Is the "Husband Stitch" real, or as widespread as this article suggests? If this is real...

Is the "Husband Stitch" real, or as widespread as this article suggests? If this is real, these sick doctors need to be castrated. But this just seems too ridiculous to be true. Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-102241.png (1080x1024, 152K)

Bump

Why should I care when we mutilate the genitals of a large percentage of our newborn boys every single day and women everywhere find that alright?

I'm sure the same women and men who find circumcision to be barbaric would find this barbaric as well.

I somehow highly doubt that women find male circumcision barbaric. But you are right, both are.

How do they know how many are needed, do they measure it before the birth?

Why are they coming up with some retarded conspiracy for what is probably just a mistake.

I will care about this when the last urologist stops making men get permission slips from their wives to get a vasectomy...

A lot of women I know think circumcision is on par with tattooing a baby: an irreversible and stupid choice that does nothing but harm children. They're also vehemently anti-abortion. Maybe you live in an area with lots of liberal women who don't care about babies?

Are you a virgin or just really low IQ?

/thread

It's allegedly given as a purposeful extra stitch for men's sexual pleasure after a C-section, so it seems pretty purposeful. No sources tell me if it's real though.

That's good that you know people like that. Where I live most women (and also a lot of men) pretty much all think it's necessary for "sanitary reasons" even though we live in a society where people bathe daily.

I didn't need a permission slip from my wife to get a vasectomy? Source?

A tattoo can be removed so giving a baby tats isn't a big deal like circumcision is.

Could you elaborate on that? Never heard of it before. Sounds interesting.

It's just an example of something that harms a child for no reason. Don't take it so literally.

/thread

>Not believing in a conspiracy of doctors to give women tighter pussies makes you a virgin

>after a C-section

Attached: 1519209960875.png (442x500, 37K)

It was probably some retarded feminist whose cunt ended up a bit tighter and refused to listen when the doctor said it was a mistake.

They cut in through the front of the stomach for a C-section, there is no procedure affecting the birth canal.

Attached: 21628.png (429x410, 10K)

But sometimes it's necessary. What if you have twins and can't tell them apart? Giving one a tattoo can make you tell them apart.

My b, I meant something different. This article made me retarded.

>after a C-section
ShareJew really is sending their best, folks.

>for men's sexual pleasure after a C-section
What hole are you sticking it in, user? That shallow one on the front is the belly button.

What the actual fuck? If you can't tell your twins apart, you're gonna stab them with needles without their consent? What the actual fuck is wrong with you? Get them a goddamn bracelet or a necklace or something

>expecting women not to have double standards

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: 1510215720362.jpg (1336x1595, 612K)

I fucked up. /Thread

>sexual pleasure after a C-section
the fuck?

Episiotomies are a cut from the back of the vagina and the taint. Sometimes this tears during birth, so doctors may choose to cut it to prevent tearing and ease the process of stitching it closed.

That's horrible. I blame millennial mom culture desu, my mother and the various women I know would be abhorred by this.

I didn't mean c section, it was my bad.

Its ok, they got lots of money to troll Sup Forums.

Keep it coming boys, I allllmoooost bought it, yup, totally working.

Totally not just making everyone aware of how much time / $ is spent on psy ops and shilling

Attached: canadacircumcision.png (653x1024, 789K)

Fuckoff faggot.

What the fuck are you talking about? I hate circumcision just as much as you do?

K lol

Why did he knock up a ho?

Some people aren't what they seem until it's too late.

/thread

>Why did he knock up a ho?

Why dont you know that AWALT when left to their natural impulses?

>I hate circumcision just as much as you do?

Jeese it must be really hard for your to do this... why dont you just state plainly your goal from all this?

Try honesty for once, maybe if you ask nicely, we will just give you what you want.

Attached: hypocrasy.jpg (2018x2844, 482K)

>this just seems too ridiculous to be true.
That's exactly what it is, of course. The vagina won't heal together around a stitch (unless you cut both sides and sew the wounds together, as in some forms of female genital mutilation). There's no stitch you can do after natural tearing or an episiotomy to tighten the vagina. It would be like stitching a corner of your mouth together: as soon as the stitches were out, you'd be able to open your mouth fully again.

>Agrees with you
>Must be liberal plant

What

LOL

Happened to a friend. She had trouble having sex for YEARS later. Idk it was common tho

spbp

Bullshit. He knocked up a ho and then cries when she acts like a ho. Too bad for his kid that dad is a degenerate cuck.

Then he shouldn't have fornicated

Oh god. Fuck that surgeon.

My wifes OBGYN ripped that shit open with her hands. Sewed it up, she was just as tight as ever, but had pain during intercourse for months until the doc gave her some estrogen cream. fixed that shit right up.

Loose white woman here
I use to date a lot of big guys only 3 blacks before
Wait so you telling me there’s an operation where I can get my shit tighter?
I can trick a white man into thinking I’m a virgin
Why didn’t anyone tell me this?

This is quite an american thing though. Nobody does this in NL, except for the religious savages called the Muslims and the Jews.

>instead of answering a legitimate point, spouts ad hominem "le virgin"
People like you should be gassed

You know the drill.

Fucking kill yourself troll.

>written by a woman

I would bet money it's bullshit

I know, and it's fucked up. I don't know how it became so accepted over here.

Ah yes... how nice that you totally absolve the woman of any responsibility or accountability.

>>Agrees with you

Get better at telling lies if you want people to believe them.

Or just tell the truth....

