Boruto

Discussion thread. What comes after the Kirigakure arc ?

New team 7 gets formed.

Hopefully the Chunin Exams/Momoshiki arc

I want to get to the post-Boruto Movie content already

>I want to get to the post-Boruto Movie content already

Won't happen for another year most likely. I want to see the Mitsky manga get adapted into the anime.

The Mitsuki one shot is one episode of maximum two episodes long.

They prolly gonna do Mitsuki arc next

They will probably make an OVA rather than an episode in the show since it's so short
or maybe when mitsuki has a fight and seems to be losing it will be his flashback

If I had to guess right After the movie since that's when he tells em who his dad is. Also gives them time to make a quick filler arc

Prolly another animated novel. Maybe Mitsuki Gaiden.

Graduation arc.

What is this? A hawawa for ants?

If it's anything like Naruto's it would be "make a clone and here is your headband"

cute boy

>hawawa
bort whore edition thread

The highlight of the arc would be the bell test with Konohamaru. Everyone wants to see that.

I suspect Konohamaru will be the one getting tied to the stump.

Really want a Konohamaru vs Mitsuki, would be interesting.

Shino naming the classmates as he hands out their headbands arc, resulting in a massive wave of fanart since they would suddenly be searchable instead of having to guess at their nicknames.

Her Hawawa are pure

To be honest, I can't blame the amount of treason during Yagura's reign, it's all due to Coolest Guy.
>Yagura is Mizukage, became one through sheer skill, as otherwise Rin couldn't have Sanbi in her (mention of Bloody Mist in that flashback was Kishi's mistake)
>Coolest Guy arrives in Kirigakure to manipulate Yagura
>3 years later (not sure if 3 years respawn is shared among all Bijuus or applies to 3 Tails only and other Bijuus are respawning after the number of years equal to number of tails) have him become Jinchuuriki
>Establish Bloody Mist Academy graduation system
>Mizukage is basically a psycho that have his ninja kill each other more often than the enemy
>Jozu Biwa leaves and joins Akatsuki, ends up killed by Yagura, Kubikiribocho is regained by Kirigakure, Yagura is prevented from killing Itachi by Amaterasu
>Fuguki Suikazan betrays Kiri spilling info to the enemy, gets killed by Kisame who then learns from the Coolest Guy that he's controlling the Mizukage, joins Akatsuki
>Zabuza tries to kill Yagura, fails, leaves and gets Haku
>Ao confirms that Yagura is under the control of genjutsu, and due to popular belief that Mizukage is a Perfect Jinchuuriki, he thinks that the genjutsu is Kotoamatsukami-tier
>It's actually Obito using separate genjutsu to control Yagura and to control Sanbi, creating illusion of Perfect Jinchuuriki
>Yagura dies around the end of Part 1, Jiraiya learns of it, which is why he is sure that Naruto should be safe from Akatsuki for the next 3 years
>Likely remaining members of the Seven Swordsmen, Mangetsu among them, were involved in killing of Yagura, but died in the process
Really, those guys were hardly traitors when at then Mizukage was under control of the Coolest Guy. Especially Zabuza, who at least have tried to kill him, instead of joining Akatsuki just because (Juzo), giving information to the enemy (Fuguki), or joining Akatsuki after learning the truth (Kisame). Then again, Kisame did learned that his whole life was a lie...

Why hasn't Hawawawawa been relevant anymore? I thought she was popular.

You made it look like Kishi planned all of that.

I liked it desu.

Wait for it user...soon...wait a bit more...just another second...any second now...there it is user! Guess what it is! Yeah, you sure guessed it user! It's another filler arc!...who would have guessed it?

Because Mist arc with Iwabe&Kagura and swordmen.

The only one I can't include is Raiga, who defected for fuck knows what reason, and apparently hated Kisame, Zabuza, and other Swordsmen.
Then again. he belonged to first generation, Kisame killed his former teammate before joining, and Zabuza tried to kill Mizukage. Though treason can hardly be a reason, if Jozu Biwa and Fuguki were traitors too, and he himself ended up defecting, likely during the search for a spy when he found Ranmaru.

>It's another filler arc!
Except this particular arc was just referred in the manga.
It's canon.

