually defends tri

Just the usual Meimei crying the other kids comforting her. Hikari goes full ZETSUBOU after onii-chan supposedly died and has her cat evolve into Ophanimon Falldown Mode and then it jogresses with Meimei's cat creating this abomination of a Digimon.

This plus most of the kids reaching Mega level and we continue ignoring 02 dudes' fates. 20 bucks says Taichi will rescue them from wherever they are

i think that he meant sexiest but being a retard that he is, he can't spell for shit

It was a typo goddamnit. I'm not going to bother deleting a post for being one letter off.