Attached: 1510779129519.jpg (556x787, 86K)

rub it in why dont you
fucking asshole

Like hell you fucking shouldn't need a permission slip. You are married, the fate of your children or potential for future children is no longer YOUR business alone. It is the wifes as well you selfish fucktard.

Wife and I are planning on having three kids, how loose will her pussy be after?

Attached: 1C3C894C-CAD7-45FB-B70C-347733B990C8.png (447x458, 272K)

I came here to post something along these lines.

It sounds like daddy spanked you a few too many times. Oh well, dont forget to tweet about your next soy delivery!

So I assume you will be pushing for permissions slips from the husband if the woman wants to go ON or OFF birth control or get a hysterectomy, or abort the child?

Attached: Mynames lactatia.jpg (1920x3000, 535K)

thats called quality healthcare. If my wife had a hanging sleeve I would leave her, the doctor's stitch saved my marriage

>muh Dalrock!

She's a nasty ho. So what? If her dad wasn't a cuck fornicator than his kid wouldn't have been beaten by a ho. They should both be imprisoned.

If you say AWALT then you have absolved them of responsibility by declaring it their natural response outside of their control and the man is responsible for regulating their behavior.

By your own degenerate, whiny philosophy, he is ultimately at fault for not regulating.

Honestly, I have fucked women with zero kids who were loose,and women with 2 kids who were tight.

KEGALS are key! if you dont have her doing kegals dont bother.

Attached: proaids.png (1548x1346, 1.36M)

kellogs and jews

Im a doctor who just finished my obstetrics rotation - i never once saw anything like this and the midwives/surgeons would be horrified if it was suggested and under no circumstance would it ever be done. This is literally an old wives tale.

Abortions shouldn't happen. Birth control should be illegal, and yes, if you want to remove your ability to procreate your spouse must be part of the process. What fucking degenerate world do you envision

In other news, nasty doctor left my pussy all saggy after my childbirth, now i cant find a provider for baby Deshawnee. reeeeeeeeeee

>whines about corporal punishment
>accuses me of soy

Nah man. I'll just keep living off my well-water in my country home going to my traditional church and shooting my guns on my property.

Fornicators and sluts get what they deserve.

Surgical sterilization should be illegal.

Attached: 08841835f3edd9a48437f82b79f1fc7a.jpg (600x450, 71K)

Extra stitch for daddy? Fuck this shit! Make her a virgin!!!

In your own words, you are stating that women are not really people who should not be held accountable or responsible.

Interesting "philosophy" you got there.

Attached: 1507153870832.png (800x1044, 845K)

If a doctor really wants to sew something up to help daddy he should start with her mouth.

>>sexual pleasure after a C-section
The husband stoma is real. Gibs more holes.

One where men and women pair bond for life regularly once they hit the 16-24 age mark and birth control is not needed because people take care of children as the blessing they are rather then being 30-40 year old childless children.

Attached: merit.jpg (643x833, 76K)

because it's fucking bullshit
during the C-Section the scalpel doesn't go anywhere near a vagina

>has flying squirrel vagina

>fornicate and support degeneracy
>cry when degenerate society doesn't protect you

Why should men and women be protected from the results of their degeneracy? If they want a non-degenerate society than they need to stop being degenerates. Protecting them from consequences is like giving single-moms welfare. Doesn't work.

Also, didn't you say AWALT by nature? Then you are the one excusing her actions. I'm blaming them both. Her for being a ho. And him for being a fornicative cuck.

Bwhahahaah you can say whatever you want to justify your retarded backwards ass opinion.

What is this infrastructure project?

Attached: 1484796425849.png (445x465, 213K)

Thanks for sharing that gross story, dad

Protip: Your wife's pussy gets big after a baby goes through it.

But what if they were jewlings?

my sentiments exactly

>>fornicate and support degeneracy
>>cry when degenerate society doesn't protect you

So the baby was fornicating now?

baby got what was coming to him right?

Fuck you got out of whack priorities if that is what you get out of my posts.

I have literally never heard of it and my whole family is in healthcare so probably not. It’s probably just a mistake that they see it up too tight.

Attached: 1519956595534.jpg (959x494, 71K)

So the single mothers bastards are guilty of fornication? Guess we better give them all welfare then.

Kids suffer for the sins of their parents. Welcome to the real world.

Looks like the feminists just found another way to be angry at a man, who didn't even do anything. That random guy that's just sitting at a Starbucks somewhere right now, minding his own business, is responsible for the "husband stitch".

ahh 2018... where encouraging pair bonding and healthy long term relationships that produce children is a backwards ass opinion.

Attached: nasty-mama_c_1558521.jpg (500x3335, 291K)

/thread
I don't give a fuck.

It's not an old wives tale. My female doctor did it at my request after birth because my baby was so large I required an episiotomy and still tore even more. She was an Indian OBGYN so maybe they are not disturbed by requests for extra stitches.

>A lot of women I know think circumcision is on par with tattooing a baby
I'm pretty sure tattooing a baby is illegal

I've tried to show these to normies.
Most women and obviously lefty guys just say "they're just opinions from different people, it doesn't prove anything".

>Kids suffer for the sins of their parents. Welcome to the real world.

Sure they do, as do we all, the wages of sin are death for everyone.

Welcome to the real world, this isnt high school anymore.

If a woman cant take care of her kid, give it to the father, if he cannot take care of it, dash it upon the rocks and sterilize both mother and father.

Attached: stop breeding.png (1501x582, 979K)

Best sex I've ever had was with a woman with 6 kids.
I've been with a few dozen women.
She was 26.