Basically they were all tired of how shit their village were. I mean Mist was fucking Somalia.

Didn't you get the memo? Just because it was referenced in the manga doesn't mean happened like it did in the anime.

So it's filler.

I kinda hate the fact that a fucking terrorist who tried to kill civs gets away with no punishment.
Sumire is just this weird non-character who should be dead.

To be frank, I think that having Roshi be captured by Kisame, instead of showing some other Jinchuuriki be captured (Han, for example) was one of biggest mistakes by Kishi, as Roshi was basically one step (calling Son by his name, which he wouldn't do due to being more of a hardass than Onooki) from becoming Perfect Jinchuuriki, and had deep understanding of powers given by his Bijuu.
Would make a much better teacher for Naruto than Bee, and such arc could end up with mutual character development. And then Kisame could arrive to capture Roshi and beat him using full Bijuu transformation with Great Shark Bullet.

Didn't Iwa basically sold their Jinchuuriki to Akatsuki tho?

We already sort of got that

>Shodaime Mizukage actually fails in gathering all the Clans in Land of Water to form Kirigakure
>Kaguya Clan was so barbaric and bloodlusted it tried to destroy Kirigakure on their own and gets wiped out, with Kimimaro as the sole survivor, whose necessary medical history gets lost
>People in Land of Water ends up hating Kekkei Genkai users so much they actually manage to nearly wipe out Yuki Clan (in Kakashi's novel there is a woman from that Clan, so Haku wasn't the sole survivor)
>Madara actually manages to have some influence there to place seals on hearts of some Kiri nins, Rin, and have Rin be made walking-time bomb Jinchuuriki (due to being too weak/incompatible to handle it) all for the sake of turning Obito into The Coolest Guy
>Have their Mizukage under Obito's control for big part of his tenure
Truly, the best Mizukage was Gengetsu. Hozuki are the only reliable Mizukage candidates.

I do not think so. Iwa only employed them as mercenaries at times. Roshi was basically a hermit, so I doubt Iwa knew where exactly he were, and Han is one of lesser known Jinchuuriki.

She got arrested. Sasuke and Orochimaru actually killed and got also only arrested for a short time so it's fair.

No wonder it's a shithole. Can't even govern themselves without a occasional genocide.

But they didn't really seemed to care that they lost their nuke tho.

Did not that shithole status also apply to Kohona though, due to the Uchiha clan being massacred

>But they didn't really seemed to care that they lost their nuke tho.
When you have Jinton user as a Tsuchikage, and his son is capable of making Mountain Sandwitch that was only stopped by Gedo Mazo.

>No wonder it's a shithole. Can't even govern themselves without a occasional genocide.
Well, reading what wiki took from aforementioned Kakashi Hiden novel, makes it worse:
>According to Kahyō, Kirigakure's society was split into a form of caste system since the founding of the village. The highest ranking civilians were those whose family lineage originally stemmed from within Kirigakure, the second caste was for members of families who were allied with Kirigakure on the battlefields in the past while the last and lowest caste consisted of members of the families who were defeated on said battlefields and annexed into the village. From the early days on, the members of the third caste were handled with caution and had to complete the most perilous and dangerous missions for the village — thus keeping them occupied and preventing them from revolting.
Say what you want about Tobirama, but he knew how to handle his enemies. Kirigakure never stood a chance.

BTW, one of those Hiden novels reveals that Gaara was a Jiton user all along, explaining why he were compatible to become Shukaku's host and his siblings were not.

Well, Sauce and Oro have got the war hero excuse

>Did not that shithole status also apply to Kohona though, due to the Uchiha clan being massacred
Uchiha Massacre would never have happened if not for the actions of the Coolest Guy.
No Clan massacres related to Kirigakure were due to the actions of the Coolest Guy. His influence on Yagura caused only individual betrayals.

>Join the Coolest Guy in his war for no other reason than For Science!
>Gets away with everything, with only being affected by one of the many jutsus pulled through the secondary Kekkei Genkai of Uchiha Clan, the Iron Bowels.
>Gets army of Shins in his orphange
>Likely got rich through merchandising Ninja Info Cards
Is Kabuto the only true winner of the 4th Shinobi World War?

Konoha's biggest problem is that it has gotten nuked 4 times in a 30 year period.

Kaguyas where at a time members of the mist village. But they got kicked out, why would they have gone on a suicide rush if not for vengance? Or who says they where not trying to kill yagura?

Make that 5 times in a 35ish year period.

>Obito
>Orochimaru
>Nagato
>Momoshiki
>Kawaki

That sounds like same problem commonly suffered by the rich districts of the capital of a third world country. Destroyed, only to be rebuilt bigger and better than ever

But Konoha's genocide saved them from a civil war and an invasion from other cunts. Now they're a superpower that is govern by a god.

Yeah sure they were powerful, but still, it's a fucking nuke and they had control over it.

Kiri was basically North Korea. I wonder if Kakashi novel will ever be animated desu.

Tobirama knew pretty much all Water Style jutsus and the most funny part is that he didn't even used them on Kiri ninjas, it was to fuck with Uchihas.

>BTW, one of those Hiden novels reveals that Gaara was a Jiton user all along, explaining why he were compatible to become Shukaku's host and his siblings were not.

Well, he did moved the sand like his dad used to, so it's no surprise.

How will the tattoo boys lead Konoha to its destruction?

>Kaguyas where at a time members of the mist village.
Where was it ever stated though?

Actually, I completely forgot about Sakumo Hatake, who saved comrades instead of completing the mission, which ended up with him being shunned by fellow Konoha nin, ending up in his suicide.
And this happened when Hiruzen was Hokage.

>getting bullied to death
No wonder Kakashi hides his face out of shame of being related to Sakumo

>Actually, I completely forgot about Sakumo Hatake, who saved comrades instead of completing the mission, which ended up with him being shunned by fellow Konoha nin, ending up in his suicide.
>And this happened when Hiruzen was Hokage.
I love how the series completely ignores this. "Will of Fire" my ass.

The fact that they had to resort to a genocide of a major clan shows that the leaders of Kohona are extremely terrible though, and by extension, Kohona is terrible, as almost everybody follows the leaders' words with out question, which singlehandedly qualifies Kohona for shithole status, imo. It gets even worse when it is ruled by a god, as that god is the second most powerful being in the world right now, and has a magical charisma which causes everybody to fall in love and not question him at some point or another. And if that charisma somehow fails, that god can call upon his lover, who is even stronger than him, and together they will annihilate the 'offending' person in question. It is a shit hole, plain and simple. Was, is and always will be one.

Why we keep getting Sumire OPs? It's like an open invitation to shitpost.

can you give me quick rundown on these guys?

Considering that, and how incompetent the leadership of Kohona is usually, the Uchiha were mainly in the right to secede/ plot a coup against Kohona

>the most funny part is that he didn't even used them on Kiri ninjas, it was to fuck with Uchihas.
That's just how Tobirama rolls.
Imagine though how annoying Gengetsu had to be to Uchihas.
>His Clam summon uses genjutsu, Uchiha forte
>But it's based on the mist it releases, so Sharingan can't dispell it
>And it saturates the area with chakra, making Sharingan practically useless, as it sees chakra everywhere
>And he uses Hiden jutsu (yes, Suigetsu is NOT a Kekkei Genkai user, just like Kidomaru - Hiden jutsu users, like Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Shino, jutsu that gave Deidara his additional mouths, Earth Grudge Fear of Kakuzu, 64 Palms and Kaiten from Hyuuga Taijutsu [exclusive to Main Family], or Uzumaki Chains of Karin and Kushina), so Sharingan can't even copy it
>On top of that, his trolling attitude, that among fans earned him nicknames of Trollkage and Trollgetsu, until his real name was revealed
Really, he would be a nightmare to majority of Uchiha.

>Can't even govern themselves without a occasional genocide.

I mean, to be fair, this latest one was the only true screw up that happened on its own. Even before Obito, I imagine Old Man Madara already had some influence there. He was able to make Rin into the Sanbi jinchuriki. Even though he was in that cave, so perhaps he also controlled a previous Mizukage before going full hermit in the cave and maintained that control from a distance? Either way, Obito wasn't the first to turn the Mist into the Bloody Mist. He only picked up where Madara left off. Madara planned for Rin to become jinchuriki which means he already has some control over the Mist and those Mist ninja already called it Bloody Mist. So it was obviously happening before Obito went full Coolest Guy mode but only because of external Uchiha manipulation.

>"Will of Fire" my ass.
Should have followed the way of Tobirama and Danzo, and unleash the righteous Wrath of Fire upon the enemies of Konoha.

I thought Sharingan are able to copy Hiden Jutsus, but it is much harder to do than a normal jutsu, due to the lack of bloodline affinity

Gengetsu is basically a walking anti-Uchiha ninja. At least until the godlike OP shit comes into play. If he fights any normal Uchiha, he'd absolutely ruin their day. Gengetsu is what Tobirama's wet dreams look like. Like you said, his clam genjutsu to chakra saturation to infinite explosions are all meant to counter specific Sharingan abilities and fuck with Uchiha. The funniest part is, he doesn't even have Tobirama's grudge against Uchiha, its his natural repertoire of abilities.

Is not that no different from the Uchiha Curse of Hatred, except it is on a governmental level and relatively more restrained?

>as that god is the second most powerful being in the world right now
First. Sasuke managed to earn a draw by facing tired Naruto, who carried their team for the entire fight against Kaguya, drained chakra from Bijuus (while Naruto had only small portion of their chakra and Yin half of Kurama, instead of Yang half he were used to), and is unlikely to be able to use more than 3 Paths of Rinnegan, due to having only one Rinnegan eye, instead of two.

I wonder who's behind this post. Must be a certain white-haired Senju person.

Isn't that the Madara way?

Danzo's way is to backstab everyone around him until he ends up in the leadership position

Because all leaders in Konoha were decent and like i said, they avoided a probably destruction of the leaf with that genocide, which is own prodigy kid agreeded on executing it for the sake of the village.

kek

They could have waited ten years and Itachi would have been named hokage.

>mfw Mist and Suna were/are Konoha's puppets

Madara was right, everyone should kneel before Konoha.

IDK. I just consider Sasuke to be overall stronger than Naruto even if Naruto has a better power output than Sasuke as Sasuke has more experience fighting, due to his apprenticeship to Orochimaru, a better tactical mind, and more versatility in his set of abilities

But Iwabe was only relevant for 5% of 2 episodes so far?

That would of have been near impossible though, Itachi would have been dead from his illness and the Uchiha would of had more rights curtailed

Boruto and him will be friends that hop through dimensions.

>Konoha ended up struggling in the 1st ninja world war despite being a village made up the two strongest clans in the ninja world

How did it come to that?

Hiden jutsus are given from generation to generation by oral way and require no hand-seals, rendering copying ability of Sharingan useless. It's all about proper mixing of Yin and Yang + a bit of application.
Actually, the Yin and Yang mixing in unequal proportions was the reason why Tayuya's summons were suspected by Shikamaru to be part of her Hiden jutsu.

Indeed, Suigetsu would fuck up Sasuke's day any day, if not for Sasuke being Raiton user and having the retarded Mangekyo, without which those series would never went full power creep.

OK, I admit that Danzo fucked up a bit with his preemptive strikes, as he created Pain, when otherwise there was a chance that Hanzo could have absorbed original Akatsuki into Amegakure ranks, even if unofficially, as the Ame Trio admired Hanzo.

Also, I wonder who is responsible for destruction of Uzoshiogakure, as it makes no logical sense for Uzumaki remnants to spread to Ame (Nagato) and Kusa (Karin), which to reach they would have to cross Land of Fire, which has their ally, Konoha. Especially that it conveniently happened after Kushina was already in Konoha.

Because one betrayed Konoha after he couldn't make it to Hokage. Then got "killed" and went into hiding. Then he started plotting against Konoha. So yeah, Hashirama was pretty much holding the village together alone. His little brother wasn't helping much with his constant paranoia and vigilance of the Uchiha. That ended up alienating one of the stronger clans from the rest of the village. Then Hashirama died. Since Hashirama (until Naruto and Sasuke) was arguably the strongest Hokage, without him, it's obvious the village's military force would take a hit. It's not like the other villages are total pushovers too. Kinkaku and Ginkaku murdered Tobirama. Then there're guys like Mu, Gengetsu and the third A who are all monsters that could've given Sarutobi a fair bit of trouble during the wars.

The leadership might of have been okay in the short term, but in the long term they were not. Most of them were pretty much push-overs, or too negligent in dealing with their subordinates' flaws, especially Minato. It was honestly a good thing that he only had a very short reign, look how he mismanaged his team.
IDK, then. I was basing my assumptions off the fact that both Chocho, Shikamaru, Kushina, and Karin needed to use and move their hands to use their Hidden Jutsus.
And if I recall, it was Madara who destroyed the Hidden Whirlpool Village and the Uzumaki clan alone with his Susannoo, but that might be fanon

Naruto at full power can counter any jutsu (Sage Mode balls), has superior chakra reserves (Sage Mode) and has access to Kekkei Genkai-like abilities of Bijuus.

Sasuke has access to 5 basic transformations (Rinnegan), his genjutsu are useless against Naruto (Perfect Jinchuuriki), he wasn't shown to gain ability to absorb chakra with Preta Path and attack at the same time, has Deva Path (Naruto already knows how to counter that), and his remaining Path (discounting Outer Path) is pretty useless, unless it's Asura Path that can add some firepower, which is still inferior to Susanoo. And he doesn't have access to Bijuu chakra unless he'll find them and gather them, and Naruto will know about this before Sasuke will manage to say "Gotta Catch Them All!", so no Indra Arrow for him.

Naruto is clearly superior, and the main experience Sasuke has is fighting fodders during training with Orochimaru, getting his ass kicked by Itachi and Bee, having his ass carried by Itachi against Kabuto, getting shanked by Madara, being carried by Naruto against Kaguya (Sasuke barely did more against Kaguya than Kakashi or Sakura), and only doing something when tag-teaming Obito with Naruto.

Sasuke's tactical mind is countered by Naruto being unpredictable, and Sasuke is no longer the more versatile of the two of them, especially with Naruto having access to Bijuu chakra, along with all those special Rasengans, one of them being able to seal the target immobile on hit.

>I was basing my assumptions off the fact that both Chocho, Shikamaru, Kushina, and Karin needed to use and move their hands to use their Hidden Jutsus.
None of what they use is a standard seal. And even then, those jutsus are a bit more subtle than just hand seals. And some of the Hiden jutsus require body modifications, like Aburame Clan, definitely Kidomaru, and probably Hozuki Clan, and do not use any particular hand seals.
And no, the part about Madara is definitely fanon.

What filler character from Naruto anime (not Boruto) should be made canon, and why is it Shira?

Not a character but I want the cat fortress from "Sasuke's Paw Encyclopedia" to become canon for Wasabi.

>And he uses Hiden jutsu so Sharingan can't even copy it
>Hiden jutsus are given from generation to generation by oral way and require no hand-seals.

Hiden techniques do require handseals and Sharingan isn't limited to copying techniques with handseals anyway. What it can't copy is bloodline limits. At most copying a hiden technique would be pointless due some physical requirement, like needing to be a fat fuck to use Akimichi techniques.

So wait, Naruto has the ability to read minds? I thought he only had the ability to read emotions.

Well, Konoha is a god ninja factory desu.

We never really knew how it was Konoha under Minato's rule desu.

>Where was it ever stated though?
It's not denied either. Just think about it.

Kimimaro was being held captive by mist village.

Mist village suddenly begins to hate kekkei genkai users so they shun the Ice and bone users. "Hozuki's get an exception because one of their members was the greatest kage ever.

From all the targets that they could pick, they decided to go and die in the mist village. In the same place that once birthed them.

Obitobi should be rotting in hell or in the death god's belly for all eternity. This was all his fucking fault.

these designs just scream of "filler canon fodder"

Yeah, but I am predicting that Kohona would have gone even more in the shitter than it already was, considering that Minato seems to be the type that does not learn from his mistakes

Most Kages didn't even knew how to govern properly desu, they were all soldiers.

Kakashi was literally the first Kage who actually invested in developing the village.

>(mention of Bloody Mist in that flashback was Kishi's mistake)
Kishi's a hack, but to his credit this wasn't a mistake. It was a thing when Zabuza was a kid and he and Obito are the same age. So Kiri was killing each other well before Obito went coolest guy.

He has constant connection to Bijuus due to having a bit of their chakra in himself so they can have meetings through him, without having to go to the same place.

>We never really knew how it was Konoha under Minato's rule desu.
It wasn't, because he didn't even managed to rule Konoha for a long time.

>Kimimaro was being held captive by mist village.
Because he was sole survivor of a Clan that tried Total War against actually organized military. And with how Kiri is organized, Kimimaro ends up automatically in Third Caste.
>Mist village suddenly begins to hate kekkei genkai users so they shun the Ice and bone users.
Apparently Kekkei Genkai were a bit too prominent during wars and people were tired of them, so they lashed out on KKG users, Yuki Clan among them.
>Hozuki's get an exception because one of their members was the greatest kage ever.
I keep forgetting that final databook referred Gengetsu as Kekkei Genkai user, unlike with Suigetsu. Maybe the oil component of his body was due to that?
>From all the targets that they could pick, they decided to go and die in the mist village. In the same place that once birthed them.
They were actually described as bloodthirsty barbarians that were looking for a good fight, so they basically charged like retards at organized military, when Shikotsumyaku wasn't appearing in all members of the Clan.
>Obitobi should be rotting in hell or in the death god's belly for all eternity. This was all his fucking fault.
It was actually all Madara's fault, as he probably started the Bloody Mist even before Yagura, all because he could have a chance to turn Obito into the Coolest Guy.
Which in turn makes Black Zetsu the one at fault.

Fuck, I hate what Kishi has done with his series. He didn't even made proper matches in the War, and had Hizashi face Hiashi instead of Neji (with optional Hinata support), which was ended up by Choji anyway.

I say it actually started with Tsundae. But considering that all Kages so far, especially Naruto, are soliders who are used to relatively quick wars, it will be cool to see how they react to a war of attrition, where good planning and management is a necessity for victory

Ah, shit, you're right. And given Yagura was most likely around Minato's age (and he has a grandkid, while Naruto initially thought he died a kissless virgin), it means that the one who stared Bloody Mist would be 3rd Mizukage (who was likely the one that accompanied Shodaime to the very first Gokage meeting), which may or may not have been under Madara's influence.

Tsunade managed to stabilize the village and she never really had any diplomatic problems with other nations.

Now, development was all Kakashi.

How does Yagura have a grandkid if he was under Obito's control the whole time?

BTW, was it ever explained how in the Hell did Takigakure managed to get their hands on Nanabi? They are a minor village which wouldn't get a Bijuu sold to them, so they had to pull Sunagakure and acquire a BIjuu on their own.
And I wonder how Takigakure, Amegakure, and Kusagakure are faring in today's era.

Spawned a child some time before The Coolest Guy went all Coolest Guy on him?

That is more than the other Hokage ever did beyond that point, desu. Especially Hiruzen and Hashimrama. Tsundae created the environment which allowed Kakashi's development to thrive,

>Hashirama died

and there's your problem. How, how in the fuck did anything in the Naruto Universe kill Hashirama

Hiruzen's govt was good desu, even thought major shit happened, he managed to keep the village safe.

Hashirama got accidentally killed by Muu when he was fighting one of his duels against Gengetsu and killed Hashirama with a stray Jinton beam?

>Gengetsu
>being able to fight in a duel against Hashirama

also, that's just retarded.

He failed to do anything about the corrosive culture at the time, and in fact implicitly encouraged it by refusing to do anything about Sukomo's or Naruto's shunning, may or may not participated in shunning Sukomo himself, definitely shunned Naruto, letting Kid Kakashi rot, letting kid Naruto rot, and letting Kid Sasuke live and rot in, or at least have unlimited access to, the very same building where he experienced the worst event in his life

In my headcannon Hashirama died on Ninja Aids like Itachi. Since he had his cure factor that fucked his lifespan, he prolly died early since he was constantly fighting on god-levels.